Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Midnight Hour Studios

We love a good story - throw in magic slippers and true love's kiss - you have our favorite kind!

At Midnight Hour Studios, we love a good story. With our background in cinema, we know what goes into crafting one, and whether yours is warm and joyful, tearful and sweet, or simply elegant with a touch of whimsy, we'd love to be the ones to tell it. Visit our website, and say hi!

Heather & Nathan

Highlight Video (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
USB Hard Drive (2)
Digital Download (1)

My husband and I chose Midnight Hour Studios to film our wedding day, and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Heather was always quick to respond to my emails. We met with Heather and Nathan before signing the contract, and also a couple weeks before the wedding. They answered any questions we had, and really took the time to get to know us and understand what we envisioned for our wedding, including what style we wanted for our Featurette.

Heather and Nathan meticulously filmed all the details and events throughout the wedding day, and put together a wonderful Featurette for us. We were given the option to request changes to the edited video, but we couldn't think of anything that needed to be changed. The Featurette captured all the right moments and emotions, and the music selection was perfect.

In addition to having our Featurette hosted online, we received DVDs/Blu-Rays along with a hard drive with all the raw footage from the wedding day. I know that I'll be browsing through the wedding footage every now and then!

The services and high quality footage captured by Heather and Nathan are truly a great value. When I first started planning my wedding, I chose to not book a videographer due to budget reasons. I'm so glad I changed my mind and booked Midnight Hour Studios for my wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ada, 9/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic

Heather and Nathan were awesome to work with! They responded quickly with any questions I had, they were there the whole wedding day to film from us getting ready until the end of the reception, and our wedding video turned out amazing!! Everyone compliments it saying how beautiful it is. 10 stars!

Profile Picture User5542790, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD

Weddings are expensive. And when you factor in all the little things--those items really start to add up! We were really apprehensive about making this decision, but all in all, hiring a videographer team was truly the best decision we ever made. Video really does make a difference and allows a perspective from someone ATTENDING your wedding. A photo really is worth a thousand words, but the day goes by so fast and video is really the only way to capture the behind the scene stuff that still photography really cannot. It grabs emotion and adds sound to a memory, embedding a feeling because you are watching yourself go through a day that you can only remember in pieces--a video helps tie them altogether.

We wanted someone who was already well acquainted with our venue. Knowing lighting, spacing, and timing was incredibly important to us, as our venue veered a bit dark. We needed someone who would come prepared with the right equipment and right mindset. Tons of research was done before stumbling on Midnight Hour Studios... We just fell in love with their usage of storytelling and gorgeous cinematic shots that can only be achieved with great equipment and an eye for narrative.

Heather and Nathan were an absolute joy and incredibly easy to work with. I wish some of my every day vendors (from work) were as accessible and friendly! They had quick turn around in getting back new rounds of edits and were even able to incorporate our wedding logo into the opening sequence. They even went above and beyond to tack on a video (that my dad and DJ made) to our bonus section that already included the speeches and the ceremony (we opted for the Short Film package that also included a "teaser", a 12 min short film, and all the raw footage). Heather & Nathan were prompt and were with us as we were getting ready until we left the party. Communication was never an issue with these two. We love recommending them! Thanks, Midnight Hour Studios!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christina, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

Midnight Hour Studios Pricing