Blacksburg, VA 24060 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Turek Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! I'd be honored to document your special day. Your day is personalized from the start and I will work with you to capture every detail you have imagined.

I've been documenting weddings for almost a decade and have become an expert with fixing mascara, carrying a spare lipstick in my pocket, fluffing a dress, rainy day Plan B's, and capturing your day from start to finish, with no detail left out. I love getting right into the middle of your rocking reception dancing circle and capturing photos that will leave you smiling for years.

Follow Michelle Turek Photography on

Michelle Turek Photography 5
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

AMAZING! Highly recommend.

I was really nervous for my fiancé's and my engagement photo session. Being behind the camera sounded intimidating. However, Michelle made it so easy and fun! After about 5 minutes, I felt relaxed. She was so sweet, attentive, and professional. I felt like she really cared about me and my fiancé. If you are looking for a photographer that you can really trust and enjoy your time with...Michelle is your girl!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Michelle is absolutely wonderful! She has been very easy to get in touch with throughout the entire process. She is always ready and willing to answer any questions we have. When we first met with her to discuss our wedding package, we knew she was the right photographer for us. Her warm personality put us at ease while we had been worrying about the chaos of wedding planning. We got to know Michelle better when she joined us for a hike to take engagement photos! She has a natural way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our engagement photos were stunning and we are so excited to work with her again in May on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Lynsie

Lynsie · Married on 09/15/2018

Magazine-worthy

Michelle was the ultimate photographer, very easy to work with. Prior to our day she and I shared a folder with photo inspiration tailed to our style. We had a second photographer for our day and they both worked very well together coming up with different shots that day. When our guests started to arrive for the ceremony they even drove us to a nearby site for additional photos. We received so many photos (way more than most of my friends) both candids and portraits. Our couples photos (and others) were filled with personality and beauty. At our reception you hardly knew Michelle was there and she captured many fun photos. Her photos are truly magazine-worthy and you will not regret choosing her.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Michelle Turek Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Blacksburg, Virginia, 24060 See on map