Gage Horne Studios

Boise, ID View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Gage Horne Studios is a professional video production company for weddings and private functions. We are delighted to travel to any destination and film your happiest moments. These dedicated videographers pride themselves on providing quality, personalized services and look forward to working with you and your partner to create a calm and comfortable environment.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
    Haley A. Married on 07/17/2021

Wonderful business, wonderful product

Gage Horne Studios videographed my wedding on July 17, 2021. I was very impressed with the business as a whole. Gage and his wife were on site to capture the day. They were prompt and showed up at the time we agreed on and stayed the entire time to ensure they caught all the special moments. They were very professional and friendly and personable as well! With every event, there were a few hiccups (such as getting stuck at the top of a mountain) but Gage was able to work through these challenges flawlessly. The product was completed within the time frame he originally gave me as well. The video was perfect. The lighting and sound were excellent quality. In addition, the drone footage was an amazing addition. The techniques he used to edit the video made it enjoyable and exciting to watch. We were very impressed with the final product. I would highly recommend Gage Horne Studios for your next event.
    Jaynee D. Married on 06/27/2020

Glad I chose him over the others!

He does an amazing job that makes you want to watch his videos over and over again!
  • Matt
    Matt C. Married on 05/04/2019

Well Done!

Gage is a professional who can put together a masterpiece to remember! His video production of our wedding was more than we could ask for. The turn around time to get the video was very quick! He really went above and beyond! 100% worth it!

Deals

Gage Horne Studios 1
Exclusive

Team

Gage Horne
Gage Horne
Owner

My name is Gage Horne & I have been shooting videos in various formats for over 10 years. I recently graduated from Idaho State University w/ an emphasis in Visual Communication and a Minor in Public Relations. Although, I will be the first to tell you that Youtubiversity & expeirence will take you much further than a degree will. I have always had a passion for creating content since I was a kid but decided to take it to a proffesional level when I switched majors from Choreography to Mass Comm. (Yes, I was a hip-hop dancer since freshman year in high school and every once in a while a Bride/Groom will get me out on the dance floor and I don't mind it one bit) I went from making little video game clips on this thing called "Youtube" to proffesional choregraphy films to running a full-time video production company. Weddings are a highlight of what we do and for good reason. I absoutely thrive in this enviorment and love capturing these moments couples will cherish forever. I live for these moments and find passion in creating a piece couples will watch for many years to come.

Travis Williams
Travis Williams
Contracted Videographer

Travis is a contracted videographer for Gage Horne Studios when Gage himself is already booked. Travis is the one whom filmed Gage's wedding and has been an ongoing mentor and friend since 2015.

9169 W State St #307 Boise, ID, 83714
2082264627

CALL / TEXT / EMAIL - Anytime
Location of (Gage Horne Studios)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding