Ministers and More Reviews

11 | Temperance, MI

11 Reviews for Ministers and More

Sara · Married on 05/13/2017

We had a great experience with with Mike and Pam! Were professional, helpful, easy to work with and very nice. Both Mike and Pam quickly responded to emails when necessary and at the rehearsal, Mike was patient and event helped us move chairs. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Teri · Married on 10/15/2016

We originally were going to have a family member perform our ceremony, but unfortunately he was unable to do it for us. We had met Ministers and More (Pamela & Mike) at a Budget Bridal Show previously so we decided to give them a call. We met for coffee and hired them on the spot.

When we hired them, we did not expect the service that they ultimately provided. Pam coordinated our entire ceremony, guided us when to walk, and made sure everyone was lined up perfectly.

Mike customized our ceremony to fit us. We went through 3 revisions (some were even so menial, as including or not including our middle names). It went perfectly. Mike has a presence about him that carried through our ceremony. He kept it professional without being too formal. He even did a hand-fasting ceremony flawlessly, and used the wording I provided.

They were entirely flexible, and I highly recommend ministers and more. They even told us a story where they helped clean out a pond that a venue didn't, they have searched for lost wedding rings. That's the "More" part of their name.

If you are looking for an experienced, understanding, and flexible officiant company. You definitely get "more" with Ministers and More.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Alex · Married on 09/26/2016

When I met Pam at a bridal show in Toledo I knew that my search for a Reverend was over. My husband and I did not belong to a church at the time so we were nervous about looking for someone to marry us. Pam and Mike were absolutely amazing! They sent me many different options for prayers, several different outlines, and encouraged me to send them anything that I wanted added. We were in constant contact with each other and I loved that!
    The night of our rehearsal there was a major complication with another wedding booked at our time at the park. I was very anxious and overwhelmed and Pam and Mike assured me that everything was going to be fine and that everything was going to go as planned. I don't think they know just how much that ment to me!
    We had a beautiful ceremony and I would recommend Pam and Mike at Minister's and More to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

Pam and Mike were amazing to work with. They were both easy going and relaxed which made everything perfect for us. They helped customize our wedding the way we wanted so that it worked for us. They helped us with anything that we needed or wanted to include. We also chose to do premarital counseling with Pam and it was great. Pam was very laid back and easy to talk to as well as flexible to our busy schedules. She even came to us for our sessions! I highly recommend Pam and Mike and Ministers and More for anyone planning their wedding.

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2016

Pam and Mike did a wonderful job! They made our ceremony even more special. I highly recommend their wonderful services.

Sent on 01/15/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

I knew from the minute I talked to Pam that her and her husband were the officiants I wanted! Pam and Mike met with us to help us figure out what kind of ceremony we wanted. Pam was there for me any time I had any questions about the ceremony and Mike was so nice and made us feel so comfortable! They helped coordinate at our ceremony with our string quartet and making sure everything went smoothly. Pam even saved the day when my dress got all dirty! (Who knew soda water would clean dirt off tule! Highly recommend Pam and Mike :)

Sent on 12/09/2016

julie · Married on 08/20/2016

Thanks Pam and Mike for helping me create a ceremony that was perfect for us!! The day went better than expected.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Natalie · Married on 08/13/2016

I had met Pam at a bridal show in town. There were a couple other officiants at the same show but I felt a good vibe from Pam so we set up a meeting time to discuss things further. Pam and Mike gave us lots of options and ideas for the wedding ceremony. We didn't have anything specific in mind for the ceremony so they helped guide us and put it all together. Pam and Mike made us feel comfortable and they did an awesome job! They were easy to talk to and always got back to any questions we had. I highly recommend Ministers & More!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Kristan · Married on 07/30/2016

Pam and Mike are not only the most professional but personal officiants we could ever ask for. They were extremely timely for all meetings and the day of the wedding. You really cannot beat the service you get for the price from them. We made friends for life when we hired them for our wedding!

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2016

This is a great place to go through. Met Pam at a bridal shower and she is so nice and knowledgable, helping us through every step in the process that needed to get done. Very reasonably priced.

Sent on 01/23/2017

marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Working with Mike & Pam (husband & wife) was great. They are both wonderful people with a passion for making your most memorable moment last a lifetime. They work with each couple to create a personalized ceremony. It was a pleasure to get know Pam over the last few months & work on creating a lasting memory.