11 Reviews for Mike West Music

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Guitar (1)
11 Mike West Music Reviews

Mike was one of our first decisions when planning our wedding and one of our best. We first heard him play acoustically at one of his local gigs, and I knew right away I wanted him at our wedding. He played live music for our ceremony, first dance and dinner, and deejayed during cocktail hour and dancing. Very flexible and fun to work with on our song selections, and he had everyone on the dance floor. Can't recommend him enough. We look forward to seeing him play again at any upcoming gigs. Thanks, Mike!

Profile Picture Jovie, 2/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

I hired Mike West for my wedding and he did a great job! I must say, planning the wedding from another state was more difficult, but Mike made me feel very comfortable knowing that everything would be perfect! Everything was perfect and he actually got to know what we wanted for our wedding rather than just telling us what we should do. And the live music he played during dinner was fantastic and put a little twist on the evening so it wasn't all just same old recorded music. I would highly recommend Mike West to anyone needing a DJ or Live Music for their event! Thank you for your great work Mike, we truly appreciate you helping make our day perfect!!

Profile Picture Shelly, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Mike was awesome! I hired him to DJ/MC our wedding last week. He was super fun to work with and reasonably priced! He definitely allowed for the wedding to keep on pace, and he knew how to work a crowd!! I highly recommend Mike!!

Profile Picture User3215784, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I am SO lucky to have been having lunch at the howard hughes center one day. On that wonderful day I met Mike West and I told my friends - this guy is amazing, i'm going to have him play my wedding - and I did! He was a great ceremony musician, reception musician, dj and mc. He helped keep the schedule on -track, kept my guests dancing and the music was perfect. I loved having him at my wedding and I know anyone else lucky to have him will have the same experience. Thank you Mike!

Profile Picture Vinele, 12/21/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were referred to Mike by Events by M and M (our planner) and were initially looking for a DJ, but got so much more! Mike is a phenomenal guitarist and singer!! He learned the acoustic version of the song I wanted to walk-down the aisle to, it made my moment even more special!! He continued the live music through dinner and then transitioned into DJ for the rest of the party! We had a blast! Thank you Mike, for sharing your talents with us, you ROCK!

Profile Picture Allie, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mike West is an excellent musician with an awesome voice! He was a great hit at our daughter's wedding, both performing live music and acting as the DJ. He has such a wide range of musical talent! We were very fortunate to have him at our daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Helen, 12/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Mike did such a wonderful job at our wedding! We really wanted someone who could provide both acoustic and recorded music, and he totally fulfilled both of these requirements. He learned a song he didn't know that we requested for when I walked down the aisle, put together a great playlist of requested songs for during cocktail hour, graced us with his voice and guitar skills during dinner and then helped everyone party and dance the night away the rest of the time!! We are still getting amazing feedback from all of our friends and family about Mike. Everyone, loved him! He really helped keep the wedding events flow nicely, was never intrusive, and did a wonderful job of gauging the vibe of the crowd. We met with him multiple times before the wedding to go over specifics and he was always super open to whatever we wanted, he also provided lots of good insight. He was very accessible, I think I was emailing him last minute songs days before the wedding... We would HIGHLY recommend using Mike for your wedding or any event for that matter. We found him at our local farmer's market and each time he is there people are absolutely mesmerized by his talent, as we were (and still are) as well! Thank you Mike for helping make our wedding day even more unforgettable!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/10/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Mike is a fantastic singer and musician. We were very lucky to have him sing and play at our wedding.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/5/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Mike was absolutely wonderful! His music was the perfect accompaniment to our ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture jennifer, 9/10/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Mike far exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. He was professional, easy to get along with and very helpful with our music needs. Mike is especially good at keeping the party going and making sure that everyone is having a good time. The dance floor was never empty and at the end of the night there were people booing that the night was over. He is definitely a crowd pleaser and threw in something for every ones liking. Our guests said nothing but compliments about him.
We highly recommend Mike West for weddings and special occasions!

Profile Picture User1586072, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Mike at "Mike West Music" was astounding at our daughter's wedding. He was more than professional and is also a very talented and accomplished musician. He played the acoustic guitar, sang and DJ'd the entire wedding. He also helped plan the wedding so that everything flowed flawlessly.

Our guests all remarked at how he made the party happen!

MIKE ROCKS- THANK YOU MIKE!

Profile Picture tanya, 4/16/11, 1 Review