Mobile Music DJs

PO Box 82622, Portland, OR 97282 Map · Phone number

About Mobile Music DJs

Mobile Music DJs is a Portland DJ and emcee service that specializes in weddings. We offer over 10 years of experience to assist in making each element of your event a success!

The couple and their guests
The couple and their guests

90 Reviews for Mobile Music DJs

• Anaka

Anaka · Married on 09/22/2018

Jeff was beyond amazing! He was extremely friendly and very helpful from day 1! He listened to what kind of music we wanted and absolutely killed it at the wedding! All we wanted was a fun party and that’s exactly what we got. We would highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a DJ!

Ashlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Jeff was an amazing DJ to work with for our wedding! We saw him at our friends wedding and knew we wanted him for ours after that. Our reception would not have been as fun without him! He was dancing behind his table, wearing the glow sticks I had out for people to use, was so engaged with the crowd, and did everything at our reception just the way we wanted it. Highly recommend!

Erica · Married on 07/28/2018

Jeff was the DJ at a friend's wedding 7 years ago and I decided then that when I got married I wanted him to be a part of my special day! He did a great job of communicating with me to ensure my vision was met and he also suggested songs to play during times I hadn't thought of such as the cake cutting. He kept the reception moving at the perfect pace and made sure to announce what was happening so guests could follow along. He had the dance floor full all night by playing songs that guests of all ages enjoyed. Jeff is professional and not cheesy...I didn't want a sweaty DJ standing in the middle of my dance floor yelling into a microphone wearing blinking sunglasses. I really could go on and on about how happy I am with Mobile Music DJs.

Mobile Music DJs FAQ