Mike Walsh DJ Entertainment

Elwood, IL 60421 Map · Phone number

About Mike Walsh DJ Entertainment

Mike Walsh & JoJo Romero has been providing DJ Entertainment to all of Will, Grundy and DuPage Counties since 2000. As your DJ, Mike & JoJo will treat you and your event with the respect you deserve. Whether you are looking for a Wedding DJ, Jr. High Dance DJ, Reunion DJ, Anniversary DJ, or a DJ for any other special occasion, with Mike & JoJo you can expect the same great service.

As your DJ and MC, we will study your plans and make your event a success! From the moment your first guest arrives, until the last song has played, we want you to have the event you always dreamed of. With our careful attention to detail and our thoughtful planning, we can ensure your special event is the one you always wanted.

We understand that we are not for everybody. Rather than putting the focus on the DJ, we believe the focus should be on you and your event. Every Disc Jockey has a style of their own, we are no different. We prefer to take a simple, more reserved and formal approach to entertaining. What we don’t do is anything that your guests will find cheesy or embarrassing. We are not what we call “hyper interactive djs”. You will not hear us on the mic the whole night attempting to “motivate”. We can’t take people by the hand and pull them onto the dance floor. What we can do is play great music that people will enjoy, and follow your input and suggestions for the music you want played at your event For more information on our Wedding services check out our Wedding page to learn more about how we can handle your event.

Booking: Our booking process is simple! Once you’re ready to book just give us a call! We will gather some information about your event and get the contract, or agreement for services, out in the mail. Once you receive the contract simple sign one copy and return it with the required $100.00 non-refundable reservation fee. Once we receive your signed contract and reservation fee, or deposit, we will send you an email confirming your date along with instructions to login and start planning your event!

Follow Mike Walsh DJ Entertainment on

54 Reviews for Mike Walsh DJ Entertainment

Dana · Married on 05/02/2015

Mike Walsh DJ Entertainment were amazing. I met Mike at a bridal show in Joliet, Illinois. He and his assistant were in contact with me every step of the way through my wedding planning experience. I was able to get in contact with him the same day when I had questions or concerns. All of my guests (about 160 total) loved the music and the entertainment, as well as the colorful up lighting and gobo. The majority of the guests were on the dance floor the whole night. The music flowed well, all of our songs that we requested were played and all of our needs were met. I was at first skeptical (like I normally am) about choosing a DJ that I didn't know much about (except for them MCing the bridal show). I was completely happy and they exceeded my expectations. They made my wedding a success. Thank you Mike Walsh!!

monique · Married on 01/17/2015

MIKE AND JOJO ARE AMAZING AT WHAT THEY DO AND MADE OUR CEREMONY AND RECEPTION OUSTANDING! FROM THE PLANNONG TO THE CEREMONY TO THE RECEPTION, THEY MADE SURE TO MAKE IT SMOOTH AND EFFORTLESS FOR US TO SIMPLY BASK IN OUR SPECIAL DAY. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM AND CAN'T WAIT TO US THE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!!!

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

Mike was amazing from the very beginning. We got everything we asked for, and his prices are very accurate for the services he offers. You will get nothing but excellent service with Mike!

Mike Walsh DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 176 West
    176 West Banquet Halls

Mike Walsh is a real professional, knows how to get people out on the dance floor!! Everyone has so much fun when Mike is the DJ!!

• Elwood, 60421 See on map