Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Map · Phone number

About MichelAngelo Photography

Based out of Los Angeles, Ca, Michael Delmonte brings a unique artistic vision to each individual couples' wedding day. Marriage is a momentous event that brings out all the joy and love that two people can share in their lives. It is an opportunity to share love with the people who are closest to you, and Michael is there to capture all of those specials moments as they happen- respectfully and with ease.
Michael has shot events on location all around the United States and is a renowned destination wedding photographer.

Packages are affordable and custom tailored to each indivual client's specific needs.

Call today if you have any questions!

Michael Delmonte

b5e1f230400bbd49 1173642868751 gal5 img2
gal1 img1

1 Reviews for MichelAngelo Photography

Nicole · Married on 12/04/2010

Michael and Leanna photographed my wedding on 12/4/2010 and I am in LOVE with my wedding pictures. I was married in Cabo San Lucas and they were able to photograph every aspect of my wedding weekend. The quality of pictures were amazing and I truly enjoyed spending our wedding weekend with Michael and Leanna. I will be recommending them to all my friends!

Sent on 12/27/2010

MichelAngelo Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Eco & The Princess
    Eco & The Princess Wedding Planners

Michael is just wonderful to work with. As a wedding coordinator I am grateful for his professional and perceptive way of handling all kinds of situations: rain or sun, his couples can count on him to effortlessly portray their uniqueness. On every step of the way I felt that Michael is an artist who loves what he does.

• 3 Wishes Events by Wedding Jeannie
    3 Wishes Events by Wedding Jeannie Wedding Planners

Michael Delmonte is a photographer I will recommend again and again. He takes beautiful photos. He takes time to talk to each couple about the shots they want. He does exactly what they ask for, and then some. He surprises me with pictures I didn't even know he got. Michael is very detail oriented. He's extremely high energy. The guests love him, because he's engaging, bringing out the best in the people he photographs. He is also sensitive to budgets. He's worked with my clients to customize a package that fit their needs. I can't wait to work with Michael again.

• Beverly Hills, 90210 See on map