Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mission Visual

Award winning international event cinematographers

When we started filming weddings, video was a curiosity, and oftentimes a luxury. Now, video is an established must-have for the couple that truly honors their own memories, and those of their family old and new. We went to film school. We have insurance. We have won awards.  And yet, we still just love a good party, a funny moment, and a toast that brings people together.

If you have ever thought that you just can’t afford to have a wedding film, we will be the first to tell you that you can’t afford NOT to have one.

Explore on, to see what a wedding film can be.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Orange County, Los Angeles

Follow Mission Visual on

20 Reviews for Mission Visual

4.7

Mike at Mission Visual does incredible work. If you are not sure what you are looking for in a wedding video, trust Mike and he will not disappoint. But if you are like me and have a vision of what your wedding video needs to look like, then be prepared to give as much detail as possible and be patient and Mike will come through for you. When we first got our wedding video back from Mike my satisfaction level was at about 85%. I then realized that apart from a phone conversation several months ago, there weren't too many details that I provided Mike to work with. I then spent time with my wife and went over the video frame by frame and made notes of what we wanted to see in the video. We then provided all the details to Mike via email with instructions on what we wanted to see on the timeline (footage, music, speech) by the minute for the whole video. Though it took a minute, Mike got us to our 100% satisfaction level - and at the end of the day that's what matters, because you will be reliving that day through the video for the rest of your lives.

Regarding Mike's quality of work - I've been impressed right from the beginning. If you have seen some of his demo videos you will know what I'm talking about. Quality speaks for itself!

Profile Picture User7322627, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We loved working with Mike and his team! They did an amazing job with our video. It turned out better than we ever thought it could have. It was worth every penny and will recommend them to all of our family and friends.

Profile Picture Janet, 6/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mike McCaleb is easy to work with, you don't even know he is there, great price, and very flexible. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Alana, 5/5/13, 5 Reviews

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
4 AWARDS

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Mission Visual has been a personal favorite of mine to work with. Not only do they have a genuine interest in their client's special event, their talent is exceptional!!

Mike is a true and very personable pro . Easy to work with and a great sense of humor: He gets me to laugh every time I work with him while he is seamlessly getting the job done.

Mission Visual has a great sense of capturing the essence of the day on video, and as photographer I can say they are a pleasure to work with on the same event. They've also been around long enough to have plenty of experience with all kinds of events, yet their work is fresh and creative.

Mission Visual is by far the Creme of The Crop for Videography in the Orange County area. I've had the pleasure of working with owner, Mike and assistant Soloman. They exhibit the highest level of professionalism every time. They get to know the photographers at each wedding, and work with them as a team. When you hire photo & video each must be a team player. Mike has no ego. He knows how to shadow the photographer and still get the very best footage. It's rare in the industry. The entire Wedding Jeannie team endorses Mike of Mission Visual. Excellent work ethic, professionalism at the highest level, and video & editing that will delight. We're proud to know and work with you Mission Visual.

Working with Mike McCaleb and his team is always a pleasure. He and his team are the type of guys who are exactly what you want in a videography team: Professional, Quiet, In the background, and always making sure to get the perfect shots. You'll be thrilled if you hire Mission Visual!

76 PROS I KNOW