WISPP Reviews

5 | Boise, ID

5 Reviews for WISPP

Karlee Northridge · Married on 06/28/2019

Go with wispp!

WISPP went above and beyond for their videography service for our wedding. They are very professional, easy to work with, and provide high quality service. We are so in love with our video. If you are on the fence for a videographer do it and you won’t regret it or be disappointed. We received so many compliments on their work and how awesome they were from our guests! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/24/2019

krystine · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Videographer

Jordan and Ally have been such a pleasure to work with. They make a great team and are talented at what they do. They shot a "save the date" video teaser for us, announcing our engagement, and I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out. I was initially nervous to shoot and then also afraid my nervousness would show on camera but they made the experience easy and fun, instead of awkward. In the end, I feel like they made us look like 2 love interests in a movie trailer! They have an eye for composition and lighting. I'm just in love with the overall vibe/feel of our video. We can't wait to work with them on our wedding day and can only imagine what our full wedding video will look like. I know we will be over the moon.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Gina Durante · Married on 11/24/2018

Simply amazing!

Ally & Jordan are an amazing team who helped make our special day even more memorable. They worked well with our photographers and venue with no additional work or stress for us. Their work is far superior to other wedding videos I’ve seen. We could not have been more pleased. Looking forward to working with WISPP again in the future!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Tom Ski · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Gift Ever

We almost didn't hire a videographer but I'm so glad we hired WISPP. They captured incredible moments my family will be able to watch for a lifetime. My wife and I cry every time we watch our wedding film, it's the best gift. Ally and Jordan made the whole process worry-free and were great at helping out at our destination wedding. We didn't have a coordinator and Ally stepped right in whenever my bride needed her.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Alyssa Danforth · Married on 05/26/2018

The perfect way to capture my perfect day

Ally and Jordan were the BEST. They were accommodating, understanding and an ease to work with! They captured everything I wanted in my wedding video and edited it in a way where it captured the essense of our wedding.

Sent on 01/01/2019