63 Reviews for Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair

Hair Extensions (1)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
58 Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair Reviews

I used Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair for my wedding on 12/9/17. Tuesdee is so sweet and easy to work with!! She was such a fun addition to my wedding day and made myself, my bridesmaids, my mother and my groom's mother all look and feel beautiful! I will definitely be using her again for any hair needs that I have and I would strongly recommend her for any event!!

Profile Picture Haleigh, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee was great to work with! I did a hair trial with her and loved it, but I completely changed what I wanted by the time the wedding came around. Tuesdee listened the day of the wedding to my unclear ideas, yet still nailed it! I loved my hair! So did my mom, sisters, and everyone else she did hair for! My gosh-my little sister never fixes her hair, and it was GORGEOUS!

Photo
Profile Picture Tori, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee is simply AMAZING! She traveled to Denton for my wedding and did hair for 10 girls and absolutely killed it. Everyone's hair was stunning. She was such a delight to work with and was such a calming presence in what easily could have been a stressful time. I would highly recommend her to anyone - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Thank you Tuesdee! You did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee and her team did such a wonderful job on my bridal hair and bridal party. It was no easy feat- I had eleven bridesmaids and mothers of bride/groom (14 total). All of our hair looked fantastic in photos and throughout the evening. I just received my wedding photos, and I am so happy the way our hair photographed. Tuesdee and Amanda (makeup artist) brought out everyone's inner beauty. I am so happy to have booked such an awesome team and I cannot thank them enough. If you book Miss Tuesdee's Bridal Hair + team, you won't have any regrets- just amazing hair and peace of mind.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Tuesdee is PHENOMENAL! I showed her a photo of what I wanted and she did just that! Not only is she so talented, but she's great to work with. Her make-up artist Amanda is also fabulous! My girls just gave them both ideas of what they wanted, they ran with it, and did amazing work. I also showed Amanda a picture of the make-up I wanted and she did exactly what I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend both of these girls. They're both so sweet, accommodating and fun to work with!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Excellent work!!! and wonderful website!!!!

Profile Picture User7559159, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee did an amazing job for my hair day of the wedding! I loved working with her, very responsive and quick to answer any questions you needed. I booked her a month and half before my wedding after the original person who was doing my hair didn't work out. She offered a hair trial at her salon and she made sure to listen to what I was asking for. She did my hair, mom's, maid of honor, 2 flower girls and 2 aunts and she managed her time very well and had everyone ready by 12pm.

Profile Picture laura, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Salon, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Tuesdee nailed my naturally curly (bi-racial) hair!
In late March my fiancé and I decided to elope in just two short weeks! We had been wedding planning and quickly decided that a big wedding was simply not us! We are from Wichita Falls and decided to get married in Ft. Worth. I got all of the details worked out, EXCEPT a hair stylist to do my hair for my big day! I called frantically all over the DFW area and was having a difficult time finding someone who felt comfortable doing my type of hair ( I appreciate their honesty). I contacted Tuesdee and even sent her pictures of my hair to make sure she felt comfortable styling it. Fast forward to my wedding day and Tuedsee absolutely did a stunning job! Up do's can be a frightening thing for people with naturally curly hair, because we have the picture in our minds of how it should look based on someone with straight hair and it almost never comes out right. I showed her a picture of the style I was going for and she nailed it! For once I loved the way I looked with an up-do and felt absolutely beautiful! From start to finish Tuesdee made the entire hair ordeal such a smooth process. She was so professional, time efficient, and made me feel like we had been friends for ten years! I had an absolutely wonderful bridal hair experience and I would recommend Tuesdee to all brides and bridal parties!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a GREAT experience with Tuesdee and her team. They did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for my wedding. They were very professional, easy to work with, organized, and personable. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Miss Tuesdee is fantastic! I had such a great experience working with her. She was very responsive and very flexible. She did a great job meeting all of my needs and even took time out of her day off to do my hair for my bridal portraits because my schedule was so limited. I gave her a couple different pictures of up-dos I liked, and she created exactly what I wanted even though I didn't do a great job putting it into words. My hair looked fabulous - it could not have been more perfect! It stayed up through the entire day and into the night, even through a lot of dancing. I received a ton of compliments on my hair from friends and family, even some who were not invited and only saw it in pictures. I couldn't be more thankful for her! Her makeup artist, Amanda, was also fantastic. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and she was able to give me natural makeup that made my face look flawless. She also picked the perfect lip stain color for me when I couldn't decide. My makeup looked amazing in person and also does in our wedding photos! I was very impressed that my makeup stayed on perfectly as well because I did a lot of sweating and happy crying throughout the day. Amanda and Tuesdee are both very sweet and wonderful to talk to. They made the hours getting ready very enjoyable and were very nice and calming, especially when the Maid of Honor and I showed up 15 minutes late the morning of the wedding. Tuesdee re-worked our hair and makeup schedule based on the arrival times of myself and the bridal party, and it all went much more smoothly than I expected. I highly recommend both Tuesdee and Amanda for your hair and makeup! :)

Profile Picture Charis, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee did an amazing job on the day of my wedding! She is so sweet and amazing to work with. She didn't even batt an eye when I told her the day of my wedding that I wanted something different than what we did at my trial run. My bridesmaids, mom's and flower girl all loved their hairstyles and everything looks perfect!

Profile Picture Britney, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee is very easy to work with. She does great work and very professional. I would reccommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee is an absolute dream! I have never seen someone pull of so many amazing hair styles in such a short period of time! Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their hair! And by the time it got to be my turn to go Tuesdee made sure to make my hair look amazing. My hair was EXACTLY what I wanted and all Tuesdee needed was one or two pictures. She made me feel so at ease and made the whole getting ready process run smoothly despite the fact we were in a small hotel suite with 7 bridesmaids and people constantly in and out. Even after doing so many up-dos she was still willing to help out the girls who were doing their hair on their own! She was a very calming presence on a very hectic day. She helped make me feel like the most gorgeous bride and I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Hayley, 11/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling

Tuesdee and Amanda, her makeup artist, were extremely professional and a complete joy to work with! They made each of my bridesmaid's look reflect their personality and they were all just stunning! I loved how Tuesdee was able to achieve the exact look I was hoping for and that my up-do stayed in place ALL NIGHT!! Tuesdee also went above and beyond and is absolutely worth every single penny! I promise you that you cannot go wrong if you choose Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Tuesdee did an amazing job with me, my mom and my mother in law. Since the day we met for the bridal trial she made me feel so confident that I made the right decision choosing her as my stylist. Totally recommended it. Amanda her MUA did an amazing job too. Thanks ladies for all the work y'all did on my wedding.

Profile Picture Karla, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miss Tuesdee was so wonderful to us! She made my bridal party and myself look absolutely stunning. She was very sweet to all of us and did an excellent job with our hair and makeup! I could not have been happier with anyone else. She is the best!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Tuesdee is one of the most talented, professional and caring people I've ever met. She worked with our big bridal party of 9 and took all the stress out of getting ready! We were on time and everyone looked beyond beautiful, I could not have asked for anyone better to help me get ready on my big day.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee did a fabulous job of making me and the bridal party look amazing on my wedding day. She was super flexible when I needed to change getting ready locations and on top of that she is just such a sweet and fun stylist. I would highly recommend Tuesdee!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee did my hair along with my bridesmaids' and my mom's hair for our wedding in April. She was so sweet and so responsive and really listened to what I wanted. Everyone looked gorgeous! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Christy, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miss Tuesdee transformed my hair from long and straight to exactly what I asked for - Southern Belle BIG TEXAS hair on my wedding day 04/16/16. She styled my bonus daughters, family, and of course my bridesmaids. We all loved our hair and loved that it stayed gorgeous all night while we danced.

Tuesdee has a creative gift and a charming personality which makes her incredibly easy to work with. I moved to Montgomery, TX and will travel back to Fort Worth, TX just for her to make me blonde and fabulous!!

Hire her for your event! You won't be disappointed!!!!!

Profile Picture Summer, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Haircuts, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I hardly ever write reviews but for Tuesdee I HAVE to! She is such an amazing person and hair stylist! She went above and beyond her "call of duty". Tuesdee made my hair a work of art the day of my wedding and everyone loved it! I gave her a few ideas during our trial run and she made it look even better than I could have imagined. I can not recommend Miss Tuesdee Bridal Hair enough! AMAZING!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Of all of the vendors I booked for our wedding, I would recommend Tuesdee the most! I had seven bridesmaids and every one of them not only loved their hair styles, but they actually got the style that they wanted. They were able to show her a picture they found online and Tuesdee recreated it beautifully. Having been in weddings before where multiple girls ended up redoing their hair themselves, it was a huge relief that no one needed to worry about that! Not only is she crazy talented, but she's also great to work with and such a nice and calming person to have onsite on your wedding day. I decided to change my hairstyle a bit after the original trial, and Tuesdee was able to do the new style with no problems. My style lasted through the end of the reception, and I was able to dance the night away without worrying about the curls falling. Thank you again Tuesdee!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tuesdee was so wonderful in helping me look and feel like a queen on my wedding day. She did 10 of my girls hair in record timing ,as well as, spent a considerable amount of time on me to make sure I looked picture perfect. She took the image I had in my mind and recreated it in person. If you do not go with Tuesdee you are making a mistake !! She was absolutely INCREDIBLE !!!!

Profile Picture Kansas, 3/5/16, 4 Reviews