Deerfield Beach, FL · Phone number

About Lips to Lashes

Lips to Lashes brings you a beautiful, luxury makeup experience for your Wedding Day. As a professional in the Bridal Industry, Lips to Lashes knows how to make your special day as stress free and enjoyable as possible.

Stephanie Sanchez, owner and Master Makeup Artist, is licensed and certified as a makeup artist and esthetician. Your face will be flawlessly enhanced to look perfect in person, as well as on camera and video. Stephanie at Lips to Lashes also specializes in Airbrush Makeup and false lash application.

Use hashtag #LipstoLashes on Instagram and view most recent work @Lipstolashes

Let me bring a stress-free, beautiful experience to your Wedding Day!

Follow Lips to Lashes on

Lips to Lashes 4
Lips to Lashes 5

Tania · Married on 04/27/2019

House Wedding in Boca Raton, FL

Stephanie was phenomenal. Not only is she easy going, beautiful, and down to earth...she is also very talented and is super easy to work with. I don't ever wear makeup and wanted my wedding day makeup to show! She did a beautiful job of highlighting my natural features and made me feel at ease on a very stressful day! She was one of my favorite vendors and I would highly recommend her to any bride that wants great work done by a professional. Thank you so much and I will continue to rave and recommend you!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Tania! I loved being part of your special home wedding! Brides like you make my job easy!

Ella S · Married on 03/16/2019

Stephanie is the best

Stephanie is amazing!!! I literally SOBBED when I saw my wedding makeup in the mirror for the first time. I have never felt so beautiful. My bridesmaids, my mom and I all looked and felt our bests. Stephanie is so sweet, has amazing communication and is extremely talented. I highly recommend her. I got airbrush makeup and it was stunning and lasted all day. I had pictures outside in the humidity, I cried pretty much through the whole ceremony, and my wedding went until midnight, yet somehow, my makeup stayed perfectly the whole time. My bridesmaids were so happy that I chose Stephanie, we all felt so beautiful - it warmed my heart to see everyone so happy in their makeup. Thank you Stephanie for taking my wedding to the next level

Sent on 03/19/2019

Megan · Married on 02/15/2019

Wonderful!

Was in love with my makeup for my wedding day. I felt natural and beautiful! Stephanie was so sweet, on time and professional! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you, Megan! Your sweet and calm nature made my job easy! Loved being part of your special day!

Lips to Lashes FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Karla Korn Photography
    Karla Korn Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is complete magic. I can tell immediately when a bride has used Lips to Lashes. They look so classic and not overdone. Her makeup photographs so flawlessly. She also knows how to work with many different face shapes and molds them perfectly. I love working with her!

• Adept Wedding Photography
    Adept Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is an awesome make up artist! I even hired her for my own daughters wedding make up! She is really professional and her bridal make up is beautiful. You will not be disappointed!

• Elizabeth Birdsong Photography
    Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely loved working with Lips to Lashes! I do hair and photography for weddings so it is imperative that a schedule is kept. Her flawless airbrush technique lasted all night which helped my photos look completely finished without touchups in editing. Highly recommend Lips to Lashes for your wedding party or special event!