WISPP

Boise, ID View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

WISPP is a small team of full-time filmmakers and photographers with over 12 years of experience in tv & film production and 6 years in weddings and elopements. Thriving on adventure and capturing authentic moments, we create cinematic films, social media highlights, and timeless photos to be appreciated for generations to come. In addition to traditional 2D content creation, we also offer drone, 360/VR, and live-streaming options including multi-camera setups.

Based in the United States and working worldwide, we have worked on campaigns for Sony, Google, NASA JPL, AMEX Business, Verizon, Walmart, and many more. Our experiences in high-end productions have enabled us to be prepared for any situation. We are always ready to build and customize camera solutions for unique filming situations and love to go the distance to get the shot. Let's make your movie!!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Sarah
    Sarah E. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazingly talented adventure power couple!

WISSP is an unbelievable power couple! They are not only talented and creative but down to earth and helpful! They truly care about bringing their clients vision to life. Not only have they talked photo and video with me but they've helped me find Venues and connected me to other vendors. I'm blown away by their services that they include for all clients. I cannot wait to get my engagement photos and video done in addition to my wedding of course!
    They come HIGHLY recommended! :)
  • Lorena
    Lorena G. Married on 09/10/2020

Can’t thank them enough!!

Wispp was highly recommended and I definitely understand why! Not only is all their work beautifully captured but the experience was over the top! I was nervous about being photographed by strangers and had no clue what to wear let alone where to capture unique photos and video! Allyson and Jordan took care of ALL of it!!! Allyson arranged a stylist for me at Hope Ave in Meridian at no cost!! She scouted locations for us and sent us pictures, and during our session they gave us such a relaxed and welcoming vibe making poses and interactions so much easier! I’m super please with our Engagement session, I can only imagine how wonderful our Wedding will be captured. I’m not worried at ALL! Thanks Wispp!
  • Devyn
    Devyn H. Married on 02/08/2020

Perfection!

WISSP is beyond amazing and we are so happy we choose them to be our wedding photographers/ videographers! It’s hard to find a business that does both pictures and videos! The pictures and videos are so high-quality and there’s no other words to describe it, besides perfection. We felt super comfortable around Jordan and Allison and it felt like we’ve known them forever. I highly recommend WISSP!! They are honestly the BEST!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

6180 S Rising Sun Way Boise, ID, 83709
Location of (WISPP)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding