Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mobile Music DJs

Mobile Music DJs is a Portland DJ and emcee service that specializes in weddings. We offer over 10 years of experience to assist in making each element of your event a success!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Portland

88 Reviews for Mobile Music DJs

Jeff was the DJ at a friend's wedding 7 years ago and I decided then that when I got married I wanted him to be a part of my special day! He did a great job of communicating with me to ensure my vision was met and he also suggested songs to play during times I hadn't thought of such as the cake cutting. He kept the reception moving at the perfect pace and made sure to announce what was happening so guests could follow along. He had the dance floor full all night by playing songs that guests of all ages enjoyed. Jeff is professional and not cheesy...I didn't want a sweaty DJ standing in the middle of my dance floor yelling into a microphone wearing blinking sunglasses. I really could go on and on about how happy I am with Mobile Music DJs.

Profile Picture Erica, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff from Mobile Music DJs is the best DJ in the PNW!!! We had so much fun meeting with him at starbucks a year before our wedding. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and to study what type of guests we would have. He was patient as I changed my father daughter song choice several times and had some crazy ideas of what we could do to make it silly and fun! Jeff rolled with the flow when our venue suffered a fire a week and a half before our wedding and we needed him to set up in a completely new spot on the property. He timed our entrance songs so perfectly that I literally emerged out of the car to walk down the aisle at the most perfect spot in the song that people gasped. He played the perfect type of music, took our DO NOT play list to heart, and took suggestions from our guests. He was kind, fun, playful, and we got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THE MUSIC of our wedding. I am so thankful our venue recommended him and he was just awesome! We wished we could have spoken to him more over the course of the night as Jeff is a super down to earth guy and a great entertainer with excellent taste in music. For our cocktail hour, we had made a couple of song suggestions and the entire time we were out taking pictures our photographer just kept saying "wow, this playlist is amazing you guys." and we just smiled and said "Jeff's amazing!" Our wedding would not have been half as incredible without Mobile Music DJs services and we are so thankful to Jeff for his hard work!

Profile Picture shelby , 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff made our wedding better than we could imagine!! His timing was impeccable for our processional and reception events.

Jeff was able to run with the type of music my wife and I enjoy and made superb playlist, we heard from multiple people throughout the night on how much they loved the music.

I wishthe reception could have gone longer! Jeff was great at keeping the flow of the night moving by knowing when to pump up the crowd or to slow things down.

I highly recommend Mobile Music DJs if you are wanting the best experience for your wedding/event!

Profile Picture Jeff, 7/14/18, 1 Review