1356 West Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA 92029 Map · Phone number

About Mike's BBQ

SmokeHouse is Elegant BBQ Catering,

So What's your theme? Rustic / French Country / Americana / Elegant Ranch / Anthropology Theme / Beach BBQ / Modern Country / Urban Chic and more...

The largest and premier wedding caterers in San Diego. Elegant Presentation, Affordable Pricing and Amazing Food.

We can handle any size wedding from 30 to 3000.

Call or Click today for a FREE tasting (800) 737-3619 or smokehousecatering.com

wedd1a
web9

24 Reviews for Mike's BBQ

Kimberly · Married on 07/07/2012

When I compared prices between Smokehouse to other vendors I was wandering why they had cheaper prices. We scheduled a testing and was extremely surprised by how wonderful the food was. We did the tri-tip, salmon and chicken all was very amazing. We paid extra to have a bartender and have them help set up before the wedding. The provided amazing services with a very friendly saff. If you want a great catering for a great price you know you picked the right company.

Sent on 08/15/2012
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/04/2012

I love this place and weeks later people are still raving about the food.
    Patrick was my go to guy the day of and he worked very hard to make sure everything was set up just the way we wanted. We also had hired them for the rehersal dinner as well and Patrick was there as well. SO I got to do a walk through with him the night before and he was able to set up and take the stress off of me. I did not catch the other staffs names but they were all great.
    Great food at a great price.

Sent on 07/21/2012
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 04/25/2012

We were sold from the start. Ron offered to make us a complete dinner while we discussed our wedding needs, and it was soooo good!! Unlike many caterers we talked to, he wasn't put off by the fact that we were having a smaller wedding (30-40 people). Our wedding was a destination wedding, and he gladly included a "welcome dinner" the night before our wedding for all our guests! The food, price, caterers all were excellent! The servers were fun and friendly as well. I couldn't have asked for anything more!!!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Mike's BBQ's reply:

Thanks you were great to work with

Mike's BBQ FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Organic, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• 1356 West Valley Parkway Escondido, 92029 See on map