North Hollywood, CA 91601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Miki & Sonja Photography

We are Miki and Sonja, a husband and wife photographic team, based in Los Angeles. We strive to bring an elegant experience, along with photographic knowledge and years of experience, to everything we document. Together, we have mastered the art of photographing weddings, and take the responsibility of carrying out our artistic vision, from beginning to end, very seriously.

We are there for you, recording the day as it naturally unfolds, unobtrusively and waiting for moments that are unique to you and your loved ones. Working with a variety of cameras, both film and digital, we watch for personal interactions, beautiful details and all the meaningful moments that surround you.

Follow Miki & Sonja Photography on

Miki & Sonja Photography 5
Miki & Sonja Photography 6
Miki & Sonja Photography 7

Crystal · Married on 08/29/2019

5-stars for Sonja and Miki!!

5-star review for Sonja and Miki!!
    We just got married last week – and we’re sooo happy we went with Sonja and Miki to do our wedding photography. They were so nice and so good and what they do, we can’t imagine working with anyone else.
    Sonja and Miki met with us months before the wedding to discuss the details of the big day. They really took a lot of time to understand our vision and our family dynamics to help us build out our list of target photos. They were also experienced at doing shoots at our venue – Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes – so they were able to help us plan the entire shoot so that we took all the best shots in all the best locations at the perfect time given lighting conditions.
    On wedding day they were organized and ready to roll. You could tell they really took an interest in us, and the event, and that they were pumped up to do a great job. And they did an excellent, excellent job capturing everything. Getting ready, first look, the bridal party, the families, the ceremony, etc. They got it all. And they didn't mind getting their shoes dirty to get some incredible shots. They literally went all out and we loved every minute of it.
    Among all of our wedding vendors, Sonja and Miki really stood out as being top-notch, real professionals, worth every penny and more. They get our highest endorsement.
    Thank you Sonja and Miki for making our big day PERFECT!!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Emily O · Married on 06/12/2019

Professional First Class Experience

Miki and Sonja are an amazing team who gave us stunning photos. They were discreet at the event I barely even notice their presence and were so helpful providing guidance with the posed photos. I felt so much at ease and thankful that we chose them. When our photos arrived I couldn't believe how beautiful they were beyond anything I expected. I can only describe the photos as being a near cinematic experience bringing the day back to life every time I look at them.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Cassandra · Married on 10/27/2018

The most magazine worthy wedding photographs EVER! :)

The big day goes by so fast. It's such a whirlwind. I'm so thankful I had Miki and Sonja. I'm terrible at taking photos and they made me look absolutely stunning. They caught the perfect lighting. Angled me just right so I wasn't squinting, took some amazing sunset photos and they were SO SO SO efficient with their timing. I didn't want to spend my wedding taking photos all day. I made that clear when I spoke with them and they accommodated above and beyond to make that happen for me. They were never in the way and yet they always caught the best moments. You would be lucky to have these two at your wedding, I know I was. They play so well off of each other and are so fun and incredibly professional.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Miki & Sonja Photography 8
    Miki & Sonja Photography 9
    Miki & Sonja Photography 10

Award

Miki & Sonja Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• North Hollywood, 91601 See on map