Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 Map · Phone number

About Lips to Lashes

Lips to Lashes brings you a beautiful, luxury makeup experience for your Wedding Day. As a professional in the Bridal Industry, Lips to Lashes knows how to make your special day as stress free and enjoyable as possible.

Stephanie Sanchez, owner and Master Makeup Artist, is licensed and certified as a makeup artist and esthetician. Your face will be flawlessly enhanced to look perfect in person, as well as on camera and video. Stephanie at Lips to Lashes also specializes in Airbrush Makeup and false lash application.

Use hashtag #LipstoLashes on Instagram and view most recent work @Lipstolashes

Let me bring a stress-free, beautiful experience to your Wedding Day!

Follow Lips to Lashes on

92ad653e 6e20 4513 8277 23fb2696acab

58 Reviews for Lips to Lashes

• Ali

Ali Baron · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Most amazing make up artist!!

I came to Stephanie after having two make-up trials where I didn’t feel like I looked like myself. I was at the point where I thought about doing my own makeup for my wedding but saw how great Stephanie’s photos were and had to give it a try. Well...let’s just say I had tears in my eyes after my make-up trial with her because I felt so relieved, beautiful and most importantly, like myself. My trial was amazing, but on my wedding day I felt the best I’ve ever felt. I don’t know how she does it, but my makeup stayed on perfectly from when she applied it to 12 hours later at the very end of the night.

Beyond being extremely talented, Stephanie’s also the sweetest person and you can feel how invested she is in making you feel amazing on your wedding day. Wedding day makeup is a big decision, especially for someone who usually hardly wears any, so I’m so happy Stephanie was the one to glam me up and still allow me to feel like myself for my wedding!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Sara Jacobs · Married on 05/16/2020

Engagement Picture Makeup

Stephanie is AMAZING! I used her for my engagement pictures as a trial before booking her for my wedding. She created a beautiful look for my pictures while keeping my makeup looking natural, which is exactly what I wanted. My makeup lasted all day. We took the pictures on the boat and in the water, and my makeup lasted through the water, wind, sweat, and even a torrential downpour that we got caught in. I booked her for my wedding immediately!

Stephanie is extremely professional, easy-going, and SO talented. She was so flexible with me as I had to change the time of our appointment due to unexpected weather for our outdoor engagement pictures. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable from the minute I walked in the door! I can't wait to use her for my wedding! I would absolutely recommend her, book her now!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for this beautiful review! I can’t wait to work with you as well and am so happy that the makeup lasted even through all of Florida’s lovely weather! Haha! It was my pleasure!
  • Aliza

Aliza · Married on 01/26/2020

Stephanie was THE BEST!

Stephanie is THE NICEST person to work with. She is so patient and accommodating. It was such a joy to work with her since day one. Everyone looked so beautiful and I felt like such a princess. I will definitely be calling her for future events! Thank you Lips to Lashes!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Aliza! I’m so happy I could make your day just a little extra special! I hope we get to work together again in the future!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lips to Lashes FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Karla Korn Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is complete magic. I can tell immediately when a bride has used Lips to Lashes. They look so classic and not overdone. Her makeup photographs so flawlessly. She also knows how to work with many different face shapes and molds them perfectly. I love working with her!

• Adept Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is an awesome make up artist! I even hired her for my own daughters wedding make up! She is really professional and her bridal make up is beautiful. You will not be disappointed!

• Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely loved working with Lips to Lashes! I do hair and photography for weddings so it is imperative that a schedule is kept. Her flawless airbrush technique lasted all night which helped my photos look completely finished without touchups in editing. Highly recommend Lips to Lashes for your wedding party or special event!

• Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441 See on map
    On Location Makeup and Studio Appointments available
    Location of (Lips to Lashes)