11500 NW 49 Ct, Pompano Beach, FL 33076 Map · Phone number

About Modern Bride by Natalia

My name is Natalia, I am a dedicated professional in the Beauty Industry. Throughout my sixteen years in the beauty industry, bridal beauty has remained my true passion. I want the bride and her attendants to feel they are in a “fairy tale dream come true!” I specialize in up-dos and special occasion styling. I combine modern elements like braids, low chignons, sensuous waves and vintage styles. I offer solutions for every type of hair and every imaginable style of wedding.

Planning your wedding? Let us make you gorgeous for your special day! Look no further because my team of dedicated, detail-oriented, experienced professionals, provides beauty services on-location, and I personally will travel to your specific location. For availability and to schedule your trial, please contact us at 954-317-9429.

Follow Modern Bride by Natalia on

dsc0448x
dsc0451x
working in studio
Modern Bride by Natalia
Before. At Modern Bride by Natalia studio.
Before. At Modern Bride by Natalia studio.
After. Hair and Make Up  Make Up By Natalia @ Modern Bride by Natalia.
After. Hair and Make Up Make Up By Natalia @ Modern Bride by Natalia.
dsc0285

12 Reviews for Modern Bride by Natalia

Modern Bride by Natalia 1
Modern Bride by Natalia 2

Tatsiana · Married on 12/23/2017

I am very happy to have found Natalia. She is a very talented and amazing hair stylist!!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Kristine · Married on 03/04/2017

Natalia is an amazing and talented bridal hair stylist, I am so happy I chose her and Natasha to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I was a tough client to start, as I’ve had my hair and makeup done many times before and always felt like I could have done a better job myself. This was not the case with Natalia and Natasha, they both did an excellent job and I loved my final look.

I wanted my hair pulled back and out of my face, but still left down to look long and flowing. Natalia accomplished exactly what I wanted, and my beautiful hair lasted all night long. Natasha used an airbrush foundation for my makeup, and individual (rather than strip) lashes which I loved. As I requested, she did a beautiful job at keeping my makeup very natural and light.

Natalia did a great job at keeping everything moving and on time during the wedding day getting ready process. I felt totally relaxed and at ease knowing Natalia was going to have my bridal party and myself on time and looking great for the wedding. I can’t recommend Natalia and Natasha enough. Thank you for making us beautiful for my wedding day!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Tammy · Married on 10/16/2016

I was referred to Natalia by my best friend Samiya who has used her for hair styling services several times in the past. I trusted her reference to book Natalia for my wedding day. Modern Bride is extremely professional, responsive and appeared on time at my venue in Hollywood, Florida at 5:45am with no complaints. I didn't have time for a pre-hair trial since I was living out of state in Massachusetts, but after showing Natalia a picture I had in mind she was able to replicate the style identically on the day of my wedding. She also styled my MOH, MOB, MOG and flower girls all for a very reasonable price.

I would highly recommend her services to everyone no matter your age for any occasion! She does it all !

Sent on 10/25/2016

Modern Bride by Natalia FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

• Makeup Artistry by Nicole
    Makeup Artistry by Nicole Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Natalia on many events this year since moving back from the Northeast. Natalia is a super talented stylist that truly delivers that final desired look! She is effortless in her skill because she is truly a master at her trade. I highly encourage you to set your hair trial with her knowing she has the ability to meet the needs of your entire wedding party and family on this important day. Super happy to have her here on the east coast of Florida to continue 'making brides beautiful'. :) Nicole

• 11500 NW 49 Ct Pompano Beach, 33076 See on map