Rockford, IL 61103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mindy Joy Photography

Each of us experience life differently... and I love to capture how we do that. Just how momentous a wedding day can be... Just how zany and fun family time is. My style is an amalgamation of my personal artistic touch with a candid approach. My effort is to provide work that is reflective of the events, feelings, and moments that occur. Whether it be a pivotal moment like "I do" or a quiet intimate glance, my aim is to document your wedding moment by moment. My photography is complimented most by my vigor, enthusiasm, and creative drive! I strive to give clients authentic, candid, and creative photography.

If you're interested in setting up a session or want to inquire about packages, feel free to email me at mindy@mindyjoyphotography.com or give me a ring at 815.985.4005. I'd love to chat!

Follow Mindy Joy Photography on

Real Weddings 15 Photos

17 Reviews for Mindy Joy Photography

• Kelsey

Kelsey Loudermilk · Married on 09/28/2019

Super-skilled photographer with an eye for unique shots :)

From the moment we met Mindy, we knew we were in great hands. She was timely and super communicative throughout the entire process and I knew we could count on her. She has a great personality that allows those she is photographing to relax and be more natural in photos. She also got our pictures back to us in record time! :). She was willing to make small photo edits for myself (turns out I’m a picky bride when it comes to pictures of me 🤦🏻‍♀️) and a few of my family members with zero complaints. I would recommend her a million times. You cannot go wrong! Thank you for everything you did and continue to do for us! We appreciate you so much Mindy!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Diana

Diana Groot · Married on 06/09/2019

High Quality, Candid Photographer with TALENT!

Mindy Joy Photography….where do I even start! My husband and I used Mindy and her team for our wedding this past September (2019) and we could not be happier with the services we received. From start to finish, everything about working with Mindy Joy was not only wonderful, but easy – her candor, her warm and happy personality, her invoicing system, her contract, her pictures! You guys. HER PICTURES. Mindy and her assistant are so incredibly talented. She was truly able to capture moments. With such ease! We never once felt uncomfortable or awkward (major fear from both myself and my husband haha)…I would venture to say that our photo session post ceremony was actually fun! Because Mindy made it so relaxed and effortless.

I still can’t believe the photos we got from our wedding day. And not just of us! Of our family and friends. Every single photo felt like us and our day; and personally, I think that’s all you can hope for when you book a photographer to capture whatever special occasion you are trying to document.

It was seriously so wonderful working with Mindy and her team. She was the best decision we made in terms of vendors at our wedding and I would book her 100 times again given the opportunity. Book Mindy Joy, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Mindy Joy Photography's reply:

Thank you, Diana! You two are the BEST and I love your friends and families! Your ceremony was truly heartfelt and you had the whole crowd smiling and laughing as they witnessed your vows. I was smiling the whole time behind the camera. And your vision of fun and candid energetic photos was exciting because it gave me the freedom to document you and your families in such a natural way. Here's to many wonderful years ahead!!!

Becca · Married on 04/05/2019

Speechless. Mindy is the GOAT.

Couples of all kinds seeking the highest quality, documentarian style photography for their wedding day: look no further than Mindy Joy Photography.

Let me begin this review with this: as a photographer myself, I searched for hours and days to find someone who had what we were looking for in style, documentation tendencies, and eye for the art of photography and a clear sense of humor—Mindy went above and beyond the call of duty.

She and her lovely assistant drove through Chicago rush hour traffic to meet us on a summer afternoon/evening along the Chicagoland lakefront. They wasted no time in helping us both relax, get into the mood to be photographed and truly be our authentic selves. We are not cliché, pose-y people, and I truly feel that Mindy documented our pre-marital love in the most authentic, flawless and unique way. Our friends and family were mind blown just by the engagement pictures, and we have them hung around our home, soon to be coupled with wedding day pictures.

As for the wedding, we were truly rendered speechless. Mindy and Brian came in with figurative guns-a-blazing—they were present, enthusiastic and genuinely excited to be part of our day. Mindy blended right into my group of friends, the bridal party genuinely interested in being members of her fan club. They worked diligently, quickly, quietly and creatively to help document the most subtle yet arguably most beautiful shots of the day. From the individual portraits, to the first look, to the ceremony, to the dance floor and beyond—looking back through our pictures brought back the heart pounding, adrenaline filled moments, the overwhelmed-with-happiness tears, and belly laughter at some of the things she and Brian managed to capture. She ended the evening with a big hug and handing us a stack of mini polaroids—pictures she had taken THAT DAY—as a momento for the evening. I can think of nothing else we received that made us feel the way those polaroids made us feel. They were immediately shared with friends and family and looked at hundreds of times in just a matter of days—what an incredibly thoughtful, loving and brilliant way to send off your bride and groom.

Anyone and everyone who is looking for authentic, beautiful, REAL documentation of one of the biggest days of your life should seek out Mindy Joy Photography. We are eternally grateful for her time, talent, patience, energy and her willingness to share her innate talent and brilliance with the world through her photography.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Award

Mindy Joy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3100
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Rockford, 61103 See on map
    8159854005 (Other Phone Number)
    8159854005 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Mindy Joy Photography)