Blacksburg, VA 24060 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Michelle Turek Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! I'd be honored to document your special day. Your day is personalized from the start and I will work with you to capture every detail you have imagined.

I've been documenting weddings for almost a decade and have become an expert with fixing mascara, carrying a spare lipstick in my pocket, fluffing a dress, rainy day Plan B's, and capturing your day from start to finish, with no detail left out. I love getting right into the middle of your rocking reception dancing circle and capturing photos that will leave you smiling for years.

Follow Michelle Turek Photography on

mlt6399 edit
mlt6771 2

22 Reviews for Michelle Turek Photography

Rachel · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Michelle is absolutely wonderful! She has been very easy to get in touch with throughout the entire process. She is always ready and willing to answer any questions we have. When we first met with her to discuss our wedding package, we knew she was the right photographer for us. Her warm personality put us at ease while we had been worrying about the chaos of wedding planning. We got to know Michelle better when she joined us for a hike to take engagement photos! She has a natural way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our engagement photos were stunning and we are so excited to work with her again in May on our wedding day!

Mackenzie · Married on 07/20/2018

We used Michelle Turek as our engagement and wedding photographer and couldn't have been more pleased! Michelle was awesome to work with. She made us feel comfortable and really got to know our style which was reflected in her photos. Michelle is extremely accommodating... I think we had to reschedule our engagement photo shoot three times due to weather! We had our full wedding gallery within a month of the wedding and they were easily accessible via email and an app on our phones. I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone!

Brianne · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved Michelle. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos she made us feel so comfortable! She really went above and beyond for us! We highly recommend !!!!

Award

Michelle Turek Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Blacksburg, VA 24060 See on map