Simi Valley, CA 93063 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Mike West Music

YOUR EVENT

Mike West is your one-stop-shop for all of your entertainment needs. You will be provided with top of the line entertainment with premium sound. Rest assured that your event will be fun and smooth!

SOLO PERFORMANCE

Solo performance is said to be Mike’s forte. With a robust song list consisting of roughly 350 songs, you’re sure to be satisfied with a song list perfectly and carefully tailored for you. Do you have a special song that you must have played at your event? No problem! Any song you want to hear can be learned and performed. Solo performance is favored for ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner hour. Mike West solo performance is sure to provide you with an intimate, memorable experience.

BAND

Mike West solo performance can be expanded to a duo, trio, or full production band. We have an arsenal of industry professional musicians ready to make you move! Having Mike West as your bandleader is a truly fun and unique experience. Mike West band options will pump up the volume and let the music take you for a ride. We call it the “Eclectic, Electric”. Bands can be acoustically driven upon request.

DJ

Over 20,000 songs at our fingertips! We are ready to provide you with our computer software driven database of today’s hits and yesterday’s favorites. Mike will also provide MC duties for your event and ensure smooth transitions and non-stop fun. With our premium sound system, and your carefully tailored song list, you will be sure to have an unforgettable event.

PRICING

We guarantee that our pricing is both fair and competitive. Depending on your service selection our pricing ranges between $350-$2,000. A minimum of 1 consultation will be provided before the event. Unlimited communication is available through phone and e-mail.

Follow Mike West Music on

MWGuitarPick
MWGuitarPick

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for Mike West Music

Shelly · Married on 11/06/2015

I hired Mike West for my wedding and he did a great job! I must say, planning the wedding from another state was more difficult, but Mike made me feel very comfortable knowing that everything would be perfect! Everything was perfect and he actually got to know what we wanted for our wedding rather than just telling us what we should do. And the live music he played during dinner was fantastic and put a little twist on the evening so it wasn't all just same old recorded music. I would highly recommend Mike West to anyone needing a DJ or Live Music for their event! Thank you for your great work Mike, we truly appreciate you helping make our day perfect!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Jovie · Married on 02/07/2015

Mike was one of our first decisions when planning our wedding and one of our best. We first heard him play acoustically at one of his local gigs, and I knew right away I wanted him at our wedding. He played live music for our ceremony, first dance and dinner, and deejayed during cocktail hour and dancing. Very flexible and fun to work with on our song selections, and he had everyone on the dance floor. Can't recommend him enough. We look forward to seeing him play again at any upcoming gigs. Thanks, Mike!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Mike was awesome! I hired him to DJ/MC our wedding last week. He was super fun to work with and reasonably priced! He definitely allowed for the wedding to keep on pace, and he knew how to work a crowd!! I highly recommend Mike!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

• Events by M and M
    Events by M and M Wedding Planners

Mike West is the most talented wedding musician I have had the pleasure of working with! He is a spectacular vocalist and guitar player! With a broad range of styles and selections, he made sure the guests had a great time! After the dinner hour, he switched to his DJ setup and wowed the crowd. You could tell that he had a good read on the guests, which kept the dance floor moving all night long! I highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for a wedding musician or DJ.

• Simi Valley, 93063 See on map