Milestone Occasions by Sandra Lynn

Milestone Occasions by Sandra Lynn

$2,200
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Milestone Occasions by Sandra Lynn

Milestone Occasions by Sandra Lynn is an Event Planning, Wedding Consultant and Custom Design Company.  We plan weddings and events in the Columbia and surrounding areas.  Sandra works with each client personally to ensure she captures their vision and makes their dream wedding come true.  She is a Certified Wedding Planner and a Member of the Association of Bridal Consultants.

Our services include Day of Coordinator, Partial or Full Wedding Planning and Personal Custom Wedding Design.  We can refer you to our trusted Vendors and assist you in planning the wedding of your dreams.  No matter how large or small your budget might be, we have ideas and resources to ensure you will have a beautiful and flawless wedding.

Please contact us for more information!

803-608-5005

sandra@milestoneoccasionsbysl.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Milestone Occasions by Sandra Lynn on

6 Reviews for Milestone Occasions by Sandra Lynn

Sandra was so perfect and professional, she made our planning and day of a breeze. We were looking for a day-of planner to help with all of the last minute details and working with vendors, and Milestone Occasions went above and beyond. Sandra and team stepped in and worked out all the kinks, even offering their own decor with our contract to help match our items and finish out the reception hall. As we were located far away, it was great being able to trust in the team to make everything come together.

Profile Picture User7279361, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I loved working with Sandra! She took all responsibility that I put on myself and handled everything, so glad I decided to go with Milestone Occasions! This was for my parents 60th wedding anniversary and I used her one day services, but believe me you get more than 'one' day of being able to call her anytime, she actually meet with me twice and even came to my house to pick up supplies I had purchased but had no idea how to arrange.

Profile Picture Tammy, 12/2/15, 1 Review

1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Columbia, SC 29229   See On Map
803-608-5005 (phone)
Milestone Occasions by Sandra Lynn is a wedding and event planner from Columbia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Blythewood, Lexington, and Lugoff. Milestone Occasions by Sandra Lynn is a professional wedding day coordinator that has been part of the Columbia wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in custom events and day of coordinator services.