Mojo Hair Art Beauty

1 Bellisfair parkway, Bellingham, WA 98226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Mojo Hair Art Beauty

Hello! With my Decades of styling experience , fun and friendly nature, creative energy and professional expertise It would be my absolute pleasure and honor to assist you and your bridal party with my offerings of hairstyling and Makeup services to make your special day legendary! From traditional to fantasy, we can create a look to suit the theme or vibe of your event a magical experience to remember! I work with all hair types, long, short, thick, fine, curly, straight, wigs, hair extension pieces and accessories desired to create what your heart desires! I’m game! My hairstyles are built to last thru the day and won’t fall flat. Using the best products available to support the desired look I use Toxic free, aroma neutral products whenever possible. In the end, Performance is crucial. I work efficiently with bridal parties up to 6 people, take the time to throughly consult prior to event to arrange the styling schedule for the most effective outcome. On a day when you want to look and feel your best, leave it to me to help you achieve your ultimate look!

Mojo Hair Art Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 60
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 60
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 40
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mojo Hair Art Beauty 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1 Bellisfair parkway Bellingham, WA, 98226 See on map
    Location of (Mojo Hair Art Beauty)