Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mobile Music DJs

Mobile Music DJs is a Portland DJ and emcee service that specializes in weddings. We offer over 10 years of experience to assist in making each element of your event a success!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Portland

85 Reviews for Mobile Music DJs

We recently had Jeff over at Mobile music DJs, DJ our wedding. He was amazing. We had been emailing for months before the wedding trying to figure out the perfect music for our event. He made it easy with his huge list of songs and his knowledge of what songs are best during certain events at a wedding.

At the wedding Jeff was super professional and really knew how to work a crowd and kept the party going with perfect song selections. I had many friends tell me Jeff was the best wedding DJ they ever had!

If you are in need of a DJ for your wedding I HIGHLY recommend Jeff at Mobile Music DJ

Matt and Bernadette

Profile Picture Matt, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When you’re planning a wedding everyone will tell you, “your reception is only as good as your DJ”. And it’s true. Jeff made my wedding reception fun, lively, and everything I could’ve wanted it to be. He listened to my requests, got to know my husband and I beforehand, and did an amazing job of feeling the room to keep the party going. You will do yourself a disservice if you don’t hire Jeff!! He’s kind, fun, and affordable. Mobil Music DJs was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding by far! (Other than saying “I do”, of course)

Profile Picture Jessie, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I just want to share how wonderful our experience was working with Jeff. He helped my husband and I pick the perfect music for our special day. I had difficulty picking some music for certain dances and Jeff was able to know just the perfect and most wonderful songs. All I can say is this company is so amazing and so wonderful!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/21/18, 1 Review