Masserman Photography and Video Services Reviews

21 | Keego Harbor, MI

21 Reviews for Masserman Photography and Video Services

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

I would highly recommend Brian! He is a very professional person and so helpful. My fiance and I were early to our appointment and he didn't hesitate to stop what he was doing to start our appointment early. Not only did he make me feel comfortable, and was very knowledgeable with his services, he was also very helpful with suggesting other people (florist, travel agent, make up and hair, and an officiant) I can't wait to see the beautiful photos that he will take in April at our wedding!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Amy · event on: 12/27/2015

We had Brian take family photos when my family was in town visiting over the holidays. He was great at working with all of us to get the best pictures of everyone. I am beyond happy with the pictures he took and look forward to using him again for our photo needs.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Leah · Married on 09/13/2015

Masserman photography was amazing! They made everything so stressfree and very organized. They met my expectations and went beyond them. Im so thankful i found them!! I would/will recommend them to everyone

Sent on 10/16/2015

Easy to work with. Have used 2 times. Good quality of pictures. Stayed until the end of the party - showed up on time. Able to take charge and get people's attention for big group pictures.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Brianna · Married on 08/01/2015

Brian was is a very energetic, fun, and experienced veteran. He does amazing work. In fact, we ended up having Brian do our maternity photo shoot because our wedding photos were so awesome! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Brian provides excellent photography and videography services to us. We're very happy with the quality and the pictures and video are fantastic.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Jena · Married on 04/04/2015

Always ALWAYS hire the best photographer money can buy!! and the BEST is BRIAN MASSERMAN!!!! I can't tell you how many of my guests and family are just RAVING about how Professional, Talented, EXPERIENCED, and creative Brian is!! Not to mention AWESOME PERSONALITY!! If you want someone that can capture EVERY SINGLE memorable moment of your big day then you must hire Brian! He works so well with everyone! I just can't say enough! You will know how i feel when you hire him for yourself!!!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Heidi · Married on 03/29/2015

Could not have asked for better pictures. Brian went over and beyond our expectations

Sent on 07/14/2015

Al · event on: 03/25/2015

Brian is a true professional. His knowledge behind the camera was obvious when I saw the results.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Elisabeth · Married on 12/20/2014

The photographs and video of our wedding turned out great! Brian and his staff were wonderful we could not be happier with the outcome and we are happy that we chose Masserman Photography to capture our special day.

Sent on 01/20/2015

The price was right. He was very flexible with timing and the pictures turned out beautifully.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2014

Their photographer Shawn was perfect, ontime, creative and fun.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Laurie · event on: 02/07/2014

Brian did an amazing job at my sons mitzvah. He has great patience and a way of getting the PERFECT SMILE!!! Thank you Brian I can't wait to the book.

Sent on 03/20/2014
  • User3910649 · event on: 02/07/2014

When it come to a Photography and Videography this Studio takes it to the next level. I did my research and it kept coming back to Masserman Studios. We sat down with Brian and he put our vision into reality. The work is spot on!!! Many people forget all the details after the event is completed. Well hid team did not!!!! I highly recommend working with this company. They treat you like your their 1 and only customer, which is very rare these days.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Rabbi J. · event on: 12/27/2013

Brian Masserman took family and individual portraits of my family at a sitting that was fun, easy and enjoyable. The photos came out even better than expected. He added some extra gifts like our favorite photos of our children on His and Her coffee mugs and some keychains for the grandmothers. Brian has an eye for photography that is unique. He is so easy to work with, goes the extra mile and provides that professional touch in an age when everyone's snapping cellphone pics. Brian was even able to get all of my kids to smile at the same time which is no easy feat. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Masserman Photography and Video Services's reply:

Very kind of you Jason to write kudos. Much appreciated!

Stephen · Married on 08/02/2013

Brian is excellent and able to capture great images while making all guests feel comfortable and at ease. I would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking a high quality and talented photographer!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Justin · Married on 04/06/2013

Extremely satisfied with the turnout of the pictures! Great Staff

Sent on 04/24/2013

Sid · Married on 11/25/2012

Brian provided excellent service for our wedding and rehearsal dinner, I would highly recommend him for any photography needs. He customized the package to fit our needs and was very enthusiastic and accommodating.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Elyse · Married on 11/24/2012

Brian Masserman has been our family photographer for many special milestones. His service is excellent and his pictures come out beautiful. We thoroughly enjoyed working with him and give him our highest possible recommendation!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Karen · Married on 10/27/2012

Masserman Photography did a fabulous job on the photography for my wedding. My husband and I were very pleased with how the pictures turned out.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Cynthia · Married on 08/04/2006

This company is FANTASTIC to work with. Brian is by far, an excellent photographer. I LOVE MY PICTURES! His knowledge, professionalism, flexibility, enthusiasm and most of all his great sense of humor comes through his work. His 2 associate photographers that have photographed my friend's wedding are also very good and a pleasure to work with. I also thought that Diane and Paul, his 2 videographers do outstanding work. I never get bored watching my wedding DVD. Best of all, the value for what I paid was great! Brian gave us extra prints and extra DVDs without us even asking for them. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS COMPANY!!

Sent on 11/14/2007