Miguel Garcia Studios Reviews

21 | San Dimas, CA

21 Reviews for Miguel Garcia Studios

Lexi · Married on 06/24/2018

Miguel cane highly recommended to us by our amazing photographer, so i already knew we would be in good hands, but Miguel went above and beyond my expectations! He is incredibly responsive through email, which I really appreciated. The shots of our video are gorgeous his editing created a video that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2017

Miguel is such a creative and humble soul! I had the pleasure of working with him on several occasions both personal and business. He is very passionate about his art of film and capturing memorable events. In the event industry of today, many couple often leave cinematography last priority due to budget. This is a HUGE mistake! Why not invest on a film that is going to capture not only a beautiful day that has been planned for months (sometimes years) but also the emotion experienced? If you want to relive one of the most important days of your life, then please do yourself a favor and hire Miguel! He will make sure that your video completely encompasses you as a couple and every detail goes accounted for. He did an excellent job on my business promotional video as well. He was able to communicate my mission as an event designer in a way that capture my passion behind it all. I am truly thankful for Miguel in my life and I am confident that anyone who contracts him will be too. I know he will leave a lastly impression on you and your guests!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Kristine · Married on 03/04/2017

Where do I start... I was blessed to be referred to Miguel by my photographer. When we first started planning our wedding we thought that having a videographer for the day of was maybe not needed. I even put it on the "maybe" list of things to add. But after finally making the decision to have Miguel film our special day, I cannot explain how overjoyed and blessed I was to have found him. Friends always told me that not having the video was their largest regret and I can now completely agree with them. Watching the video and the work of art Miguel put together brought tears to my eyes and to everyone's eyes. Tears of love, tears of happiness, tears of laughter, and tears of knowing how lucky we were to be watching our special day play out all over again. This video was perfection and Miguel captured us as if he had known us for years. His work is incredible and I cannot thank him enough! He makes you want to do it all over again as a bride!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/20/2017

Miguel delivered a great product!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 07/14/2016

Wow! We had a Cabo destination wedding and something fell through the cracks with the previous videoaugopher from Cabo. I reached out to Miguel and he was very accommodating considering it was last minute. He does destination weddings & spends time becoming familiar with the venue to capture the best settings. Miguel is genuine, reliable, trust worthy & super professional. We were super pleased with his quality of work & experience. You are making the right choice if you use him for any of your upcoming events. We will definately recommend him & use him again for other events.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Miguel Garcia was a great videographer to work with. We needed a videographer last minute and he was able to do it. He was very flexible on the wedding and stayed longer hours than agreed to capture the moments. Miguel Garcia was very professional and kind. I felt like he understood everything that we wanted and delivered it beautifully. We are so thankful that he was our videographer and our wedding video was amazing.

Sent on 05/12/2016
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 12/19/2015

We hired Miguel as our videographer for our special day and couldn't have been more happy with his work! From the moment we met him we knew he was the person we wanted to do business with. His work is amazing, he is very flexible and approachable. He answered all our questions in a timely manner and was open to changes. We are extremely happy with the final product. We will definitely be using his services in the future.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Stella · Married on 11/20/2015

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect videographer to capture all the special moments on our wedding day! We contemplated back and forth about whether or not we should even have a videographer for our wedding, and we are SO thankful we decided to. Miguel is very professional and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He is quick to respond to any inquiries or hesitations we had. We recently received our video clip a couple months ago and could not be more pleased! I watched it everyday for a week straight! He not only provides a direct link to your video, but also sends you a copy on a beautiful wooden Miguel Garcia Studios USB with some goodies! We are so incredibly grateful for Miguel and his talent to create such beautiful memories. We can't wait to watch our wedding video every year and relive that perfect day as our wedding anniversary tradition. Miguel was even able give us a copy of my father's speech because I was afraid that nobody caught his entire speech (15 minute speech!) on video. Him and his wife make an awesome pair to work with and we would definitely recommend him for any cinematography needs! Thank you Miguel!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Alexandria · Married on 10/02/2015

To start, I would like to say I initially had no intention of hiring a videographer for our wedding. Two weeks before our wedding (after months of my wedding planner asking me if I was "sure" I didn't want one) I decided that I had made the wrong decision and HAD to have a videographer! My wedding planner reached out to Miguel and, lucky for me, he was available!
    I met with Miguel and immediately knew he was the person to capture our wedding on film. He was easy to talk to, well informed, and straight forward. I gave him a bit of background about my fiancé and I and, even though we were only two weeks out, he made me feel completely at ease. I had no doubt that he was going to create something beautiful for us to watch alone, share with friends and family, and eventually enjoy with our future children.
    The day of our wedding was a bit of a blur. Miguel and his crew were professional and worked hard to capture as much as possible for us. They were well dressed, flexible (my girls and I got ready at the venue while my husband and his groomsmen got ready at our house), and worked wonderfully with all our other vendors! I woke the next day realizing I had overlooked so many of the details I had spent months planning! I was so thankful that I not only had photographs to look forward to, but a video as well!
    Miguel told me it would take a number of weeks to get the video finished (they had a lot of footage to cover!). When it was complete he sent me a link so we could preview it. He wanted us to let him know if we didn't like something, or wanted to include something specific that he might have left out. We sat down and LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! Miguel's eye is amazing; he captured the excitement, the intimacy, and the beauty of our day better than I ever imagined. I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with him!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Natalie · Married on 08/15/2015

Miguel is very sweet and very professional. His work is amazing. I love our wedding video and will definitely recommend him to all my family and friends!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Hannah · Married on 07/25/2015

As a very picky and stressed out bride, my husband and I exchanged our number 1 goal for our wedding to each other. I told him mine was to have the BEST photographer EVER (resulting in the best pictures-resulting in the best memories). I researched around and found many interesting candidates, but only wanted the best. I found Miguel to be very professional, very creative and very affordable. My husband even willingly flew him out of state to Northern Idaho to shoot our fabulous wedding day. Miguel was not only creative in his posing ideas, but he also has an incredible eye to see things others may have missed. He captured our family's tears of joy as my husband and I exchanged our wedding vows, our family and friends who traveled far distances to witness our special day, and the funny moments after realizing we can't stop thunderstorms in our outdoor wedding, or people dancing like no one is watching them, or even my face breaking out in a humongous hive right before the ceremony. Miguel stole all our hearts when we saw our 750+ pictures and I liked every single one of them. He asked me to pick about 175 pictures to make an album for me, and that was harder than choosing a wedding dress! (come-on' ladies). If nothing else went right in the wedding we had the best photographer ever and I am so glad we chose him, and flew him out to Idaho to capture the best memories, and the best day of our life! If I could 10 star him I would, because 5 is just simply not enough.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Natalie · Married on 07/17/2015

Miguel and his team did an amazing job shooting our wedding. The videos he put together were outstanding. I am so thrilled that he was able to shoot our day, and I can't thank him enough.

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/27/2015

Great videographer! Miguel was so professional and very responsive. We are so happy with the final result of our video/short film. So glad we went with him!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Karen · Married on 06/19/2015

Miguel was a consummate professional from beginning to end, providing us with the best photography services I could have asked for. I am very pleased with the priceless memories he captured to make our special day last forever in the pictures we have. Miguel was always just a call or text away, making himself available for questions leading up to the wedding and for follow up after the wedding. After my initial inquiry about his services, I knew I was making a solid choice in a photographer when he asked to meet face to face to discuss details and get to know us by hearing our story. He wanted to know how my finace and I had met and what we were like so as to have a better understanding of the story he'd be revealing through his photography on our wedding day! To me, that was a clear display of the passion he has for what he does - which was evident in our photos too. Miguel, I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 08/31/2015

I would choose Miguel as my videographer again in a heartbeat! I was unsure about hiring a videographer when I first started planning our wedding, but then saw a wedding video he had done for someone I know and it was beautiful. I sent him an email and he was so quick to respond, which is a huge plus for me and not all that common in the wedding industry, as I soon learned. My husband and I met with Miguel and he was just so great to work with. He's very professional and super nice. I was confident we had made the right choice.

My husband and I just got our video back and we are blown away with the quality of work. Several people we showed the video to commented on how seamless the editing is. I particularly love the choice of music. I've never heard any of the songs he used before but they are perfect. Better than anything I could have chosen myself. Every moment I had hoped to see was captured beautifully. Miguel even got an adorable clip of my dog trying to sniff the camera right before our first look! It was all of those little moments that I loved the most, especially the ones I didn't get to see for myself. Your wedding day is such a blur and to have everything filmed is just priceless.

If you're on the fence about videography, just do it and be sure to hire Miguel! You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Edgar · event on 02/14/2015

Miguel was great, he captured my daughters special day just like he promised. When ever I had a question he would answer or return my emails right away. His delivery time of our video was spot on. Great, humble, and just a stand up guy. I highly recommend Miguel.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Christina · Married on 01/17/2015

When we watched our wedding video we were able to relive the day and all of those special moments. Miguel was able to capture great images without getting in the way of the officiant, the party, and any special moment. He was flexible and willing to stay longer than necessary after our schedule fell behind.

Sent on 05/25/2015

tina · Married on 10/18/2014

Working with Miguel was a great experience and made our wedding day very memorable. He captured everything we hoped for. He was easy going, open to our ideas and with his great taste, he edited our highlight video perfectly! My friends and family loved his work! I highly recommend him to anyone for any event!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Brenda · Married on 12/07/2013

Miguel's work is amazing!!! I hired him to you the video of the most important day of my life and I couldn't be happier with the results. His work is modern, up to date technology and he did a great job capturing all the key/special moments of my day all in one short video. I love that I can still watch my video and cry ever-time. He is so sweet and patient, very easy to work with and flexible. As a bride, I was going crazy with all these deadlines and ideas etc..but he was really good and professional about everything. I was able to choose the songs I wanted on my video and I love that he played "live" our voices when we said our vows, the best!!! I HIGHLY recommend him. His work speaks for it self!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Evelia · Married on 09/11/2012

He's simply amazing! Worked well with our vision and made it a reality. Very professional but also very kind and funny to make me and my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera. The best videographer and that will leave you in awe of your video. I am beyond please with his works; would reccomend him to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Nubia · Married on 06/30/2012

Miguel is amazing at what he does. He blessed my husband and I by doing the video for my wedding. I wish I would've know how talented he was before because I would've asked him to do my pictures too! But he did an incredible video of my wedding. The best part about it is that he got video of everything I missed. Like all the family as they got there, the flowers girl walking down, the decorations etc. I watch my video more than i look at my pictures. I highly recommend Miguel, he's very talented at what he does and very professional. Thanks again Miguel! I treasure my wedding video!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 01/23/2015