Millie Butler Designs

Jackson, CA View map Visit website
$2,000 Typical Price

$2,000 Typical Price

Millie Butler, a Certified California Florist, has been a floral designer for over 20 years. She taught floral design at Amador HS for 11 years. Her creations enhance the theme and personality of each event, whether it's an elegant soiree, rustic reception or something more bohemian. She is accomplished in a wide variety of styles.

Millie Butler Designs specializes in original creations, sources local materials whenever possible, and incorporates materials she grows herself. Compementary consultations are offered by phone, Zoom, or in person. Each piece is designed with the couple's idea and budget in mind. A variety of arrangements are available, including bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Larger designs, such as wreaths, garlands, buffet pieces and centerpieces are also offered. Millie is happy to take care of delivery and setup.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Diane Married on 08/25/2018
    Millie was the perfect florist for my daughter’s wedding (8/25/18). She was such a pleasure to work with, and the flower arrangements and hair pieces she put together were absolutely stunning. People are still talking about how gorgeous the flowers were. From our first meeting to the selection of flowers, and right up to the wedding day, she always made me feel comfortable and provided guidance. We tend to be a little indecisive with big decisions, and from Day 1, it's as though she just understood us and what we were interested in. She incorporated greens, roses, and a blend of other unique flowers, and her prices were extremely reasonable which helped us stay within our floral budget.

On a final note, I must include the fact, that she placed my mother-in-law’s pearls on the handle of the bouquet, and even went to the post office to pick up the pearls that were shipped to her. Who does that??? Millie does!!! She was just the best!

Diane G.
    Leah Married on 07/24/2018
    Millie did an awesome job with my wedding! I didn't know exactly what I wanted and she was very patient as we developed it together. She was super accommodating with me living far away also. In the end she did over and above what i had expected and everything looked awesome! The guests and the venue were saying that they were some of the prettiest centerpieces they have seen and I agree! Thank you Millie!!!
    Kelly Married on 05/26/2018
    Millie was absolutely wonderful! I had an idea and somewhat of a look that I was trying to achieve and Millie was able to complete this vision for me! The flowers lasted a long time after our wedding which we were able to enjoy, the scents bring back memories from our special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Millie Butler Designs 1
Exclusive
Millie Butler Designs 2
Offer

You pick the color scheme, I pick the flowers includes 4 bouquets and 4 boutonnieres $250 (not including tax and delivery.

Pricing

Millie Butler Designs Price Rates

Team

Millie Butler
Millie Butler
owner

As a retired art teacher in the foothills of the Sierra, my husband and I consider the Eldorado NF and the Mokelumne Wilderness our backyard. We love to go "glamping" in our retro travel trailer with our two long haired mini dachsunds up to Hope Valley or Silver Lake. Recently I've taken up paddleboarding; my favorite place is on Blue Lakes. We also do a lot of hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and exploring.

I have 5 years of instruction in Ikebana (Japanese flower arranging) and enjoy using materials from my garden to create these line and mass designs. I do this with my 91 year old mom who inspired me to become a designer. There are a few examples in my photo gallery.

As a member of my church, I serve on the Liturgical Environment Committee, where I often make arrangements for specific religious celebrations. Some examples can be found in my photo gallery.

716 Pitt Street Jackson, CA, 95642
2093042536
Location of (Millie Butler Designs)
716 Pitt Street Jackson, CA, 96542 See on map
2093042536

8AM- 7PM

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding