Millie Butler Designs

Jackson, CA View map Visit website
$2,000 Typical Price

$2,000 Typical Price

Millie Butler, a Certified California Florist, has been a floral designer for over 20 years. She taught floral design at Amador HS for 11 years. Her creations enhance the theme and personality of each event, whether it's an elegant soiree, rustic reception or something more bohemian. She is accomplished in a wide variety of styles.

Millie Butler Designs specializes in original creations, sources local materials whenever possible, and incorporates materials she grows herself. Compementary consultations are offered by phone, Zoom, or in person. Each piece is designed with the couple's idea and budget in mind. A variety of arrangements are available, including bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Larger designs, such as wreaths, garlands, buffet pieces and centerpieces are also offered. Millie is happy to take care of delivery and setup.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond and exactly what I wanted!

Millie and I started the floral journey with me, an inexperienced with florals bride. I had no idea what I wanted other than an overarching theme. Millie was able to help me hone my millions of ideas into something so beautiful and very specific. Florals are very important and while I didn't know specifics at first, I did know what vibe I wanted from them. I wasn't the most laid back bride, but Millie was able to help me make decisions and she truly brought my visions to life. Each of my center pieces was different, and Millie was able to both bring prepped things and create on the scene. She was professional, showed up on time, and had a positive attitude throughout the process. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out, I had so many compliments on the flowers, I wanted them to live forever! Thank you Millie!

I'm attaching many photos in hopes that you can experience not only the flowers chosen but the textures, the colors and the mood of the wedding. Millie's art truly helped to bring my vision to life and I couldn't be more thankful!
  • Skylar
    Skylar Married on 06/18/2022

Absolutely gorgeous and professional

The bouquets were gorgeous and every single one was a piece of art. She kept in contact with me and kept me updated which was amazing
    Makena A. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Millie made all my floral dreams come true

Millie exceeded my expectation! I appreciate her keeping me updated on supply chain issues and working with me to ensure my vision was still executed. On the day of the wedding she was so sweet and helpful and my guests all said the flower arrangements were the best they’d ever seen
  • illustration stars

Team

Millie Butler
Millie Butler
owner

As a retired art teacher in the foothills of the Sierra, my husband and I consider the Eldorado NF and the Mokelumne Wilderness our backyard. We love to go "glamping" in our retro travel trailer with our two long haired mini dachsunds up to Hope Valley or Silver Lake. Recently I've taken up paddleboarding; my favorite place is on Blue Lakes. We also do a lot of hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and exploring.

I have 5 years of instruction in Ikebana (Japanese flower arranging) and enjoy using materials from my garden to create these line and mass designs. I do this with my 91 year old mom who inspired me to become a designer. There are a few examples in my photo gallery.

As a member of my church, I serve on the Liturgical Environment Committee, where I often make arrangements for specific religious celebrations. Some examples can be found in my photo gallery.

716 Pitt Street Jackson, CA, 95642
2093042536
Location of (Millie Butler Designs)
716 Pitt Street Jackson, CA, 96542
2093042536

8AM- 7PM

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding