P.O. Box 85, Temperance, MI 48182 Map · Phone number

About Ministers and More

My name is Reverend Pam Miller and I am an Ordained Minister and owner of our family owned business, Ministers and More. Our team of Ordained Ministers performs Traditional, Non-traditional, Religious or non-religious Wedding ceremonies. We offer weddings from simple to extravagant to fit every budget. At your request, we can customize your wedding with a special poem, bible verse, candle/sand ceremony or a dedication to a special family member,making this your very special day! In addition, we will assist you in the planning of your very special day. We officiate wedding ceremonies throughout most of Ohio and Michigan. Please feel free to contact us at 419-917-5683 (phone call or text msg.) or e-mail me at MILL4P@gmail.com Our website is www.ministersandmore.com Thank You, Rev. Pam Miller

weddingdecember32011145
weddingdecember32011225
weddingdecember32011202

11 Reviews for Ministers and More

Sara · Married on 05/13/2017

We had a great experience with with Mike and Pam! Were professional, helpful, easy to work with and very nice. Both Mike and Pam quickly responded to emails when necessary and at the rehearsal, Mike was patient and event helped us move chairs. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Teri · Married on 10/15/2016

We originally were going to have a family member perform our ceremony, but unfortunately he was unable to do it for us. We had met Ministers and More (Pamela & Mike) at a Budget Bridal Show previously so we decided to give them a call. We met for coffee and hired them on the spot.

When we hired them, we did not expect the service that they ultimately provided. Pam coordinated our entire ceremony, guided us when to walk, and made sure everyone was lined up perfectly.

Mike customized our ceremony to fit us. We went through 3 revisions (some were even so menial, as including or not including our middle names). It went perfectly. Mike has a presence about him that carried through our ceremony. He kept it professional without being too formal. He even did a hand-fasting ceremony flawlessly, and used the wording I provided.

They were entirely flexible, and I highly recommend ministers and more. They even told us a story where they helped clean out a pond that a venue didn't, they have searched for lost wedding rings. That's the "More" part of their name.

If you are looking for an experienced, understanding, and flexible officiant company. You definitely get "more" with Ministers and More.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Alex · Married on 09/26/2016

When I met Pam at a bridal show in Toledo I knew that my search for a Reverend was over. My husband and I did not belong to a church at the time so we were nervous about looking for someone to marry us. Pam and Mike were absolutely amazing! They sent me many different options for prayers, several different outlines, and encouraged me to send them anything that I wanted added. We were in constant contact with each other and I loved that!
    The night of our rehearsal there was a major complication with another wedding booked at our time at the park. I was very anxious and overwhelmed and Pam and Mike assured me that everything was going to be fine and that everything was going to go as planned. I don't think they know just how much that ment to me!
    We had a beautiful ceremony and I would recommend Pam and Mike at Minister's and More to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Award

Ministers and More FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? ME, NY