Saint Petersburg, FL 33702 Map · Phone number

About Mike Ossola Photography

It’s quite simple. I love photography. It is my passion and my profession. I live to inspire others through my work. I enjoy visualizing an idea and then going out and creating it. On the other hand, there’s nothing like capturing a beautiful image that’s unplanned, unprovoked, and very much in the moment. This lead me to my love for weddings.

It's more than just "taking great pictures" for me. A wedding is perhaps the most important day of anyone's life. I take great honor and joy in being an integral part of that day. Photographs are lasting memories. They must be authentic, genuine, and beautiful. They should capture the essence of your special day. It takes a passion for photography, an appreciation for love & unity, and respect for the beauty that is marriage to create such photographs.

I’m amazed by the mood-altering effects of light. I find it intriguing that two people can take a photo of the exact same thing and get completely different images. I’m fascinated with the emotional impact a photo can have on someone. I love being able to freeze a moment in time. I’m humbled by how little I truly know about photography. With every shoot, every photo, and every conversation comes knowledge I didn’t have before. Welcome to my world.

Please check out www.mikeossola.com!

Follow Mike Ossola Photography on

IMG1835
ddd198f5f971ab84 1335543127179 6544740135a0039b4eecb
6204565436676687942cb
6833374878b6061337deb
62966223332aaec5a51ab
6251579592ae18cd7f57b
Mike Ossola Photography
Taken at the University of Central Florida in Orlando during an on-campus festival!
Cross Creek Ranch in Dover, FL

• Allyson

Allyson · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent! Five Stars

Five Star across the board!!! *****

Mike is an absolute amazing photographer! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our engagement & wedding photos.

From start to finish Mike was so professional and such a pleasure to work with. He was always accessible and helpful throughout the entire process.

We had so much fun capturing our perfect engagement photos right here in our home and all around our awesome neighborhood -
    Downtown St. Petersburg-The Berg!

He went above and beyond and even took his personal time to meet with me
    (the very overwhelmed bride) at our magical wedding location
    (Sunken Gardens Weddings) close to our wedding day to talk and walk through the garden to pick out the perfect spots for our beautiful wedding day pictures!

What I really LOVED is Mike asked us what our"must-have" photos are?
    And boy did he deliver not only did Mike deliver but he captured a very special, beautiful and incredibly moving moment between me and my beautiful Mother. Mike heard everything I said and asked for my “MUST HAVE” I can honestly tear up just thinking of theses photos. My heart was and still is smiling. Something I will forever cherish.

Mike captured everything we hoped for and more on our wedding day –
    A perfect mix of candid and posed pictures. Our personalities and the genuine love, excitement and fun that characterized our day shines through in the photos. We absolutely LOVE LOVE ALL of our pictures!

In addition to his photography skills, Mike kept things going smooth & stress-less in a very timely manor and time is EVERYTHING on your wedding day!
    He was fast and had serious ninja skills…

We HIGHLY recommend Mike Ossola to capture your precious moments on your very spacial day.
    And we will hire Mike again in the future for any other special occasion or business photos we will need! He is an EXCELLENT choice!

A very happy bride & groom
    Allyson & Jason McCandless’s

Mike Ossola Photography 21
  • Catherine

Catherine Freund · Married on 01/01/2019

Highly recommend!!!

Mike Ossola was our wedding photographer and he far exceeded all of our expectations. I’ve been told before that photography is something you either have an ‘eye’ for or you don’t—and Mike has got one hell of an ‘eye’ for it. We are currently having a very difficult time picking out our favorite shots because there are so many we love… Mike not only has the equipment required to capture stunning shots throughout the course of a sunset but also the knowledge of what to use when. Our formal shots with family and wedding party were phenomenal—but the one’s he managed to capture when no one knew he was around were just unreal!! We will forever be grateful for his services—you simply can’t beat this level of professionalism.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Gabraella · Married on 10/29/2017

Mike was amazing! We live out of state and his flexibility and responsiveness when it came to our consultations and meetings was outstanding. He guided us in our posed shots but was a ninja the rest of the day. We never saw him during the reception and ceremony but when the pictures came back he was there every moment! The quality was amazing and he captured so many special moments. I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Mike Ossola Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,220.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Florist Fire
    Florist Fire Wedding Florists

Mike Ossola is amazing. His mastery for photography is truly seen through his work. He is extremly professional and great to work with. Not only is he a helpful asset to his clients but to his fellow vendors. Whenever we do a together he always snaps photos of my designs so I can showcase them on my website. I highly recommend Mike Ossola Photography!

• Saint Petersburg, 33702 See on map