About Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair

Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair styles you with innovative designs on your Wedding Day.

Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair is a licensed On-Site Bridal Hair Stylist located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex that specializes on making you look your best on your big day with the most innovative bridal hairstyles.

We have been selected for the 2017 Couple's Choice Awards and we are so grateful for all of the bride's we spent time with in 2016!

I am an educated full-time stylist who has studied cosmetology at Hill College, and also graduated with a Master's in Business Management from Tarleton State University.

I love what I do and am driven by my dreams. I'm proud to share my experiences by rewarding my clients with the hairstyles of their dreams.

Please visit www.MissTuesdee.com for more information and Bridal Photos.

Services are six person minimum for each hair & makeup.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Coloring (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)

I used Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair for my wedding on 12/9/17. Tuesdee is so sweet and easy to work with!! She was such a fun addition to my wedding day and made myself, my bridesmaids, my mother and my groom's mother all look and feel beautiful! I will definitely be using her again for any hair needs that I have and I would strongly recommend her for any event!!

Profile Picture Haleigh, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee was great to work with! I did a hair trial with her and loved it, but I completely changed what I wanted by the time the wedding came around. Tuesdee listened the day of the wedding to my unclear ideas, yet still nailed it! I loved my hair! So did my mom, sisters, and everyone else she did hair for! My gosh-my little sister never fixes her hair, and it was GORGEOUS!

Photo

1 VIDEO

Wedding Slideshow
1:03 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Your hair is your" Crowning Glory"! So you want it to look good on your wedding day. Call Miss Tuesdee bridal hair, you will be glad you did. I am happy to give my endorsement.

Events

Fort Worth, TX 76102   See On Map
817-676-2734 (phone)
Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair is a wedding hairstylist from Fort Worth, Texas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Southlake. Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair is a professional Hairstylist that has been part of the Fort Worth wedding industry since 2010 specializing in Hair and Makeup.