4105 Duke St suite #106, Alexandria, VA 22304 Map · Phone number

Mimi Decor and Wedding flowers 7
  • Rahwa

Rahwa · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Decorator

I am so pleased we hired Mimi Décor for my sisters wedding. She is AMAZING in everything she does! literally we were BLOWN AWAY at the work she did decorating our venue. She made it so glamourous and worked with our limited budget. She even threw in gifts to make sure our backdrop was perfect. She gave us all the recommendations we needed to ensure our venue looked chic. Throughout the process Mimi and her team became our friends and made us feel comfortable and confident in the decision we made. You will not be disappointed by using Mimi Décor! I would do it all over again!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Mallory · Married on 10/22/2017

Mimi was AMAZING! She seriously knows what's she's doing and I can say that during this process she has become a friend to my husband and I. She was completely professional and made sure that everything was beautiful (and that I remained calm). I shared my concerns with her about the aesthetics of the venue we chose (it wasn't necessarily the prettiest venue in the D.C. area) but she completely transformed our venue to look like something out of a magazine. I would recommend her to anyone. She works with your budget and your vision. This is truly her God given gift.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Mimi Decor and Wedding flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Mal for taking time to write review!! It was my pleasure delivering your vision and being part of your beautiful memory !!

Memar · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Mimi for our wedding decor was one of the best experiences in planning my wedding. She is a phenomenal woman, a creative genius and a perfectionist. Her professionalism is amazing and yet she is so personable that interacting with her is just easy. She is positive and calm and this would put any anxious bride at ease. Her work was the highlight of our wedding-- a breathtaking venue that set the tone for the rest of the evening. I know my husband and I will always be grateful for Mimi for the creation of our dream wedding every time we revisit our beautiful wedding. If you are planning your wedding, hiring Mimi decor will be the best decision you will ever make!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Mimi Decor and Wedding flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 6.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• 4105 Duke St suite #106 Alexandria, 22304 See on map
    7036650944 (Other Phone Number)
    7034464661 (Fax Number)
    Please call to make appointment