Sandy, UT 84092 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About Michelle Leo Events

Michelle Leo Events is an award-winning event design and planning firm specializing in local and destination events. MLE provides services for a myriad of events including but not limited to: weddings, social soirees, corporate events, private parties and editorial styling.Catering to a wide range of clientele with specialized event needs, MLE is a fully licensed and insured event planning firm offering a one-on-one planning and design process that is both intentional and tailored to the unique and individual needs of each client.

MLE has quickly become Utah's top event planner for both local and destination events and our reputation among vendors, venues and previous clients speaks for itself (we're happy to provide references)! Whether you live in Utah, are planning a destination event here, or plan to celebrate in another great location, MLE is dedicated to providing a custom, personalized experience that delivers unforgettable and memorable results.

To see our latest designs and events, follow us here:

Instagram: @MichelleLeoEvents

Michelle Leo Events 5
Michelle Leo Events 6
Michelle Leo Events 7

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

Michelle and her team are incredible- they made our weekend so spectacular. We live in NYC and got married in Park City so we needed someone to help design, plan and execute our destination wedding.

Michelle has impeccable, classy taste. Her design input and expertise made my vision become reality. Everything went 100% perfectly, and it was even better than we could’ve imagined. So many people told us it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to.

I can’t rave enough about Michelle’s event coordinator Kate- she was beyond organized, professional, kept us sane and on time, always with a smile on her face. Not only during the wedding weekend but throughout the past year of planning. My family, bridesmaids and groomsmen also commented on how great she was.

Michelle Leo is a must hire!!

Michelle Leo Events 8
    Michelle Leo Events 14
    Michelle Leo Events 15
    Michelle Leo Events 16

adrienne · Married on 08/01/2015

Michelle Leo is the best of the best! She designed the most impeccably beautiful design, balanced with the right kind of guidance/recommendation, and worked relentlessly to fit in our budget while still maintaining the integrity of the design. Based on how smooth the whole planning process went, I had pretty high expectations for the day of my wedding – but EVERYTHING exceeded anything that I had anticipated. My jaw dropped over 10 times and I stared in unbelief at everything every interval that evening. The design was more cohesive than I imagined. The flow of the event was paced and managed perfectly. The feel and energy reflected what I had requested PERFECTLY. Michelle listened and learned a lot about me and my personality and then made outstanding recommendations to make the day fit for me and my fiance.

Her staff were incredibly helpful and they all pitched in to solve a couple of behind the scene problems that none of us ever knew about…that’s how wonderful they are. Calm, collected, perfectly planned. Loved love loved working with Michelle!

It's been over a month since our wedding and guests are still gushing (constantly) about how it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended, how relaxed they felt, how much joy they experienced, and how ever detail was beyond stunning! Every time i give a slow clap to that incredible Michelle! (sigh) She's simply AMAZING.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Michelle Leo Events's reply:

Adrienne, I (and my entire team) simply adored working with you and Loren! You both are just the sweetest and it was such a pleasure getting to know your style, personalties and meet your wonderful family and friends. Thank you for having faith in my abilities to deliver a dream wedding. You were a delight to work with and nothing made me happier than the look on your face when you saw it all come together. Wishing you and Loren many years of treasured memories, happiness and lots of love! XO, Michelle

Katelin · Married on 07/11/2015

Michelle Leo Events is the stuff dreams are made of!! Choosing Michelle and her team to design and execute my wedding was the best decision I could have made as a overwhelmed unprepared bride. I planned my entire wedding in Utah from Fargo, North Dakota which is terrifying as a bride but Michelle made sure I always felt comfortable and always knew what was going on. She was always quick to respond to any questions I had and very accommodating when I was in town. Her eye for design and creative mind ensured that my wedding was fit for a princess and more then I could have ever dreamed of. I would recommend her to all brides and am so grateful that I had the opportunity to work with her.

Michelle Leo Events Pricing

• What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 10

• Jon Woodbury Photography
    Jon Woodbury Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle is simply the best there is. Her events are always impeccably designed and perfectly run.

• Soren Charles Green
    Soren Charles Green Wedding Musicians

Working with Michelle Leo Events the past year for three wedding ceremonies I had the pleasure of getting acquainted with Michelle and her highly trained staff. Their expertise and teamwork made everything flow smoothly and without hassle. At each event, the wedding participants, brides, grooms and the guests were all completely satisfied from my estimation. I would recommend Michelle Leo Events to any of my close friends or family searching for a well-organized, experienced and personable wedding planner.

• GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY
    GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Everything I have seen by Michelle Leo is amazing!

• Sandy, UT 84092 See on map