Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mobile Music DJs

Mobile Music DJs is a Portland DJ and emcee service that specializes in weddings. We offer over 10 years of experience to assist in making each element of your event a success!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Portland

83 Reviews for Mobile Music DJs

I just want to share how wonderful our experience was working with Jeff. He helped my husband and I pick the perfect music for our special day. I had difficulty picking some music for certain dances and Jeff was able to know just the perfect and most wonderful songs. All I can say is this company is so amazing and so wonderful!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing to work with. He has a kind and charismatic demeanor and we knew upon first meeting him he was a perfect fit for our wedding. We used his slideshow during our first dances which worked out great and was totally worth the money. We are so happy we hired Jeff for our wedding.

Profile Picture Spencer, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had never hired a DJ before, we were not sure what to expect, or how the process works. We were so pleasantly pleased with how personable Jeff was and his ability to connect with us right away at our first meeting. He made this experience easy which is what you want when you are planning your wedding. Jeff guided us through the process and made the choices we needed to make easy with lots of options. He had enough equipment to set up for our ceremony in one area and to set up for our reception in another area. Jeff was professionally dressed at our reception and people raved about him afterward. I felt he did a great job reading the crowd and he kept people on the dance floor all night long. We were able to have a voice in what was played and not played which I appreciated. I would hire Jeff again and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/23/17, 1 Review