Mike Ossola Photography Reviews

36 Reviews for Mike Ossola Photography

• Catherine

Catherine Freund · Married on 01/01/2019

Highly recommend!!!

Mike Ossola was our wedding photographer and he far exceeded all of our expectations. I’ve been told before that photography is something you either have an ‘eye’ for or you don’t—and Mike has got one hell of an ‘eye’ for it. We are currently having a very difficult time picking out our favorite shots because there are so many we love… Mike not only has the equipment required to capture stunning shots throughout the course of a sunset but also the knowledge of what to use when. Our formal shots with family and wedding party were phenomenal—but the one’s he managed to capture when no one knew he was around were just unreal!! We will forever be grateful for his services—you simply can’t beat this level of professionalism.

Gabraella · Married on 10/29/2017

Mike was amazing! We live out of state and his flexibility and responsiveness when it came to our consultations and meetings was outstanding. He guided us in our posed shots but was a ninja the rest of the day. We never saw him during the reception and ceremony but when the pictures came back he was there every moment! The quality was amazing and he captured so many special moments. I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Britney · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike was so accommodating when it came to finding a photographer willing to photograph our sunrise wedding. We were on a tight timeline and he was there early and ready to capture the best day of our lives. It was a very small, intimate ceremony and he got all of the greatest moments on film. We hired him to do our engagement session a few months prior and he rocked those shots too! We couldn't be happier with Mike and our photos!!

Donald · Married on 11/06/2016

Words can't express the level of skill and professionalism Mike brings to events.. He literally captured our wedding perfectly AND at a place he had never been to before. He has a keen eye for beautiful picture ideas, and operates at a good pace when working. Super personable and friendly.. I would hire him a million times over!!

April · Married on 03/05/2016

Mike made my wedding day memorable. I love looking back at our photos (daily) & showing them off! I love seeing the happiness that he was able to capture in all the photos. He really was able to capture the fun party vibe of my wedding through each photo. I highly recommend him. You won't regret it!!

Rachel · Married on 01/23/2016

We hired Mike to photograph our destination wedding in Puerto Rico! His attention to detail, flexibility, creative eye and overall professionalism really sets him apart from other photographers. We are so grateful to have these photos to look back on for forever and I'm so thankful that we had Mike by our side to capture all the special moments of our day. Mike was also able to return our photos back to us quickly which was so great because we were able to relive our wedding soon after the event had ended. You won't regret hiring Mike...the moments and photos he captures are truly spectacular!

Skye · Married on 10/10/2015

Mike is a fantastic photographer! He has a great eye, extremely talented. professional and a joy to work with! He was able to capture all the different aspects of our special day and spent a lot of time with us to make sure we captured everything we wanted. We LOVE all of our wedding photos. He communicated with us every step of the way. We recieved our edited photos in a timely manner and he even sent teaser photos to us before he was done with all of them to get us excited to see the end result. I would highly reccomend Mike as a photographer, he will NOT disappoint.

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Mike! He was very professional and easy to work with! Mike was very flexible with my husband & my busy schedules! We are really grateful to have him as a part of our wedding!!! We would definitely recommend Mike as your photographer for any event you have!

Joshua · Married on 03/09/2015

If you are hunting for the perfect wedding photographer, you have found him. Mike was the chronicler of our day. He was involved with the wedding party when he needed to be, but respectfully became part of the crowd when it was appropriate. Based on the photos, though, it seems like he was everywhere at once - I don't know how one man could catch so many great moments. If you haven't already seen it, go find his gallery; you will understand why I say with confidence that Mike Ossola is the right photographer for your perfect day.

Nicole · Married on 02/28/2015

Mike is a DEAR friend of mine so I would be crazy to have not used him for our wedding. He has an artistic and beautiful style to his photography. He does not just snap photos, but captures moments and priceless memories. Our photos are outstanding- every single one of them. Mike, you know how much you mean to me- thank you again and again. I highly recommend using him for your photography needs!!!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/28/2014

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Mike! He was very professional and easy to work with! Mike arrived on time and left later than planned! We are really grateful to have him a part of our wedding!!! Also he finished our final product really fast! We would definitely recommend Mike as your photographer for any event you have!

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Mike was recommended to us by friends of ours who used him for their wedding...and we were so happy we flew him in for our wedding! We had a very large bridal party and I was very selective about my pictures, and Mike went out of his way to make sure we had creative, expressive pictures that truly captured our special day and how much we love each other! I would highly recommend his photography services to anyone!

Mike was a wonderful photographer! Our pictures turned out AMAZING. Our friends and family had nothing but great things to say about his work. We were very pleased!

Adrian · Married on 10/18/2013

Mike was the perfect photographer. His ideas were amazing. His talent is bar none. Everything we could have asked for in a photographer Mike delivered. I highly recommend Mike Ossola Photography for any event, especially weddings.

matt · Married on 09/27/2013

Mike was amazing to work with and extremely friendly and professional, a hard balace to achieve!

Karolina · Married on 06/01/2013

As a maid of honor, I hired Mike Ossola for my sister's wedding in Poland. He was simply amazing and captured every single special moment of the trip. It was the first time in 40 years that my dad's family, all of his siblings, mother, and nieces and nephews, met all together, and Michael got to capture every single amazing aspect of this beautiful event. After shooting a two day long wedding, he went with us to Italy to capture my sister and brother in law's honeymoon. It was simply magical. I cannot imagine hiring a more professional and talented photographer to capture my sister's special day, than Michael Ossola. Being European, I am so amazed with his talent and professionalism, and is someone has any doubts, please contact me, and I will assure you, there is no better photographer to shoes than Mike Ossola.

Mike did a phenomenal job!!There was not one missed photo opportunity.He captured the day perfectly. He was very responsive, professional and his finished products were breath taking. Highly recommend Mike Ossola for your future events.

Brittney · Married on 04/05/2013

We truly love the work that he did the day of our wedding and on the photos we received! He was able to really capture how great the whole event was for my husband and I, and for our guests, too!

Ashley · Married on 02/16/2013

Mike provides an absolutely phenomenal service and we could not be more pleased with the outcome of both our engagement and wedding photos. We were definitely a harder couple to please as we were trying to stray away from traditional photos, but we were able to work out some really great ideas (and even snuck in some traditional photos for family), and Mike was always willing to accommodate. I wish I had other excuses to work with him, and would highly recommend his service to any couple!

Jessica · Married on 01/26/2013

Has your face ever hurt from smiling too much? Has it ever hurt from smiling at pictures? That's how beautifully Mike Ossola captured our wedding. As anticipated, he captured the essence, the feel of our wedding. So much so that I relive the day when I look at his photos. I was actually disappointed when I was done looking at them because there weren't more!

Mike was prompt and professional. He was also open to suggestions, which I loved. In addition, he offered practical solutions and suggestions, based on his not inconsiderable experience.

I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

• User2219247 · 2+ years ago

Mike photographed my wedding and was great to work with. He was organized, punctual, and captured all of the shots I wanted from the event. The pictures turned out beautiful and were exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

Justin · Married on 05/20/2012

absolutely amazing pictures, great to work with, very creative and fun! even went above and beyond with our timeline!

Thanks so much! Highly recommend!

Travis · Married on 03/17/2012

Mike was great to work with. I first met Mike for a photo shoot for my business. He really impressed us with all of his equipment and care in taking the shots that we needed.

We then asked Mike to do our engagement photos in Ybor City. It was so much fun and very easy. He really takes great care of all aspects of the shoot. He checked the weather and made sure we wouldn't be too hot and also picked a time to get the best natural lighting. It was just what I was looking for.

Our wedding photos were so great. We had two put on canvas' for our home and Mike also had a special image put on special paper that gives it a metallic look that really pops.

Check out his website and facebook to see all his work. Book him early because I am sure he will be filling up. If you have any questions, you can reach out to me.

Carlos · Married on 03/03/2012

First of all I just want to personally thank Mike for everything. I almost felt like he was a friend that I just invited to my wedding, but truth be told I did not mind paying Mike for his services. Everybody in my family is still talking about how awesome our photos came out, I used Mikes work for my wallpaper on my phones, laptop, posters, my parents have even used my wedding pictures for their wallpapers lol. You have to go with Mike with all your photography needs, he made them perfect, wouldnt trust another person. Good on you Mike, May God continue to bless you and may you give the attention you gave us to others on their special day!

( I could write more but I hate writing reviews, I am only doing this because I believe in Mike, his work and his ethics.)

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2011

Mike Ossola photography did the photos for my December 17th wedding. He is fabulous!! He is very easy to work with and takes beautiful photos. My husband and I aren't exactly the best models, but Mike made us feel very comfortable and he is really fun to be around with great energy. He is very easy to get ahold of and he met all of his deadlines without a problem. He is also very punctual and arrived on time and ready to go the day of our wedding. Anyone in the Tampa/St. Pete area should really check out Mike Ossola photography!!