Lips to Lashes Reviews

Lips to Lashes 4
Lips to Lashes 5

Sara Jacobs · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Engagement Picture Makeup

Stephanie is AMAZING! I used her for my engagement pictures as a trial before booking her for my wedding. She created a beautiful look for my pictures while keeping my makeup looking natural, which is exactly what I wanted. My makeup lasted all day. We took the pictures on the boat and in the water, and my makeup lasted through the water, wind, sweat, and even a torrential downpour that we got caught in. I booked her for my wedding immediately!

Stephanie is extremely professional, easy-going, and SO talented. She was so flexible with me as I had to change the time of our appointment due to unexpected weather for our outdoor engagement pictures. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable from the minute I walked in the door! I can't wait to use her for my wedding! I would absolutely recommend her, book her now!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for this beautiful review! I can’t wait to work with you as well and am so happy that the makeup lasted even through all of Florida’s lovely weather! Haha! It was my pleasure!
  • Rachel

Rachel Bassett · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Makeup

Stephanie created an absolutely beautiful look for me on my wedding day! She is very talented and truly an artist—creating the exact look you want! She carefully listens to what you’re looking for, advises on what would look best, and is committed to make you look like yourself! She can create a truly glamorous look or a very flawless natural look.

Stephanie is punctual, professional, extremely clean/sanitary with equipment, meticulous, kind, and easy-going. She was an absolute delight to work with and you won’t regret using her for your wedding day or special event! Hands down best makeup artist I have ever used for an event.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Tania · Married on 04/27/2019

House Wedding in Boca Raton, FL

Stephanie was phenomenal. Not only is she easy going, beautiful, and down to earth...she is also very talented and is super easy to work with. I don't ever wear makeup and wanted my wedding day makeup to show! She did a beautiful job of highlighting my natural features and made me feel at ease on a very stressful day! She was one of my favorite vendors and I would highly recommend her to any bride that wants great work done by a professional. Thank you so much and I will continue to rave and recommend you!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Tania! I loved being part of your special home wedding! Brides like you make my job easy!

Ella S · Married on 03/16/2019

Stephanie is the best

Stephanie is amazing!!! I literally SOBBED when I saw my wedding makeup in the mirror for the first time. I have never felt so beautiful. My bridesmaids, my mom and I all looked and felt our bests. Stephanie is so sweet, has amazing communication and is extremely talented. I highly recommend her. I got airbrush makeup and it was stunning and lasted all day. I had pictures outside in the humidity, I cried pretty much through the whole ceremony, and my wedding went until midnight, yet somehow, my makeup stayed perfectly the whole time. My bridesmaids were so happy that I chose Stephanie, we all felt so beautiful - it warmed my heart to see everyone so happy in their makeup. Thank you Stephanie for taking my wedding to the next level

Sent on 03/19/2019

Megan · Married on 02/15/2019

Wonderful!

Was in love with my makeup for my wedding day. I felt natural and beautiful! Stephanie was so sweet, on time and professional! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you, Megan! Your sweet and calm nature made my job easy! Loved being part of your special day!

Nikole Gregory · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing!! Don't look else where- Stephanie is awesome!

I went to high school with Stephanie. It was a no brainer when I got engaged as to who I was going to reach out to for doing my makeup! I've been following her from the beginning of her business and was always blown away by the makeup she did for other events. I am so happy I went with her -she did an AMAZING job on myself and my family that got their makeup done. She was extremely responsive and made sure to give each person what they were looking for.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Aw, thanks so much Nikki! I’m so glad you chose me as well! Thanks so much for this amazing review!

Erin · Married on 01/19/2019

Prompt and professional

From the minute I reached out to Stephanie, I knew I had picked a good one! She responded so quickly, was professional, and did an amazing job!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Lips to Lashes 6
    Lips to Lashes 7
    Lips to Lashes 8

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin! It was such a pleasure to be part of your day and loved working with you and your bridal party!

Chelsea · Married on 11/03/2018

Overall an amazing job so perfect!

From start to finish Lips to Lashes did an amazing job. She made all my bridesmaids look beautiful and took into consideration what they wanted. I would recommend her to anyone planning to need a makeup artist.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day, and your bridal party was super sweet!
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding, Exceeded my expectations

Stephanie is the best in the business and so kind. Finding a hair & make-up team was the most challenging for me while planning my wedding. From my first phone conversation with Stephanie, I knew she was going to be my make-up artist for the wedding. She was even kind enough to help me find the perfect hair artist as well. Stephanie worked with us and our budget. She stayed in touch and was very responsive when I needed her. On the big day, she arrived on time and did a fantastic job on everyone including myself. We all loved working with her. If you need make-up for a special event, shes the one to snag. We are forever grateful to Stephanie @ Lips to Lashes.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Felicia! It was so great working with you for your wedding and I’m so happy you had the day you envisioned!

Tierney · Married on 09/08/2018

Book her ASAP!

I scoured the internet in search of beautiful but not overdone wedding makeup in the South Florida area. I wanted to look my best but also look like myself and not like I was trying to use my wedding day as a foray into modeling. I also did not want to sit around for hours while my bridesmaids and I got ready so I was looking for an efficient team. Enter Stephanie of Lips to Lashes. She is friendly, down to earth, and got EXACTLY what I was going for with little explanation required. She and her assistant made the daunting wedding makeup process smooth and easy. She even had a wedding hair recommendation on hand who I booked and also loved. Look no further for wedding makeup - I cannot recommend Lips to Lashes enough and you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much, Tierney! These types of reviews make my day! It was a pleasure being part of your day!

Kayleigh · Married on 07/06/2018

I have known Stephanie for a few years now and always knew I would use her for my wedding makeup. I was reminded yesterday, during my trial, why she is just THE BEST. I am a person who very rarely puts make up on and when I do I have like 3-4 eyeshadows to choose from and one mascara I have used for years. I went into my trial yesterday literally having ZERO idea of what I wanted...matte or shimmer, eye liner on top and/or bottom, bronze, blush, or natural???? I was clueless and kept saying I don't know. Stephanie was amazing and a doll and super patient with me. She reassured me it was okay. BUT, once I showed her my wedding hair and my dress it all clicked....she had a vision. She went to work with ease, we had great conversation, and BAM it was over and I was left without words when I got to see myself for the first time after the trial. She exceeded my expectations. I felt glamorous for my big day BUT still felt like me, like I looked like myself. Whether you are a make up expert or are a rookie, like me, you will not be disappointed by Stephanie. I would recommend her to anyone; regardless of age, skin type, or event.

Sent on 03/16/2018

B · Married on 04/28/2018

Stephanie is amazing! She made me look and feel like royalty. She goes above and beyond with her talent. She is courteous and responses quickly. I've known her and her family for years and hands down I would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Meghan · Married on 12/29/2017

Absolutely amazing! She made me and my bridesmaids look and feel like princesses. The makeup was flawless and lasted all through the night. Every girl was able to choose their own style of makeup within their own comforts and she was able to accommodate everyone's needs and different looks. All of the girls felt so pampered by her and she kept my nerves down by talking me through the whole process. She is absolutely the most professional and personable makeup artist, I've ever met and she answered every question I had along the way immediately! My wedding day wouldn't have felt as magical as it did without her!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Meghan! It was amazing being part of your day and I’m so happy you all were happy with my work! Xox

Kristie · Married on 11/11/2017

Stephanie is the absolute best, hands down! I’ve had my make up done many times... nothing compares to Stephanie’s work! I looked and felt so beautiful all glammed up but also felt I still looked like myself! My makeup lasted all night through the sweating, dancing, and cake smashed in my face! She’s also very professional and quick to respond and adjust to meet desired needs. I would highly recommend Stephanie any day!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Lips to Lashes 9

Holly · Married on 10/20/2017

if you are looking for someone for your wedding day glam, stop at Lips to Lashes because Stephanie is the one. I started messaging lips to lashes 1 year before the wedding to make sure my bridal party and I could secure her for wedding day. She is super responsive and professional. She did my trial on my bridal shower day and was amazing, she will tweek any look/anything she does during the trial and make sure you LOVE your look for your wedding day. She is also very knowledgeable on every product she uses, and doesn't use junk products. We ran into a hotel mishap day of wedding and Stephanie was willing to pack up and relocate rooms even after she unpacked everything and did one of my bridesmaids makeup. She is also a sweetheart and everyone looked flawless. Thank you Stephanie!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review, Holly! I truly appreciate every one and was so happy to be part of your big day!

Cristina · Married on 10/07/2017

I've used Stephanie for more than just my wedding. She is my go to makeup artist because her work is unbelievable. Not only does she do an amazing job she is extremely professional and is quick to respond and touch base with you throughout the whole process. I've recommended her to many friends and acquaintances. She goes above and beyond!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! It means so much! Loved being a part of your wedding day!

Annette · Married on 08/05/2017

Stephanie was outstanding! Not only is she beautiful but she will make you beautiful too! She was on time, efficient with the time allowed and all of our guest complimented each and every one of us on our beautiful makeup! I will use Stephanie again and will recommend her to anyone looking for a fabulous makeup artist! Thank you Stephanie!!

Lips to Lashes 10

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Annette! It was such a pleasure being a part of this fabulous wedding!

Sasha · Married on 04/22/2017

First off let me say how wonderful it was to work with Stephanie from start to finish. Not only was she always available to answer any questions, even though she was about to have a baby, she never made me feel as if I was burdening her. She is patient, kind, sweet, and beyond talented! There was not one person at my wedding that did not tell me how absolutely stunning I looked and to be completely honest with you I completely felt that way too! I look like a absolutely beautiful, glamorous, stunning, princess bride! I also had an emergency and had a few bumps in The road and she was completely flexible and just rolled with them. By far one of the best experiences that I've had with any beauty expert. I would highly recommend anyone to hire Lips to Lashes for their wedding, photo shoot, date night, or if they just want to look beautiful! Love love love what you did with us and so thankful for everything about you!!! My husband agrees 100%! A true professional!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/29/2016

Stephanie did an absolutely wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding! she is so professional, detailed oriented, and so sweet to work with! She did an amazing job with my mom and mother in law too. We all felt and looked so beautiful! Thank you soo much for everything and for doing such an outstanding job! You are the best!

-Jamie Comart

Sent on 12/19/2016

Amy · Married on 09/17/2016

Stephanie was professional, kind and fun. She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. I asked for a look that felt natural but elevated and she delivered exactly that!

I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

laura · Married on 08/13/2016

My make up was flawless and lasted all night long. I truly felt so beautiful! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Meredith · Married on 05/28/2016

Stephanie did a fantastic job on my wedding day doing everyone’s makeup. Not only did everyone look beautiful, but Stephanie was attentive, professional and most importantly fun. I would recommend Stephanie to do makeup for any occasion.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Stephanie at lips to lashes was absolutely amazing to work with. She did the make up for myself and my bridesmaids for my 2 day wedding event. She was on time for both events and very professional. I was beyond happy with the results. My bridal makeup for both days was flawless. I kept receiving compliments about my makeup even weeks after the wedding was over. The thing I found amazing was that she was able to do a gorgeous indian wedding makeup look (which surpassed the work of many of the indian bridal makeup artists out there, in my opinion) with only having done one indian bride before me. She was able to provide a glamorous makeup look that still looked natural and not overdone. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jenny · Married on 04/16/2016

Stefanie is PHENOMINAL and so incredibly talented. She made my entire bridal party (and myself) feel more gorgeous than ever. She is so detail oriented and can do any style. I would recommend her a million times over and wish I could have her to my makeup everyday; such a talented artist, and such a pleasure to work with!!!! AMAZING!!!!! Wish I could give more than 5 stars, truly blown away by her work.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Kristen · Married on 02/20/2016

Stephanie was one of the best choices I made while planning our wedding day. Not only was she professional, but she also did an amazing job on all of us. We even added an extra girl on the day of and she was able to make it work without compromising the quality of the makeup. I’ve used Lips to Lashes for other events and I will continue to advise all of my future brides to go with her for beautiful makeup!!!

Sent on 08/25/2016