Makeup Artistry by Nicole

Boca Raton, Florida View map

Summer 2022 Update:
Make up Artistry by Nicole Greenhouse is the curator of the BrideZENa® Bride…. It’s a vibe… She's calm, glowing and ready to take on this new chapter with her love because why would you be a 'zilla', when you can be ZEN…

Your investment in your Beauty Team is the most important aspect of your wedding day and here’s why:
1. Our “work” is what you will see in every photo and video taken
2. We are the person or team that is pre-gaming with you…. Not the -planner for they are handling the wedding details and the ‘BrideZENa way is to work with your amazing wedding planners to make sure everything works out seamlessly, especially the Timeline!
3. We bring the calm, we ensure you are present and enjoying the ‘getting ready’ - we are fantastic at helping with any, um, awkward situations, hangovers, the most unforeseen situations ;) (please read our reviews)
4. At Your Service! The beauty of having a beauty team with Nicole there, is its like having an additional personal bridesmaid on~board. Passionate and precise, she always sees one step ahead… (call me how the reviews don't lie :)…
5. The NewNew-WE ARE TOXIN~FREE ARTIST!!! just prior to the pandemic Nicole personal health was declining as she dealt with an acute autoimmune disease… hence, the lapse in time with her reviews…. She pushed through the terrible time and HEALED through NATURAL MODALITIES 🤍 ultimately getting off 5 prescription meds! Why is this important for you? Women put over 119 different toxins on their skin everyday! The skin is our biggest absorber and detox channel . The education and lessons Nicole learned catapulted her to REFINE her craft! the SAME LOOKS, FLAWLESS BEAUTY have been upleveled to serve the commUNITY better, with a holistic approach to your beauty inside and out.

Nicole is highly experienced working with all ages, skin types, and tones, she has the skills and techniques to make your vision become reality. Her expertise allows her to suggest looks that will compliment your face and gown while allowing your unique wedding day visions to shine through.

We look forward to watching you walk ZENfully down the aisle.

TO CONTACT; Please Call and Leave Message or TEXT direct: 954-326-6630
Email: nicolegreenhouse@hotmail.com
www.NicoleGreenhouse.comS v

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes
Fitness Plans
Meal Plans
Personal Training
Weight-loss Plans

Stephanie Married on 07/22/2018
    Nicole was amazing to have on such a stressful day! From the moment we had our first phone call together, we connected like old friends. She was kind enough to bring her adorable pup-daughter Bella for both my trial and wedding day! Bella stole the show with all my bridesmaids!! It was my first time ever getting my makeup professionally done but I trusted Nicole from the start so I was daring to allow her to freelance a bit. The perfect amount of smokey with the perfect amount of "natural" that I was seeking! As the hours grew closer, Nicole sensed my stress and was kind enough to hand me some champs & helped calm me. She has this tranquil and soothing attitude, which someone as high strung as me, truly appreciates. Nicole saved the day in more ways that one. As soon as I slipped into my dress & photographers were waiting I noticed the beading portion of my dress was unraveling and almost had a meltdown. I do not know where Nicole got the sewing kit from, but she WHIPPED out the needle and started sewing me in! LIFE SAVER. Girl was not gonna let my day get ruined! I loved nicole and you will too! She is worth the price! You will not be disappointed ladies!!!!
    Thanks Nicole, See you soon for eyelashes! <3
    -Stephanie
    Malissa Married on 04/14/2018
    Nicole was my makeup artist for my wedding! She did an awesome job at accentuating all of the girls best features as well as my own, and made me feel absolutely beautiful on the most important day of my life! She has become a friend and not just a makeup artist to me. She took time to get to know me. I’m so grateful for her talent! Honestly she was such a huge part of making my day come together seemlessly!
    Angela Married on 04/07/2018
    My fiancé planned a surprise proposal for me, complete with massage, nails, hair, and MAKEUP! I was given a note when I FINALLY arrived back at the hotel to go get changed. I assumed I could finally have 5 minutes alone to cry tears of joy, before he was going to pop the question, and I was greeted with Nicole! I literally broke down and couldn't stop crying. She just went with it and calmed my nerves, listening to me rant on (I talk when I'm nervous), all while giving me the perfect look or the occasion. I have no idea how I got so lucky to have him find someone so friendly, sweet, and talented! She'll be the first person I contact once I have a wedding date to complete all my future needs!! I can't recommend her enough, and I know my fiancé feels the same way!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bella Brides of Boca - On Location Hair & MakeUp Bella Brides of Boca - On Location Hair & MakeUp Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole is an amazing makeup artist, and totally dedicated to her business of making brides beautiful. A true professional! She is definetly missed in South Florida! Don't hesitate to give her a call, you won't be disappointed!

Taria Reed Photography Taria Reed Photography Wedding Photographers

Nicole is a true artist and a professional. Her work is flawless. She takes the time to make you look perfect. I can go on forever and tell you how stunning you will look when she is done with you, but give her a call and find out for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

500 NE Spanish River Blvd #10b, #10b Boca Raton, Florida, 33431

Phone consults, and trial-runs by appointment. We offer after-work/evening appointments for your convenience. We try to encourage trials for when you have another event like a shower or engagement photos, or possibly a photo-shoot, like save the date. Additional hair stylist and make-up artist can be arranged for your event date. Request for hair and makeup can be coordinated for the same day. I work with the most amazing and talented team around South Florida to share with you. Not only do we work well together, but we are great to work with on your wedding day! Please email or call. I look forward to meeting you!
Location of (Makeup Artistry by Nicole)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding