Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 Map · Phone number

About Lips to Lashes

Lips to Lashes brings you a beautiful, luxury makeup experience for your Wedding Day. As a professional in the Bridal Industry, Lips to Lashes knows how to make your special day as stress free and enjoyable as possible.

Stephanie Sanchez, owner and Master Makeup Artist, is licensed and certified as a makeup artist and esthetician. Your face will be flawlessly enhanced to look perfect in person, as well as on camera and video. Stephanie at Lips to Lashes also specializes in Airbrush Makeup and false lash application.

Use hashtag #LipstoLashes on Instagram and view most recent work @Lipstolashes

Let me bring a stress-free, beautiful experience to your Wedding Day!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Lips to Lashes on

Other couples have also viewed

• GS Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling

61 Reviews for Lips to Lashes

• Jaime

Jaime S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Perfection

If you are looking for flawless make-up, Stephanie with Lips to Lashes is your girl. With 2020 throwing many curve balls my way during the wedding planning, Stephanie was not only accommodating but extremely flexible with all my changes. I already knew from following her page on Instagram that her work was amazing, I never thought that when she handed me the mirror to show me the finished product that I would be brought to tears. Stephanie not only made myself look like royalty but also my bridal party. Her sweet and bubbly personality was a pleasure to be around and I cannot express how grateful I am that I got to work with Stephanie on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • VERONICA

Veronica B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent, a true gem, thank you

I am so happy I got to work with Stephanie and her assistant on my wedding day.
    I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and I hate the feeling of heavy "painted" makeup. I only had professional makeup done 2-3 times in my life and always hated the feel of it.
    When looking for a makeup artist I was hoping to find someone just like Stephanie! Very professional, punctual, talented, passionate, kind, and fun.
    I was referred to Stephanie by two of my coworkers whom had spoken very highly of her talent and professionalism.
    When looking over her before / after pictures I fell in love with how natural yet how glowing her makeup were.
    I was so happy to be able to work with her.
    I did my trial on my Bridal Shower day, and it looked beautiful, the airbrush was amazing and I couldn't feel the eyelashes. That day was extremely hot and my makeup did not move, it stayed on the entire day and was just perfect.
    On my wedding day, Stephanie and her team accommodated for a pretty big party (11 including me). They were there on time and were so fun, professional and extremely efficient. All the girls looked absolutely gorgeous and they were all so happy with their makeup.
    I want to say that I was so happy with Stephanie, she was suffering from vertigo that day and could have bailed on us, but yet she managed to be there, she was a rockstar and made it through all our makeups and made me feel like a beautiful princess.
    Our makeups were flawless and just absolutely gorgeous.
    Despite everything that got in the way this year, Stephanie always went above and beyond, she was so sweet, great at communicating, extremely talented and very passionate about what she does.
    She is truly dedicated to her bride and the most reliable and professional person.
    She is a true gem and I highly recommend working with her.
    Thank you so much for everything and for your beautiful work of art

Sent on 11/15/2020

Sara J. · Married on 05/16/2020

Engagement Picture Makeup

Stephanie is AMAZING! I used her for my engagement pictures as a trial before booking her for my wedding. She created a beautiful look for my pictures while keeping my makeup looking natural, which is exactly what I wanted. My makeup lasted all day. We took the pictures on the boat and in the water, and my makeup lasted through the water, wind, sweat, and even a torrential downpour that we got caught in. I booked her for my wedding immediately!

Stephanie is extremely professional, easy-going, and SO talented. She was so flexible with me as I had to change the time of our appointment due to unexpected weather for our outdoor engagement pictures. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable from the minute I walked in the door! I can't wait to use her for my wedding! I would absolutely recommend her, book her now!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for this beautiful review! I can’t wait to work with you as well and am so happy that the makeup lasted even through all of Florida’s lovely weather! Haha! It was my pleasure!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lips to Lashes FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Karla Korn Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is complete magic. I can tell immediately when a bride has used Lips to Lashes. They look so classic and not overdone. Her makeup photographs so flawlessly. She also knows how to work with many different face shapes and molds them perfectly. I love working with her!

• Adept Wedding Photography
    Adept Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is an awesome make up artist! I even hired her for my own daughters wedding make up! She is really professional and her bridal make up is beautiful. You will not be disappointed!

• Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely loved working with Lips to Lashes! I do hair and photography for weddings so it is imperative that a schedule is kept. Her flawless airbrush technique lasted all night which helped my photos look completely finished without touchups in editing. Highly recommend Lips to Lashes for your wedding party or special event!

• Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441 See on map
    On Location Makeup and Studio Appointments available
    Location of (Lips to Lashes)