Shutter Shock Media

3023 E Copper Point Dr. Ste 104, Meridian, ID 83642 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Shutter Shock Media

Shutter Shock Media is a wedding video production company located in Meridian, Idaho.

Owner-Christopher Grivas is a professional wedding and event videographer who loves showcasing the raw emotion of each event in an artistic and appealing form.

About 3 years ago I was asked to film my first wedding, and I fell in love with it right away. I loved capturing the emotion, the details, and the love portrayed the entire day of each special couple. I consider my career to be one of the most rewarding careers; giving me the opportunity to film Love as it happens in real time.

Your wedding is incredibly important, obviously - and my goal as your videographer is to capture it in it's best light. In other words, my job is to make your wedding look even BETTER on film.

Shutter Shock Media uses cinematic storytelling, producing full feature videos, highlight videos, and raw footage. Covered by liability insurance, we can film wedding ceremonies, pre-ceremony preparations, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, as well as creating videos for save the dates.

The services we offer our clients include additional hours, drone footage, multiple cameras, and multiple location shooting. Each high-definition video produced by Shutter Shock Media is available as a digital download, or can be uploaded to a USB flash drive or External Hard Drive.

Follow Shutter Shock Media on
screenshot 14 51 1016438 1567866860
screenshot 14 51 1016438 1567866860

• Videos 6

17 Reviews for Shutter Shock Media

Kari Cunningham · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding video

I’m so happy with what I received from my wedding day. It means so much to me, Knowing I can always look back to that day. Shutter shock made it super easy to do and didn’t make it weird to have a camera in your face. I would pick them to do any event from here on out

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Speare-Wittry · Married on 08/10/2019

Benski Wedding

Chris was great to work with and he is so talented. My husband and I can cherish and remember our special day in a whole new way by watching this video. We had a highlight, dances, speeches, and entire ceremony videos included with Chris' work. We highly recommend hiring Chris to capture your wedding or other special event!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Award

Shutter Shock Media FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• 3023 E Copper Point Dr. Ste 104, Ste 104 Meridian, Idaho, 83642 See on map