Modern Elegance-Events

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website
$2,750 Package Price

$2,750 Package Price

Modern Elegance is a wedding and events planning service in Phoenix, Arizona. Hosting events for over eight years, owners Tracey and Holly share a creative talent for crafting bespoke celebrations. Paying attention to the most subtle of details, they balance breathtaking aesthetics with meaningful elements for truly unique weddings.

The Modern Elegance team finds inspiration in every vision, from the over-the-top, flashy parties to the low-key micro weddings. Between Tracey and Holly, no detail will be overlooked in the coordination of your big day. They will be by your side at every stage, managing vendors, streamlining the timeline, and adding those styling flairs that make a venue come together. Backed by excellent communication and organizational skills, these passionate planners are sincere about executing your vision with the enthusiasm it deserves.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Darcy G. Married on 05/22/2022

Wowed by the details

I recently turned 50. My husband wanted to throw me a tiki pool party and enlisted the help of modern elegance to make the event extra special. I was blown away by the thought and detail that went into the decorations and food. It was so lovely, I can’t stop thinking about it. Now I want to have an anniversary party or Vow renewal just so that I can experience the talents of Modern Elegance again.

Modern Elegance-Events's reply:

We had a great time putting together your party together! Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy that you enjoyed the Tiki Vibes and would love to work with you and your husband again!
  • Megan
    Megan E. Married on 05/04/2022

Esparza wedding

We hired modern elegance to help us plan our dream wedding in Las Vegas. We were looking for wedding planners that were fun to work with and eager to help make our vision come to life and that is exactly what we got while working with holly and Tracey!
    When we first spoke with them, they were so excited to hear all of our ideas and learn about our love story and how they could personalize all aspects of our wedding! Being that we are big star wars fans and decided to get married on May 4th - holly and Tracey were so excited to incorporate Star Wars into our classic black and white theme! Within a week of speaking with them, they already had a list of possible venues, floor plans, vendors and decor that fit our vision perfectly and stayed within our budget! They helped us choose our perfect venue and had taken our ideas and made them so personal and elegant!
    Any time I had a question, holly had already thought about it and asked the venue. She was on top of every detail and question. I never had to wait for an answer or stress over any details as she would contact the necessary people right away. I was never stressed over my wedding because I knew I could rely on holly and Tracey to make sure everything went perfect.
    On the day of the wedding I was able to get ready and remain stress free! Holly and Tracey called me from the venue with updates to let me know that everything looked beautiful and that it was exactly what we wanted - as we would not see our reception venue until our first entrance!
    When we arrived, we were moved to tears over how beautiful our wedding had turned out. They had truly captured EXACTLY what we wanted.
    Holly and Tracey had made custom “may the fourth be with you” signs, a custom Polaroid guest book and backdrop, a custom signature drink sign that included pictures of our pets, and Star Wars poker chips for our cocktail hour tables. They also handmade all out of table settings, floral arrangements, and decor for our venue. The photos truly speak for themselves!
    I highly recommend working with modern elegance to plan your wedding - they will make your vision come to life and create the most beautiful atmosphere for your special day!

Modern Elegance-Events's reply:

We are so honored to be a part of your wedding! We had such a fun time adding those special details that made the day unique for the two of you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your love story.
    ~Tracey & Holly~
    Nicole Z. Married on 04/27/2022

Gender reveal

I was on the fence about having a gender reveal. I chose Modern Elegance to put together something for our friends and family.
    We discussed how we wanted the reveal to be, but I had no ideas or themes. Their team put together a really cool roulette wheel with pink and blue- I had the gender sent to the app developer and they created the surprise for the whole group of us!
    The event itself was unlike anything I could have imagined! It was beautiful!!! They did all the set up as a surprise, as I requested. Every detail was perfect! They crafted custom pieces for us too!!!

For something I had no thoughts or opinions on- I was completely blown away. I can’t recommend them enough. They will be doing my baby shower also. I can’t wait to see what they come up with for that also. All of our friends and family were going crazy over how amazing it was!!
    I am so happy Modern Elegance made out gender reveal dreams come true!

Modern Elegance-Events's reply:

Thank you Nicole! It was so much fun surprising you! Tracey comes up with some really creative ideas, and we can't wait to take on your baby shower! Congratulations!!

7th Ave Phoenix, AZ, 85021
480.861.8631
Location of (Modern Elegance-Events)
7th Ave Phoenix, AZ, 85021
480-861-8631

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding