Michele Papenheim Make Up

Greer, SC View map

Specializing in the artistry of make-up, Michele dedicates herself to enhancing each individual's individuals natural beauty. Her experience ranges from being the head instructor at a modeling agency to her talents being utilized on magazine photo shoots, on local TV personalities and at special events throughout her home state..

Michele has worked in a various full service salons where she did all types of applications including natural,dramatic and costume make-up.In 2008,she opened up her own make-up studio/storefront where she carried multiple retail products. Then her entire family relocated to South Carolina where she has a home studio in the Greenville/Greer Area and continues her services in all types of make-up.

Additional services includes eyebrow tweezing, brow tinting and make-up lessons for all ages.

Eyes that walk in... before you do!!!

Laura Married on 09/01/2012
    Love Michele. She did some of my girls' makeup, my mother's, and mine for the day of my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and provided me a classic look that stayed throughout the entire day! In addition, she is very knowledgeable about the ingredients that go into make-up and the composition. She was terrific and I will use again for all of my cosmetic needs.
    Cristina Married on 07/08/2012
    Michelle did a fabulous job on for my wedding day make-up and engagement session. I received a lot of compliments on my wedding day. I will definitely use her again.
    Megan Married on 05/05/2012
    Michele made my morning SO peaceful and care-free. She did a great job, got everyone in and out and we all looked great! Michele uses great make up and wonderful natural looking techniques. I lasted alllllllllll day and at my trial she did just as great of a job! Thank you Michele! I will definitely consider setting up personal lessons with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Platinum Imagery Platinum Imagery Wedding Photographers

We had the opportunity to work with Michele while photographing a recent wedding. While shooting the bridal preparation, we had the opportunity to not only see Michele's skill, but also her ability to put the whole wedding party as ease. The Bride and attendants not only looked beautiful - you could tell that they felt beautiful as well! I would not hesitate to recommend Michele and, were I planning a wedding, she'd definitely be the makeup artist I chose to make me look by best. Melissa and Jim Platinum Imagery

Greer, 29650

OPEN everyday and available all hours for MAKE UP SERVICES. Ok to text
Location of (Michele Papenheim Make Up)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding