Mobile Music DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

1 User photo

Sara J. Married on 07/23/2022

Best wedding ever!

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Jeff single-handedly created an amazing experience for everyone. People from every generation raved about the music and had a blast. There are no words to express how grateful we are and how much we loved our day thanks to Jeff!
    Karen Married on 06/25/2022

Highly recommend!

Jeff was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He had such a fun energy and got several of our guests up on the dance floor. We received so many compliments on the music he played. We would hire him again and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 06/24/2022

Jeff is Awesome!

Jeff is an awesome DJ and he did an excellent job with emceeing and music at our wedding! We met with him a few times before the event and he really got the vibe we were going for. He was super helpful in walking us through the music timeline and did a great job on the day of the wedding! He is professional, reasonably priced, and just a really down to earth nice guy. He kept the party going and read the crowd well. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sydney G. Married on 06/18/2022

Best DJ ever!!

Jeff is amazing! He brings a great energy and is so helpful and accommodating. He knows how to read the room and get everyone pumped for a good party. I wish I could have more parties that required a DJ just to hire him again. Fantastic job!
  • H.S.
    Hilary Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Dance Floor was Lit all Night thanks to our DJ!

I am a firm believer that a DJ plays a HUGE role in setting the mood for a wedding. Well, we just had our wedding last Saturday, 5/14/22, and let me just say that Jeff was AMAZING! I could tell our guests had a great time as they danced literally the whole night! I have a very eclectic music taste and sent Jeff a LONG song suggestion list (just suggestions). Jeff made sure to play every song, when the time was appropriate. He was so friendly, flexible and professional throughout the entire process. If you want to keep your guests dancing, then hire Jeff. I promise you will be 100% satisfied!
  • Joey
    Joey N. Married on 12/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect DJ for the perfect night!

Jeff was awesome from the first phone call all the way to the night of our big event! I had a very, very specific set of songs, order etc for the entire night and Jeff made it happen. It was perfect. Every song, at the right time just as I envisioned. On top of that he was a super friendly DJ with the party and our guests, he was on top of all the emcee duties and just a solid guy and DJ. Thanks for helping to make our night perfect Jeff!
    Tabitha A. Married on 10/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent! Did a great job at the wedding!

Jeff was excellent! Always responsive to questions and was excellent at the wedding!
  • Christopher
    Christopher S. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't speak highly enough!

Jeff was amazing! He was responsive and helpful for months leading up to the wedding. He made the process so easy for us in the hectic wedding planning season. The day of only confirmed our choice further! He played the songs we asked, felt the energy of the room and chose his songs and announcements accordingly. He was even down to stay longer if we paid for more time when the party wasn't ready to stop. If you're getting married or just want to have a party that gets people dancing, or not he can do that too if you want, hire Mobile Music DJ's if you want a good experience!
    Ashley Married on 09/04/2021

Dj jeff! Amazing

I heard Jeff at a wedding 6 years and asked for his card and knew I wanted him to be at my wedding someday. Well fast forward a few years later it was finally my time. Jeff was so kind, welcoming and accommodating. We had a few delays with food arriving and he had us do a the shoe game to buy more time and the guest loved it! Jeff had the dance floor packed the whole night and played a great mix of music that applied to all ages. I would recommend Jeff for any wedding! We are so happy with the work he did.
    Jon B. Married on 08/28/2021

Highly recommend!

Jeff with Mobile Music DJs was phenomenal to work with! We are so glad to have had him as part of our wedding day. From the beginning Jeff was extremely responsive and worked with us to help realize our music/MC vision for our wedding day. Jeff was professional and on top of everything the day of our wedding, acting as MC the entire evening and doing a great job keeping people having fun on the dance floor. We can’t say enough good things about Mobile Music DJs.
    Ali F. Married on 08/27/2021

Amazing DJ!

Jeff did such a wonderful job at our wedding — all of our friends & family thought so too. He made the crowd laugh and kept everyone dancing all night long. He did a great job combining the songs we put together for dinner and dancing with his ideas and song library. We cannot say enough how well the night went. He was very professional, responsive and easy to work with. We had so much fun and would definitely recommend Jeff!!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 08/21/2021

Best DJ Ever!

We are so happy we chose Jeff to be our wedding DJ and emcee! Leading up to the wedding, he was very responsive, professional, and friendly. He sent through a document that made it easy to put in all our music requests, and he played exactly what we wanted all day long. We ended up only having about 45 minutes at the end of the night for dancing, and we couldn't believe how perfect Jeff's playlist was for that short time. He played a perfect mix of crowd-pleasing songs that kept everyone on the dance floor. A few of our guests noted how good his sound system is. They said they've been to weddings where it's hard to hear the music and speeches, and that was not the case at ours. We would highly recommend Jeff for weddings and any other event!
    Katy G. Married on 08/12/2021

Couldn't be happier!

Jeff from Mobile Music DJs was the best emcee I could've asked for. I met him at a friends wedding years ago, and always knew I would choose him when my wedding came. His ability to read the crowd and get people involved (including me) is a gift. Our ceremony music changed last minute, and Jeff happily volunteered to come hours earlier to save us. Everyone had the best time and I will forever recommend Mobile Music DJs & Jeff. Thank you again!
    Erin R. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jeff was amazing! Would hire him 5 out of 5 times.

Jeff was a great DJ to work with - from the initial contact to the wedding day play, and wrap-up. He was open to our visions, incredibly understanding/respectful, a great communicator, happy to purchase the less popular music we wanted to hear on our special day, and served as a wonderful MC with personality and fun "just right" for our wedding (kids to 70's). His price point was not as high as others, but we didn't need the technicalities of the club-style DJ's or the super rare music that our guests wouldn't dance to anyway. Jeff was the perfect balance of value, professionalism, and talent. We highly recommend him!
  • Jaron
    Jaron K. Married on 07/30/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Jeff from Mobile Music DJs was awesome and wonderful to work with. Leading up to the event we was excellent at answering any of our questions and being patient with us . During the event he played an awesome set list, picking from the genres me and my wife were interested in and getting the crowd going during the ceremony. I would absolutely recommend this DJ to everybody.
    Alex H. Married on 07/17/2021

Reception was a party!

We hired Jeff from Mobile Music DJ's and he delivered. From the time we met over Zoom to the day of the wedding we were always in the know with Jeff. He coordinated with us well and worked with us when our venue location changed. He interacted with the guests and made our reception a party. Everyone had a blast and we couldn't have been happier to have Jeff there for our special day.
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 02/20/2021

Wonderful experience

Super helpful in helping us pick out our music and made our day feel seamless!
  • Katy
    Katy M. Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My favorite vendor on my wedding team!

We hired Jeff with Mobile Music DJs to be our wedding DJ and I cannot say enough positive things about him! If you’re looking for a DJ for your wedding or for any other event, quit looking and hire Jeff. From the first interactions Jeff was on time, professional, flexible and overall lovely to work with. He was happy to meet anywhere and accommodate my crazy schedule and to meet up again so I could introduce him to my fiance. He quickly responded to emails and was extremely thorough. The day of our wedding he delivered on everything we asked and more! The biggest compliment I got from a wedding guest was that they had never been to a wedding where literally everyone was dancing and we have Jeff to thank for that! Jeff will make your wedding day truly special and from your first interactions you will know that he’s got it taken care of and you will not have to stress about your DJ. He was my absolute favorite wedding vendor to work with and I’m going to have to plan another event just so I can work with him again.
    Maria Married on 09/21/2019

Look no further.

Jeff was truly the best vendor we had, he was professional, polite, and very easy to talk to during the whole process. He was truly the best DJ and outdid my husband and I's expectations. He was always quick to respond to emails, super flexible with choices (even helped out a lot with this!), and really cared about his work. His music was perfectly timed, his MC was right on point, and he knew exactly how to read a room. There was even a point at the end of the night that he played a couple special songs so just my husband and I could send the night off in such a special way, it was the best part of my wedding without a doubt. I would recommend Jeff to ANYONE who is looking for a wonderful, polite, professional who will help make your day amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
    Rachel Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding DJ

Jeff Trinci was great to work with. He was thorough, made sure he had a good understanding and list of songs you wanted to hear. He was just the right amount of professional and humorous. He kept the evening moving! Highly recommend.
  • Brooke
    Brooke P. Married on 09/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect addition to our wedding vendor team

We couldn't be happier with Jeff and his contribution to our wedding. He was very professional and humbly listened to all of our requests. He was great at directing the timing of events and the energy of the crowd, while seamlessly fitting into the background. Happy to recommend him and we will contact him for our next event!
  • Nat
    Nat D. Married on 08/24/2019

Perfection!

Jeff at Mobile Music DJs is simply the best. He is very kind, calm, easygoing and a lot of fun to work with. From all the planning beforehand to helping manage the big day, he was great. He was great at keeping the flow of the wedding going (particularly as our venue's day of coordinator was inconveniently missing a lot of the day) so he was there to keep everything running smoothly. I was pretty particular with music choices and he was totally good with that! He also mixed in his own stuff which was much appreciated. He did a great job keeping the crowd into it and kept it fun and light, which is exactly what we wanted. I would strongly encourage anyone to work with Jeff and company for their wedding. Thank you again!
    Cara Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing job!

Jeff did a great job from start to finish. He was very responsive flexible throughout the whole process. Would recommend him to anyone.
  • Hayden
    Hayden W. Married on 08/10/2019

Best DJ around!

Jeff was so easy and awesome to work with. He was the only DJ we met with because we knew after meeting him that he was the one. He was always very quick in his responses when I emailed. Jeff arrived early to the wedding and was very open to how and where he setup. Having a playlist that we created was the best part. He played every song we listed and played them right on cue. I would highly recommend Jeff for anyone who needs a DJ!
  • Stacy
    Stacy N. Married on 07/19/2019

Professional and easy-going

Jeff made planning the music for a destination wedding a breeze. He let us pick the songs we wanted and then took over planning songs when I ran out of decision-making capacity! It was a fantastic mix of slow and fast that kept everyone on the dance floor. I would 100% recommend!
illustration stars