Milestone Occasions by Sandra Lynn Reviews

7 | Columbia, SC

7 Reviews for Milestone Occasions by Sandra Lynn

• User4141786 ·

Sandra provided day of event coordinator services for my daughter's wedding. She stepped in and took care of everything so we could enjoy the Big day. Couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Sandra was so perfect and professional, she made our planning and day of a breeze. We were looking for a day-of planner to help with all of the last minute details and working with vendors, and Milestone Occasions went above and beyond. Sandra and team stepped in and worked out all the kinks, even offering their own decor with our contract to help match our items and finish out the reception hall. As we were located far away, it was great being able to trust in the team to make everything come together.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Tammy · Married on 12/02/2015

I loved working with Sandra! She took all responsibility that I put on myself and handled everything, so glad I decided to go with Milestone Occasions! This was for my parents 60th wedding anniversary and I used her one day services, but believe me you get more than 'one' day of being able to call her anytime, she actually meet with me twice and even came to my house to pick up supplies I had purchased but had no idea how to arrange.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Krysta · Married on 11/07/2014

Sandra was amazing. I got "day of" planning, but she was available via phone or e-mail 24/7 it felt like. She was very fast with her responses and she helped 100%. The ceremony/reception décor was beautiful. She really took care of everything. I will use her again for any event I need help planning.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Kelsey · Married on 05/17/2014

Mrs. Sandra helped my husband and I tremendously through the wedding planning process up to the day of the wedding. We could not ask for a better person to do so for us! She goes beyond the duties of a wedding planner and is always there for any questions you may have! We love her!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Sandra was so easy to work with and she went above and beyond to ensure my wedding was fabulous!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Brandis · Married on 09/21/2018

1.8
      1.0
      2.0

Did not have a good experience with this planner at all. Was planning a 200 guest wedding, ceremony/reception venue the same location. Had one meeting where we met with her to lay out a projected budget and vision for the wedding. We also made very clear we would need a full service planner to handle vendors etc without us always needing to be present as we lived 1.5-2hrs away from the city of the wedding. Sandra took on the job and ensured us she could accomplish the task. During the planning process however it was a different story. Missed deadlines for task to be accomplished, bringing back quotes from vendors that would put us well outside of our budget, lack of vision for the event, and the constant need for my wife and I to drive back and forth to and from Columbia to meet with vendors and settle business which was the main thing we told her in the beginning that we didnt have time to do. I felt like this planner was too distracted by other things to plan our wedding effectively. We grew very uncomfortable about the whole situation about 4 months from the date of the wedding and had to go with another wedding planner in order to accomplish the vision for our day and do it within a respectable price range. Was very disappointed by Sandra's service.

Sent on 09/26/2018