1777 Tustin Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Photography By Robert Acton

Photography by Robert Acton is a licensed photographer based in Costa Mesa, California, that specializes in contemporary photography. Owner and photographer Robert Acton has been photographing since 1983, and he proudly serves his clients with reliable, friendly service in event, portrait, architectural, and product photography. This professional photographer is also fluent in both English and Spanish.

Services
In addition to wedding photography, Photography by Robert Acton offers engagement sessions and save-the-date cards. Choose to receive your photos in a variety of formats, including albums, on canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted prints, traditional prints, and proofs. Photography by Robert Acton also offers on-site printing of your pictures. Wedding services offered include the following:

• High-resolution images

Flower
Flower
0002552R0107636A

18 Reviews for Photography By Robert Acton

Robert is very friendly and easy to work with. He is very professional to find the right spot and take the best picture at the right time. Also, he is flexible that we can just pop up our request and idea and he will find the best way to take the shot.
    The post process is also very good and quick. I don't need to chasing after him, and the photos are in my hand within 3 weeks, over 600 pics...

Sent on 09/25/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2012

Robert did an awesome job photographing our wedding. The only complaint I have is he happened to capture shots of my underarm fat. =)

Sent on 09/03/2012

nichole · Married on 06/08/2012

Robert was AMAZING! He did our engagement photos as well and we had so much fun. I had spoken very briefly with him when we chose him for our photographer, but we just instantly clicked. He is a very nice guy with TONS of talent. My husband does not tend to smile in pictures and Robert managed to capture TONS of smiles! He was great at our engagement session and AMAZING during our wedding. I can't wait to see the photos I know they will be perfect. If you are looking for a photographer and want some one who truly loves his job and does AMAZING work, hire Robert!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Photography By Robert Acton Pricing

Photography By Robert Acton Price Rates

Photography By Robert Acton FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photography By Robert Acton 1
    Monday-Thursady discount/January-March discount
    Please let me know you saw this on weddingwire to receive the extra hour of photography for $50.00.

• Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant
    Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

For any couple reading this: I am Reverend Michael and I have Officiated over a few thousand Wedding Ceremonies and therefore I have worked with hundreds of Wedding Photographers. There a are a handful of Orange County Wedding photographers that are excellent as to quality, personality and the ability to think outside the box, but Robert is among the cream of the crop. You would be extremely remiss in not at least talking to him before you decide on a photographer. Each couple we have worked for have raved about Robert and could not be more pleased. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

• PW Music Services
    PW Music Services Wedding DJs

Robert and I have worked together many times on Electra Cruises in Newport Beach. He is very professional and skilled at what he does. Most importantly his photography is great! I highly recommend him for your special event.

• DVS Mobile DJ Service
    DVS Mobile DJ Service Wedding DJs

I've worked With Robert (Bob) Acton for many years. He has always been the concerned, attentive, artist photographer that you need for a successful wedding day. His prices are competitive and his customers always speak highly of him. I fully endorse Photography By Robert.

• 1777 Tustin Ave Costa Mesa, CA, 92627 See on map
    9494399772 (Other Phone Number)
    8AM-8PM MON.-SUN.