Secaucus, NJ 07094 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

MJR PHOTOGRAPHY ( MIKE RAMOS)

23 Reviews for MJR PHOTOGRAPHY ( MIKE RAMOS)

MJR PHOTOGRAPHY ( MIKE RAMOS) 1
MJR PHOTOGRAPHY ( MIKE RAMOS) 2
MJR PHOTOGRAPHY ( MIKE RAMOS) 3
MJR PHOTOGRAPHY ( MIKE RAMOS) 4

Veronica · Married on 11/18/2018

Makes your wedding pictures look like a fairytale!

Mike is such an amazing photographer and person!! We had the most amazing time shooting our engagement session and wedding! His attention to detail and his creative ingenuity make him one of a kind! He makes you feel comfortable in front on the camera and really lets you be yourself to capture those amazing photos! We are OBSESSED with our pictures and constantly receive compliments on how we have the most beautiful wedding pictures (I must agree)!! Photos are what last you a lifetime and help you relive that very special day, we wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture our special day! Thank you Mike, we truly appreciate it!

MJR PHOTOGRAPHY ( MIKE RAMOS) 5
    MJR PHOTOGRAPHY ( MIKE RAMOS) 6
    MJR PHOTOGRAPHY ( MIKE RAMOS) 7
    MJR PHOTOGRAPHY ( MIKE RAMOS) 8

Susana · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of seeing Mike's work firsthand when we were a bridesmaid/groomsman in a wedding Mike photographed. We loved his energy and passion not to mention his impeccable work. When we got engaged there was no doubt we wanted Mike as our photographer, in fact he was the first vendor we booked! My husband and I told Mike the look we were going for and he absolutely nailed it. Our engagement shoot was shot in NYC and we literally shot in every part of NYC. We started at about 11am and were done at around 11pm!! No complaints, no lack in the quality- just pure energy from start to finish. I was so surprised how quickly time flew and I wasn't tired. Mike just makes you feel so comfortable. We loved his creativity and our pictures were absolute perfection. He nailed the editorial look I was going for on both the engagement shoot and wedding day.

Lismari · Married on 08/22/2015

Mike will leave you speechless with his work! He has such a unique eye in capturing breathtaking moments. I'm beyond happy with my engagement and wedding photos.

• Eduardo Duran Films
    Eduardo Duran Films Wedding Videographers

Mike Ramons and his team are definitely one of the most talented and creative teams that we have the pleasure of working with. I couldn't recommend them enough.

• Secaucus, 07094 See on map