Los Angeles, CA 90024 Map · Phone number

About Cheriefoto

Cheriefoto is a team of international, celebrity wedding photographers that specialize as Los Angeles and Orange County wedding photographers. Cheriefoto also specializes in boudoir and engagement photography. Check out our wedding blog (http://www.bridaltipsbycheriefoto.com/) for tips, special offers, updates, recent shoots and to share our passion for wedding photography.

cherie7
cheriefoto 1

12 Reviews for Cheriefoto

• Y

Yvette · Married on 07/30/2011

I have worked with Cherie and her team at Cheriefoto on numerous occasions in the past 5 years. On July 30th 2011 Cherie and her team were the photographers at my daughters wedding. I have experienced the magic of the Cheriefoto team but nothing prepared me for the photos that were pure works of art of our daughter,- the bride, her new husband, and the fun and engaging photos of the wedding party. But we received even more... we received the most spectacular family photos i have ever seen. I am so excited to redo all of the family photo's in my husbands office with all of these spectacular photos.

Sent on 08/11/2011

Daryn · Married on 07/09/2011

Cherie, Hedley and their team were the best. They made our day extra special and the photos were amazing. More than we had hoped for. We love that they knew what to do, how to do it and did it without any stress to us or anyone in the wedding party. Professional and fun all in one package. We will use them again when the occasion calls for professional pictures. Daryn and Danial Dewhurst - Wedding - July 2011

Sent on 09/11/2011

Marcia · Married on 06/18/2011

My daughter and son-in-law got married in our backyard in Yorba Linda. Cherie, Hedley and her team took the most gorgeous pictures ever. They are not your run of the mill photographers, they are true artists and so many of their photographs are works of art. They really know how to use light and have studied their art. Not to mention,there are easily 1000's of images. If you want snapshots, this is not the team to take your pictures. However, if you want beautiful memories to last a lifetime, this is the team to use.As far as I'm concerned, they are the best wedding photographers I have seen online and i have researched 100's of websites.

Sent on 09/01/2011

Cheriefoto FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• 3 Wishes Events by Wedding Jeannie
    3 Wishes Events by Wedding Jeannie Wedding Planners

Cherie Steinberg sets the bar for wedding photography in California and beyond. Her work is true artistry. She has a fashion forward sense that ensure you're photos will be unlike any you've ever seen. They are a cut above everyone else. Demand the absolute best, demand CherieFoto.