311 Judges Rd. Suite 1A, Wilmington, NC 28405 Map · Phone number

5d133bffa58d022b 1935546 112539878657 4517947 n

10 Reviews for Milner's Cafe & Catering

• Hilary

Hilary · Married on 09/16/2017

I had my wedding at Airlie Gardens and choosing Milner's Cafe and Catering was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Tara, Joanie, and Chef Mark were more than wonderful to work with and made every step of the way leading up to and during the wedding an amazing experience! Not only is the food to die for but they are awesome people to work with, and I now consider them family! :)
    During and after the wedding I heard countless raving reviews from guests about the cocktail hour food and drinks as well as the family style dinner (the BEST country biscuits, mac and cheese and spiced sweet potatoes)! The service and how everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful all evening was invaluable! The whole evening was perfect and I cannot thank the Milner's crew enough! Brides choose Wilmington to have their weddings for Milner's... they are that good!!
    Not only did we have them for our wedding but we had them bring food for the wedding party on the morning of and cater the brunch on the day after! Everything was INCREDIBLE! They have a local Wilmington cafe so go check it out!
    If you choose Milner's Catering for anything... you will love yourself for it!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Deanne · Married on 07/23/2016

Couldn't get enough of the food! I was so excited after the tasting to have the food at the wedding. We didn't try everything at the tasting since we didn't know exactly what we wanted. We ended up doing a pork loin and spinach and mushroom chicken, it was to die for. We also did a mash potato bar too with toopings and that was a huge hit! The staff was wonderful and very attentive to both me and my husband and to all of our guests needs too. I would highly recommend contacting Tara and having milners cater your next event!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/04/2016

So much to say! Mark and Tara and the staff at Milners C&C made our wedding memorable!! We had a custom menu in mind which they took on with enthusiasm. Our wedding took place outdoors and their suggestion of grilling in front of the guests really brought our wedding buffet to another level. I've received at least a dozen compliments on the quality and taste of the food and attentiveness of the staff. Through all of our wedding planning I had the illusion that we were prepared for the day, but there is so much coordination needed during the event that I overlooked. I'm grateful that Milners (the experts) were there to make my outdoor event a truly magical experience that I'll remember forever.

Sent on 06/08/2016

• 311 Judges Rd. Suite 1A Wilmington, NC, 28405 See on map
    Location of (Milner's Cafe & Catering)