San Dimas, CA 91773 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

21 Reviews for Miguel Garcia Studios

Lexi · Married on 06/24/2018

Miguel cane highly recommended to us by our amazing photographer, so i already knew we would be in good hands, but Miguel went above and beyond my expectations! He is incredibly responsive through email, which I really appreciated. The shots of our video are gorgeous his editing created a video that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2017

Miguel is such a creative and humble soul! I had the pleasure of working with him on several occasions both personal and business. He is very passionate about his art of film and capturing memorable events. In the event industry of today, many couple often leave cinematography last priority due to budget. This is a HUGE mistake! Why not invest on a film that is going to capture not only a beautiful day that has been planned for months (sometimes years) but also the emotion experienced? If you want to relive one of the most important days of your life, then please do yourself a favor and hire Miguel! He will make sure that your video completely encompasses you as a couple and every detail goes accounted for. He did an excellent job on my business promotional video as well. He was able to communicate my mission as an event designer in a way that capture my passion behind it all. I am truly thankful for Miguel in my life and I am confident that anyone who contracts him will be too. I know he will leave a lastly impression on you and your guests!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Kristine · Married on 03/04/2017

Where do I start... I was blessed to be referred to Miguel by my photographer. When we first started planning our wedding we thought that having a videographer for the day of was maybe not needed. I even put it on the "maybe" list of things to add. But after finally making the decision to have Miguel film our special day, I cannot explain how overjoyed and blessed I was to have found him. Friends always told me that not having the video was their largest regret and I can now completely agree with them. Watching the video and the work of art Miguel put together brought tears to my eyes and to everyone's eyes. Tears of love, tears of happiness, tears of laughter, and tears of knowing how lucky we were to be watching our special day play out all over again. This video was perfection and Miguel captured us as if he had known us for years. His work is incredible and I cannot thank him enough! He makes you want to do it all over again as a bride!

Sent on 06/20/2017