Shutter Shock Media Reviews

19 Reviews for Shutter Shock Media

• Amanda

Amanda Tuck · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Chris was absolutely amazing!! He made sure to call months in advance to get all the information he needed to make our wedding video ‘dream’ come true! And boy did he kill it! They say your wedding day goes by in a blink of an eye and they are right but because Chris was there we now have a video to relive the day over and over again forever! We are so beyond thankful for him and his amazing talent! He captured everything perfectly! Not only was he amazing behind the camera but he made you feel like he was your best friend taking the video, constantly talking you up and making you feel stunning on the most important day of your life! So thank you Chris for making our wedding video dreams come true!! We love it so so much!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Julian Cunningham · Married on 08/27/2019

Videographer

I definitely recommend Shutter Shock Media. The wedding video was great and it’s nice to be able to watch it over again

Sent on 09/30/2019

Kari Cunningham · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding video

I’m so happy with what I received from my wedding day. It means so much to me, Knowing I can always look back to that day. Shutter shock made it super easy to do and didn’t make it weird to have a camera in your face. I would pick them to do any event from here on out

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Speare-Wittry · Married on 08/10/2019

Benski Wedding

Chris was great to work with and he is so talented. My husband and I can cherish and remember our special day in a whole new way by watching this video. We had a highlight, dances, speeches, and entire ceremony videos included with Chris' work. We highly recommend hiring Chris to capture your wedding or other special event!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy T · Married on 08/03/2019

Shutter Shock rocked it!!

Shutter Shock Media was an amazing choice for our son and daughter-in-law’s wedding. When the wedding takes place in Idaho and you are planning from all over the world except Idaho... you need someone who is easy to communicate with and can even offer advice from their experiences in the area! Chris made sure to find out about the couple and include the special touches that made the day and the highlight video show their personalities! It was so wonderful to feel comfortable and trust that we chose the right people to capture the day. They were professional but so fun! The highlight video captured how we all felt about the day... full of love and so happy for the beautiful couple. Thank you Chris and Shutter Shock Media! Ps... I’ve watched the video so many times and still need tissues!😊

Sent on 09/05/2019

Monica Bates · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Video

I didn't know I wanted a professional video. All I wanted for a wedding video was the video of the full catholic mass. It was maybe 5 days prior to my wedding and my in-laws hired Chris for just a few hours of footage and he went above and beyond. We got the full mass, a highlight video, the dances, speeches and all of the raw footage. It is so fun to go back and watch all the videos. If you are on the fence about hiring someone to provide video for your big day and you have it in the budget, DO IT. I am so glad that Chris was able to be apart of our day. I can't wait to share our wedding video with our future family.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Malika Boltaeva · Married on 04/28/2019

Chris was very pleasant and made us feel very comfortable:)

Chris did SUCH an amazing job with our wedding video! I watch it over and over and over again! The day of the wedding was so hectic, and i knew there was a bunch of traffic getting to our venue , but Chris was there RIGHT on time, and ready to go! It seemed as if he was filming BEFORE he even showed up! haha. He was on top of everything, and filmed all the key parts, and even more creative shots that I would never have even thought of. He was very professional and so nice, and everyone in my bridal party had nothing but good things to say about him. I would DEFINITELY recommend Chris for anyone’s wedding video, or ANY video for that matter…. AWESOME AWESOME!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Emanuel

Emanuel · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing work! We loved it.

Our wedding video made our parents cry, what more can you say. It had everything we wanted and more. Video will be watched for generations. Chris knows his stuff and has all the latest tech. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jessica and Keaton · Married on 03/08/2019

Best day or our life

Chris helped make our day so special and memorable!! He makes sure that everything is coordinated before the big day, and helps relieve all of the stress! Very, very easy to work with and is very detail-oriented. It shows when you receive your video and can relive that amazing day all the time! We are so happy that Chris was part of our day. Would choose him every time!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • W

William Kemper · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible

They captured the feeling I had in my heart as I watched our families come together. I held back tears listening to our vows as I watched the incredible video he made for us. Expectations blow away. You owe it to yourself to include this into your wedding so you can enjoy the all to quick day again and again.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Michele Kemper · Married on 11/10/2018

Relive your day over and over!

The video that was put together for our wedding is absolutely AMAZING! Not only did it capture all of the small details and memories that may fade in time, it captured my husbands vows! Being able to hear them again and again brings me to tears every time. The day goes by SO fast, big moments are overwhelming and it's impossible to take it all in. I didn't think a video would be necessary with a photographer, but being able to relive special moments in motion makes such a difference! Chris was there for every important moment though out the day but it never felt like it. He was so professional and kind. The video is so creative and emotional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

We were absolutely shocked that Chris wanted to drive 6 hours one-way to be the videographer for our wedding! When we started wedding planning, I was so worried about the thought of having a videographer as I didn’t want them to be up in my space and, essentially, ruin my day. My husband finally talked me into hiring Chris as he had met him through real estate photography. I am SO happy my husband chose Chris. He was so kind, fun and genuinely excited to be there for our special day. When we received our highlight video, it immediately brought back ALL the feels from the best day of our lives.

We would 100% recommend him to shoot your wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Maija · Married on 09/01/2018

Chris is who you want by your side capturing your moments!! As a wedding photographer myself, I have high standards for who I want to work with and Chris is top notch!! Not only does he produces AMAZING and emotion filled videos, but he is incredibly professional and personable. I have worked with him before and I will work with him again and again! Stop searching now for a videographer and hire Chris - you'll be so happy you did!

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

We were beyond impressed with our wedding video!!! It’s very easy to see how much talent Chris has while watching his videos, but for us it was the pure happiness and love and all the personal moments he was able to capture that impressed us the most. We watched a few videos taken by family after the wedding and while beautiful, no one came close to capturing the emotion that Chris did in his video. Besides the fantastic video, he was so easy to work with. He was completely unobtrusive and his positive outlook on marriage made us so much more relaxed and comfortable showing emotions in front of the camera. He really seemed to understand how important that day was to us and was able to capture all the meaningful moments that made it so wonderful! To me, that was most important! I would HIGHLY recommend Shutter Shock Media to everyone looking for a video they can treasure for a lifetime!

Nick · Married on 09/01/2018

Chris did an awesome job and was so great to work with. We both commented on the amazing up close, personal and emotional shots he got and we barely even noticed he was there! We’ve received so many compliments on our video from friends and family. It was incredibly well shot and well edited down to the last detail. You can tell he really put the time into making it special and meaningful to us. The additional drone shots were such a different and cool way to see our wedding venue. I cannot recommend him enough. So glad he was there to capture this unforgettable event.

Geoff Herzog · Married on 08/31/2018

So Happy we found Shutter Shock

My wife and I recently got married and hired Chris with Shutter Shock Media to be our videographer. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice. He was easy to work with, fun to have around and produced an awesome video that my wife and I will enjoy forever. I couldn’t recommend anyone higher than Chris and Shutter Shock Media.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Rochelle Stranathan · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Chris was extremely professional, friendly and has a very creative eye! My husband and I teared up watching our video as we relived those special moments. For having such a big day it is so important to capture the real moments and ShutterShock did just that! He captured the intimate moments, the laughs, the tears and made us look like we were in a fairy tale! Not only is Chris extremely creative and talented, but while he was shooting it was like he wasnt even there. He floated around with his awesome high tech equipment and captured these amazing moments without interfering with them. This is important when us brides are scrambling around during crunch time! :) he also has a talent for the overall video creation using music and effects. The video itself is sharp and steady. We are so happy we chose Chris for our big day!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Devin Stranathan · Married on 07/28/2018

Outstanding results

We were all blown away by the wedding video chris made for us! From the very emotional and heart felt moments to the goofy little clips of the boys being boys and the girls being girls. He was with us from the very start of the day and caught clips of the preperations and stayed all the way into the reception catching the moments of everyone coming together and cutting loose. Never realized how precious a well put together wedding video could be until we recived ours and we are so greatful we had chris in our corner. Its easy to tell that he is passinate for what he does, everything from the music used to the way he makes sure he dosnt miss a single moment. His friendly professionalism and ability move about barley noticed. It was a top notch performance and a we will be forever thankful for the outcome.

Sent on 10/15/2018

mike · Married on 06/21/2018

Chris was very professional and adaptable to our wedding venue. It was very windy that day and he took some amazing drone shots of our wedding. Simply amazing videographer! Could not recommend him enough! The video he edited and put to music simply brought tears to our eyes and the eyes of our friends and family. Thanks Chris for such a great experience and video!

Sent on 09/23/2018