7338 Prosperity Park Rd N, Jacksonville, FL 32244 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

19 Reviews for Michelle Davis Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

Michelle is very professional. She gathered all the information of things I wanted for my pictures (she even stalked my Pinterest) and she made sure to get everything just perfect. My guest made comments on how she was everywhere and made sure she got every photo. Especially if it was with the bride (myself) or the groom (my new husband). We have only seen the sneak peek so far because our wedding was just 2wks ago but the photos I've seen are breathtaking. Michelle you rock!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Lindsay · Married on 12/12/2015

Michelle was just flat out awesome! She was not only an outstanding photographer but an amazing person as well. Michelle was always so responsive and professional from the first time I contacted her until the day I received my pictures. The day of my wedding she was so helpful with keeping us all on track, getting all of the pictures I wanted, and she even stepped in to help cut and serve the wedding cake! One of the biggest things for me was how friendly she was and how unbelievably comfortable she made me and my husband feel. Our photos from the big day are so gorgeous and I'm so happy I have these amazing photos. I highly recommend Michelle and I really look forward to using her for more photos! Thank you Michelle!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/11/2015

There are not enough words to compliment Michelle. She has become more of a friend. My entire bridal party was so happy with how amazing Michelle was! She captured amazing photos even though none of us could keep a straight face while we were taking photos. My sister even wants her to be the photographer at her wedding in the future!

Sent on 08/11/2015