Saint Petersburg, FL 33702 Map · Phone number

About Mike Ossola Photography

It’s quite simple. I love photography. It is my passion and my profession. I live to inspire others through my work. I enjoy visualizing an idea and then going out and creating it. On the other hand, there’s nothing like capturing a beautiful image that’s unplanned, unprovoked, and very much in the moment. This lead me to my love for weddings.

It's more than just "taking great pictures" for me. A wedding is perhaps the most important day of anyone's life. I take great honor and joy in being an integral part of that day. Photographs are lasting memories. They must be authentic, genuine, and beautiful. They should capture the essence of your special day. It takes a passion for photography, an appreciation for love & unity, and respect for the beauty that is marriage to create such photographs.

I’m amazed by the mood-altering effects of light. I find it intriguing that two people can take a photo of the exact same thing and get completely different images. I’m fascinated with the emotional impact a photo can have on someone. I love being able to freeze a moment in time. I’m humbled by how little I truly know about photography. With every shoot, every photo, and every conversation comes knowledge I didn’t have before. Welcome to my world.

Please check out www.mikeossola.com!

Follow Mike Ossola Photography on

IMG1835
6204565436676687942cb
6833374878b6061337deb
62966223332aaec5a51ab
6251579592ae18cd7f57b
Mike Ossola Photography
Taken at the University of Central Florida in Orlando during an on-campus festival!
Cross Creek Ranch in Dover, FL
6204565436676687942cb
6833374878b6061337deb

35 Reviews for Mike Ossola Photography

Gabraella · Married on 10/29/2017

Mike was amazing! We live out of state and his flexibility and responsiveness when it came to our consultations and meetings was outstanding. He guided us in our posed shots but was a ninja the rest of the day. We never saw him during the reception and ceremony but when the pictures came back he was there every moment! The quality was amazing and he captured so many special moments. I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Britney · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike was so accommodating when it came to finding a photographer willing to photograph our sunrise wedding. We were on a tight timeline and he was there early and ready to capture the best day of our lives. It was a very small, intimate ceremony and he got all of the greatest moments on film. We hired him to do our engagement session a few months prior and he rocked those shots too! We couldn't be happier with Mike and our photos!!

Donald · Married on 11/06/2016

Words can't express the level of skill and professionalism Mike brings to events.. He literally captured our wedding perfectly AND at a place he had never been to before. He has a keen eye for beautiful picture ideas, and operates at a good pace when working. Super personable and friendly.. I would hire him a million times over!!

Mike Ossola Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,220.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Florist Fire
    Florist Fire Wedding Florists

Mike Ossola is amazing. His mastery for photography is truly seen through his work. He is extremly professional and great to work with. Not only is he a helpful asset to his clients but to his fellow vendors. Whenever we do a together he always snaps photos of my designs so I can showcase them on my website. I highly recommend Mike Ossola Photography!

• Saint Petersburg, FL 33702 See on map