Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 · Phone number

About Lips to Lashes

Lips to Lashes brings you a beautiful, luxury makeup experience for your Wedding Day. As a professional in the Bridal Industry, Lips to Lashes knows how to make your special day as stress free and enjoyable as possible.

Stephanie Sanchez, owner and Master Makeup Artist, is licensed and certified as a makeup artist and esthetician. Your face will be flawlessly enhanced to look perfect in person, as well as on camera and video. Stephanie at Lips to Lashes also specializes in Airbrush Makeup and false lash application.

Use hashtag #LipstoLashes on Instagram and view most recent work @Lipstolashes

Let me bring a stress-free, beautiful experience to your Wedding Day!

Follow Lips to Lashes on

Lips to Lashes 4
Lips to Lashes 5

Sara Jacobs · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Engagement Picture Makeup

Stephanie is AMAZING! I used her for my engagement pictures as a trial before booking her for my wedding. She created a beautiful look for my pictures while keeping my makeup looking natural, which is exactly what I wanted. My makeup lasted all day. We took the pictures on the boat and in the water, and my makeup lasted through the water, wind, sweat, and even a torrential downpour that we got caught in. I booked her for my wedding immediately!

Stephanie is extremely professional, easy-going, and SO talented. She was so flexible with me as I had to change the time of our appointment due to unexpected weather for our outdoor engagement pictures. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable from the minute I walked in the door! I can't wait to use her for my wedding! I would absolutely recommend her, book her now!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for this beautiful review! I can’t wait to work with you as well and am so happy that the makeup lasted even through all of Florida’s lovely weather! Haha! It was my pleasure!
  • Rachel

Rachel Bassett · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Makeup

Stephanie created an absolutely beautiful look for me on my wedding day! She is very talented and truly an artist—creating the exact look you want! She carefully listens to what you’re looking for, advises on what would look best, and is committed to make you look like yourself! She can create a truly glamorous look or a very flawless natural look.

Stephanie is punctual, professional, extremely clean/sanitary with equipment, meticulous, kind, and easy-going. She was an absolute delight to work with and you won’t regret using her for your wedding day or special event! Hands down best makeup artist I have ever used for an event.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Tania · Married on 04/27/2019

House Wedding in Boca Raton, FL

Stephanie was phenomenal. Not only is she easy going, beautiful, and down to earth...she is also very talented and is super easy to work with. I don't ever wear makeup and wanted my wedding day makeup to show! She did a beautiful job of highlighting my natural features and made me feel at ease on a very stressful day! She was one of my favorite vendors and I would highly recommend her to any bride that wants great work done by a professional. Thank you so much and I will continue to rave and recommend you!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Tania! I loved being part of your special home wedding! Brides like you make my job easy!

Lips to Lashes FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Karla Korn Photography
    Karla Korn Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is complete magic. I can tell immediately when a bride has used Lips to Lashes. They look so classic and not overdone. Her makeup photographs so flawlessly. She also knows how to work with many different face shapes and molds them perfectly. I love working with her!

• Adept Wedding Photography
    Adept Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is an awesome make up artist! I even hired her for my own daughters wedding make up! She is really professional and her bridal make up is beautiful. You will not be disappointed!

• Elizabeth Birdsong Photography
    Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely loved working with Lips to Lashes! I do hair and photography for weddings so it is imperative that a schedule is kept. Her flawless airbrush technique lasted all night which helped my photos look completely finished without touchups in editing. Highly recommend Lips to Lashes for your wedding party or special event!