Mechanicsville, VA 23111 Map · Phone number

Michelle Renee Photography 4
Michelle Renee Photography 5
  • Ema

Ema Karakoleva · Married on 07/06/2019

The most gorgeous pictures of your wedding you could dream of!

Michelle is a true professional! She was great at candids but also checking out the list of all the group photos we wanted! She took absolutely beautiful photos of our church ceremony (managed to do this despite all the regulations), gorgeous photos of the bridal party and all sorts of combinations of the family of the bride and groom, and beautiful portrait photos of us! She took photos of all guests throughout the whole reception and was totally responsive to all requests by guests! She was always there where we needed her! Even though it started raining for our portrait photos, she was creative and flexible and we managed to get snaps of us later in the evening outside at the golf course! She did a slideshow of some pictures that were ready DURING the reception - all guests, including me (the bride), were so pleasantly surprised and fascinated by the beauty of the shots! I recommend her SO MUCH! She posted about 10 photos the day after, and made a blog about 5 days after the wedding! I received so many compliments about the photos and hundreds of likes on social media! She did the weddings of my 2 brothers-in-law, which also turned out amazing! If you have any questions or want to see more photos - you can reach me at ekarakoleva1@gmail.com :)

Michelle Renee Photography 6
    Michelle Renee Photography 16
    Sent on 07/15/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing, amazing photographer!

Michelle was so much fun to work with and is amazingly talented! Our wedding photos are something we will use to remember this day forever and we are so, so in love with them! Not only are our photos more than we could have ever dreamed of, she was so helpful at keeping us on task throughout the night. I was overly stressed the day of our wedding, but her joyful, calming personality allowed me to focus, have fun, and really enjoy the day. We would have been lost without her! She was very professional and gave us gorgeous photos to cherish forever. 100% will be using her for future photos!

Michelle Renee Photography 17
    Michelle Renee Photography 30
    Sent on 07/17/2019

Casey · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Photographer!

Michelle was great to work with! On the day of the wedding she arrived at the church before we did (since we were running a bit late) but didn't mind having to wait a little for us to get there. She was quick with taking the family portraits in the church which my mom really liked - she was good at telling you where to be, when to get in or out of the picture, and overall moved it along very nicely. We found a place to do outside portraits after the ceremony, just a random pond/lake area, and she turned those pictures into gorgeous portraits. I knew where we were was pretty, but I had no idea the background could look like that! Overall she was a great experience! :)

Sent on 05/30/2019