P.O.Box 770788, Pompano Beach, FL 33077 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Fernanda Suji

SujiArtistry is a wedding hair and makeup service located in Pompano Beach, Florida. With over four years of experience in the cosmetic industry, makeup artist Fernanda Suji aspires to give all her clients a customized look that they will love for their special day.

SujiArtistry offers a broad variety of cosmetic services to create your customized look, whether that be subtle and natural or bold and airbrushed. Contour makeup, eye makeup, and false eyelashes are all a part of Fernanda’s services. Makeup services are available on-site for convenience, and group discounts are available for clients who require makeup for the entire wedding party. Consultations are also available, so you can communicate your vision and ideal look. Other more general services include:

• Multiple stylists

Fernanda Suji 1
Fernanda Suji 2
Fernanda Suji 3

Gabriela · Married on 03/09/2019

The best makeup & Hair artists out there!!!!

Melissa and Fernanda were amazing!! I was on the mission to finding makeup that did not look cakey, looked natural, and still breathtaking at the same time (i am extremely picky). Melissa did JUST that on me for my special day. It looked spotless. Their airbrush makeup was flawless!! My hair was also tricky, and Melissa knew exactly what tools/techniques to do on my hair to make it look exactly how I pictured it. She has such a fun and down to earth personality, and made me feel at ease when everyone else was making it tense on the day-of.
    Fernanda was splendid, doing my bridesmaids' makeup. Looked flawless as well, and she made everyone more beautiful and brought out their best features.

They both have SO much experience with hair and makeup and I totally intend on calling them when I have my next event.

SO HAPPY WITH THEM! Choose Suji Artistry!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Fernanda Suji 4
    Fernanda Suji 5
    Fernanda Suji 6
  • Iryna

Iryna · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing & Suppert talented & Profecional Makeup Artist

On my wedding day I had Fernanda, she is a great and talented makeup artist. She made me look so beautiful on my wedding date. She is so professional, she asked me questions first about any allergies and so on before she started putting make up on my face. She also made my make up water-resistant so it would stay all day like I wanted it. I was supper pleased with her work. I will definitely call this company again and use it in feature events. Money wise was also great. And I would gave it 10 stars, and I definitely recommend it to my family and friends. Thank you so much SujiArtistry

Sent on 12/10/2018

Award

Fernanda Suji FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed

• P.O.Box 770788 Pompano Beach, Florida, 33077 See on map