Lips to Lashes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Emily
    Emily L. Married on 04/16/2022

Perfect MUA for a natural bride

There are very few times I’ve enjoyed having my makeup done and Stephanie took the time to hear about my normal look and came up with a routine that was perfection. I asked for a California, dewy, glamorous look that didn’t require a ton of makeup and have bridesmaids and moms that are also not used to having their makeup done and it came out beautifully! we were even ready 20 Minutes early - absolutely loved working with Stephanie!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Emily! So happy we nailed your California look and I loved glamming you and your ladies up!
  • Meghan
    Meghan D. Married on 03/11/2022

Gorgeous natural looking makeup!

Stephanie did such an amazing job on my wedding day. It was really important for me to feel like I still looked like myself (but more elevated) and Stephanie nailed it. Everything she did still looked very natural. My entourage couldn’t stop raving about how great a job she did with them as well! On top of that Stephanie is also just such a sweet, genuine presence and was also super responsive and easy to communicate with, which I greatly appreciate. I would gladly hire her for an event again!
    Krista A. Married on 02/18/2022

Absolutely perfect

Stephanie was absolutely fabulous! She was punctual, professional and efficient. She was personable and her makeup was flawless. There was a total of 9 people in my bridal party and Stephanie made sure everyone felt comfortable, got exactly what they wanted and everyone was done on time. we looked incredible and we all were complimented on how amazing our makeup looked. I would book her a million and one more times for any special event.
    Amy A. Married on 01/30/2022

One of my favorite vendors

Stephanie was amazing. Not only was my make up perfect and I felt so pretty (along with my bridesmaids), she’s just a great person to work with. She was so patient with me (and my mom) until I found the look I felt best about. Her airbrushing is awesome and looks flawless. She was able to help us look ourselves while also making us look glamorous and wedding ready! I would recommend her to anyone and would hire her again!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! I’m so happy we nailed the look you that you were envisioning. It was truly a pleasure working with you all!
    Bri P. Married on 12/18/2021

Perfection!

If I could sum up Stephanie’s work & talent into one word, it’s be perfection. The reaction when you see yourself in the mirror is the best feeling. It is so much fun to sit in her chair and she has the sweetest soul! She is so easy to work with and made me feel so calm the entire process. We had a total of 12 people getting their makeup done and every one of them felt so beautiful all day & night. The makeup lasted so long, at midnight it looked as good as it did during the day. It comes across so good in pictures too which is always important on your wedding day. Stephanie has been doing my makeup for all my big days since prom and I still get so giddy seeing myself when she is done. She is amazing! Look no further!❤️
    Haley Married on 11/06/2021

Would Highly Recommend! Amazing Work

Stephanie was absolutely amazing to work with from the moment we started communicating. She was very professional while also being extremely personable. She did a great trial and stunning make up on the day of my wedding. My make up held up all day and night. All of my bridesmaids loved her! Two of my bridesmaids booked her for their own weddings as well. Would absolutely recommend Lips to Lashes to any bride looking for an awesome artist with a natural vibe!
  • Jaime
    Jaime S. Married on 11/14/2020

Perfection

If you are looking for flawless make-up, Stephanie with Lips to Lashes is your girl. With 2020 throwing many curve balls my way during the wedding planning, Stephanie was not only accommodating but extremely flexible with all my changes. I already knew from following her page on Instagram that her work was amazing, I never thought that when she handed me the mirror to show me the finished product that I would be brought to tears. Stephanie not only made myself look like royalty but also my bridal party. Her sweet and bubbly personality was a pleasure to be around and I cannot express how grateful I am that I got to work with Stephanie on my wedding day.
  • VERONICA
    Veronica B. Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent, a true gem, thank you

I am so happy I got to work with Stephanie and her assistant on my wedding day.
    I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and I hate the feeling of heavy "painted" makeup. I only had professional makeup done 2-3 times in my life and always hated the feel of it.
    When looking for a makeup artist I was hoping to find someone just like Stephanie! Very professional, punctual, talented, passionate, kind, and fun.
    I was referred to Stephanie by two of my coworkers whom had spoken very highly of her talent and professionalism.
    When looking over her before / after pictures I fell in love with how natural yet how glowing her makeup were.
    I was so happy to be able to work with her.
    I did my trial on my Bridal Shower day, and it looked beautiful, the airbrush was amazing and I couldn't feel the eyelashes. That day was extremely hot and my makeup did not move, it stayed on the entire day and was just perfect.
    On my wedding day, Stephanie and her team accommodated for a pretty big party (11 including me). They were there on time and were so fun, professional and extremely efficient. All the girls looked absolutely gorgeous and they were all so happy with their makeup.
    I want to say that I was so happy with Stephanie, she was suffering from vertigo that day and could have bailed on us, but yet she managed to be there, she was a rockstar and made it through all our makeups and made me feel like a beautiful princess.
    Our makeups were flawless and just absolutely gorgeous.
    Despite everything that got in the way this year, Stephanie always went above and beyond, she was so sweet, great at communicating, extremely talented and very passionate about what she does.
    She is truly dedicated to her bride and the most reliable and professional person.
    She is a true gem and I highly recommend working with her.
    Thank you so much for everything and for your beautiful work of art
    Sara J. Married on 05/16/2020

Engagement Picture Makeup

Stephanie is AMAZING! I used her for my engagement pictures as a trial before booking her for my wedding. She created a beautiful look for my pictures while keeping my makeup looking natural, which is exactly what I wanted. My makeup lasted all day. We took the pictures on the boat and in the water, and my makeup lasted through the water, wind, sweat, and even a torrential downpour that we got caught in. I booked her for my wedding immediately!

Stephanie is extremely professional, easy-going, and SO talented. She was so flexible with me as I had to change the time of our appointment due to unexpected weather for our outdoor engagement pictures. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable from the minute I walked in the door! I can't wait to use her for my wedding! I would absolutely recommend her, book her now!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for this beautiful review! I can’t wait to work with you as well and am so happy that the makeup lasted even through all of Florida’s lovely weather! Haha! It was my pleasure!
  • Brooke
    Brooke K. Married on 02/21/2020

So amazing!

Lips to lashes is amazing! She did such a beautiful job and is so easy to work with. I was a Covid bride and she was very patient and understanding. She communicated with me through the whole process. When it came down to wedding she made me look and feel so beautiful. Thank you for making my day so special 💕
  • Ali
    Ali B. Married on 02/16/2020

Most amazing make up artist!!

I came to Stephanie after having two make-up trials where I didn’t feel like I looked like myself. I was at the point where I thought about doing my own makeup for my wedding but saw how great Stephanie’s photos were and had to give it a try. Well...let’s just say I had tears in my eyes after my make-up trial with her because I felt so relieved, beautiful and most importantly, like myself. My trial was amazing, but on my wedding day I felt the best I’ve ever felt. I don’t know how she does it, but my makeup stayed on perfectly from when she applied it to 12 hours later at the very end of the night.

Beyond being extremely talented, Stephanie’s also the sweetest person and you can feel how invested she is in making you feel amazing on your wedding day. Wedding day makeup is a big decision, especially for someone who usually hardly wears any, so I’m so happy Stephanie was the one to glam me up and still allow me to feel like myself for my wedding!
  • Aliza
    Aliza Married on 01/26/2020

Stephanie was THE BEST!

Stephanie is THE NICEST person to work with. She is so patient and accommodating. It was such a joy to work with her since day one. Everyone looked so beautiful and I felt like such a princess. I will definitely be calling her for future events! Thank you Lips to Lashes!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Aliza! I’m so happy I could make your day just a little extra special! I hope we get to work together again in the future!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 01/11/2020

Beautiful is an understatement

I first met Stephanie when she was the second artist at my sister in laws wedding. She did my airbrush so beautifully that all the other bridesmaids loved my makeup and wanted to sit in her chair! Fast forward a couple months—-I got engaged chose a date and booked her immediately! A year later at my wedding—-we requested regular makeup (not airbrush) and she outdid herself...so not only does she specialize in airbrush but she did 7 of my bridesmaids and both mother and mother in law and myself of course and we all loved every bit of our day with her! I couldn’t be more in love with how I looked the day of my wedding! She is prompt, super sweet, responded to every one of my texts in a quick time frame throughout the year and was just a pleasure to work with! So happy I hired you!!! You WILL NOT regret this decision!!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Danielle! I am truly so thankful for brides like you and I loved being part of you day. You were stunning to begin with so it makes my job easy. I had a blast working with you all and appreciate these kind words more than you know!
  • Sharon Brennan
    Sharon B. Married on 11/03/2019

So many compliments for her airbrush artistry!

I would hire her again and again! Stephanie has done makeup for my engagement photos and wedding, including the whole bridal party. When planning my wedding, I knew that most of my girls and I like light, natural makeup. It was super important to me that everyone loved their look, and Stephanie made us all feel beautiful. The airbrush makeup feels light so you might be worrying about coverage or smudging and touch ups- don't!! I literally got married in the rain and everything stayed in place. She's comfortable to be around and great at what she does. She'll make your day a breeze!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much, Sharon! You were amazing to work with and the sweetest bride. So happy you loved your makeup and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you again for this glowing review!
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 11/02/2019

The most perfect make up artist!!

I was married in November and worked with Stephanie after seeing a few mutual friends’ wedding makeup... and I am so happy I did! She did makeup for myself and my bridesmaids (at 5:30am, might I add) and everyone looked gorgeous! She is extremely kind, responsive, and is most definitely a stellar makeup artist!! She even recommended an awesome hair stylist! Thank you Stephanie - I appreciate you!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

You were such a joy to work with Ashley! Brides like you make my job that much more enjoyable and I’m honored you chose me to help make your day a little more glamorous!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Makeup

Stephanie created an absolutely beautiful look for me on my wedding day! She is very talented and truly an artist—creating the exact look you want! She carefully listens to what you’re looking for, advises on what would look best, and is committed to make you look like yourself! She can create a truly glamorous look or a very flawless natural look.

Stephanie is punctual, professional, extremely clean/sanitary with equipment, meticulous, kind, and easy-going. She was an absolute delight to work with and you won’t regret using her for your wedding day or special event! Hands down best makeup artist I have ever used for an event.
    Tania Married on 04/27/2019

House Wedding in Boca Raton, FL

Stephanie was phenomenal. Not only is she easy going, beautiful, and down to earth...she is also very talented and is super easy to work with. I don't ever wear makeup and wanted my wedding day makeup to show! She did a beautiful job of highlighting my natural features and made me feel at ease on a very stressful day! She was one of my favorite vendors and I would highly recommend her to any bride that wants great work done by a professional. Thank you so much and I will continue to rave and recommend you!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Tania! I loved being part of your special home wedding! Brides like you make my job easy!
    Ella Married on 03/16/2019

Stephanie is the best

Stephanie is amazing!!! I literally SOBBED when I saw my wedding makeup in the mirror for the first time. I have never felt so beautiful. My bridesmaids, my mom and I all looked and felt our bests. Stephanie is so sweet, has amazing communication and is extremely talented. I highly recommend her. I got airbrush makeup and it was stunning and lasted all day. I had pictures outside in the humidity, I cried pretty much through the whole ceremony, and my wedding went until midnight, yet somehow, my makeup stayed perfectly the whole time. My bridesmaids were so happy that I chose Stephanie, we all felt so beautiful - it warmed my heart to see everyone so happy in their makeup. Thank you Stephanie for taking my wedding to the next level
    Megan Married on 02/15/2019

Wonderful!

Was in love with my makeup for my wedding day. I felt natural and beautiful! Stephanie was so sweet, on time and professional! Highly recommend!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you, Megan! Your sweet and calm nature made my job easy! Loved being part of your special day!
    Nikole G. Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing!! Don't look else where- Stephanie is awesome!

I went to high school with Stephanie. It was a no brainer when I got engaged as to who I was going to reach out to for doing my makeup! I've been following her from the beginning of her business and was always blown away by the makeup she did for other events. I am so happy I went with her -she did an AMAZING job on myself and my family that got their makeup done. She was extremely responsive and made sure to give each person what they were looking for.

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Aw, thanks so much Nikki! I’m so glad you chose me as well! Thanks so much for this amazing review!
    Erin Married on 01/19/2019

Prompt and professional

From the minute I reached out to Stephanie, I knew I had picked a good one! She responded so quickly, was professional, and did an amazing job!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin! It was such a pleasure to be part of your day and loved working with you and your bridal party!
    Chelsea Married on 11/03/2018

Overall an amazing job so perfect!

From start to finish Lips to Lashes did an amazing job. She made all my bridesmaids look beautiful and took into consideration what they wanted. I would recommend her to anyone planning to need a makeup artist.

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day, and your bridal party was super sweet!
  • Felicia
    Felicia Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding, Exceeded my expectations

Stephanie is the best in the business and so kind. Finding a hair & make-up team was the most challenging for me while planning my wedding. From my first phone conversation with Stephanie, I knew she was going to be my make-up artist for the wedding. She was even kind enough to help me find the perfect hair artist as well. Stephanie worked with us and our budget. She stayed in touch and was very responsive when I needed her. On the big day, she arrived on time and did a fantastic job on everyone including myself. We all loved working with her. If you need make-up for a special event, shes the one to snag. We are forever grateful to Stephanie @ Lips to Lashes.

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Felicia! It was so great working with you for your wedding and I’m so happy you had the day you envisioned!
    Tierney Married on 09/08/2018

Book her ASAP!

I scoured the internet in search of beautiful but not overdone wedding makeup in the South Florida area. I wanted to look my best but also look like myself and not like I was trying to use my wedding day as a foray into modeling. I also did not want to sit around for hours while my bridesmaids and I got ready so I was looking for an efficient team. Enter Stephanie of Lips to Lashes. She is friendly, down to earth, and got EXACTLY what I was going for with little explanation required. She and her assistant made the daunting wedding makeup process smooth and easy. She even had a wedding hair recommendation on hand who I booked and also loved. Look no further for wedding makeup - I cannot recommend Lips to Lashes enough and you will not be disappointed!!!

Lips to Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much, Tierney! These types of reviews make my day! It was a pleasure being part of your day!
    Kayleigh Married on 07/06/2018
    I have known Stephanie for a few years now and always knew I would use her for my wedding makeup. I was reminded yesterday, during my trial, why she is just THE BEST. I am a person who very rarely puts make up on and when I do I have like 3-4 eyeshadows to choose from and one mascara I have used for years. I went into my trial yesterday literally having ZERO idea of what I wanted...matte or shimmer, eye liner on top and/or bottom, bronze, blush, or natural???? I was clueless and kept saying I don't know. Stephanie was amazing and a doll and super patient with me. She reassured me it was okay. BUT, once I showed her my wedding hair and my dress it all clicked....she had a vision. She went to work with ease, we had great conversation, and BAM it was over and I was left without words when I got to see myself for the first time after the trial. She exceeded my expectations. I felt glamorous for my big day BUT still felt like me, like I looked like myself. Whether you are a make up expert or are a rookie, like me, you will not be disappointed by Stephanie. I would recommend her to anyone; regardless of age, skin type, or event.