Michael Sink Photography

Roanoke, VA View map
$2,929 Most Popular Price

$2,929 Most Popular Price

I am a photographer based in Roanoke, VA specializing in bringing you quality images of the most treasured times in your lives. From birth, to school age, through sports, clubs, parties, graduation, weddings, maternity and all of your special moments, I'll be there for you.

I have been interested in photography since I was a youngster, my first "assignment" being to document and share our fifth grade field trip with my friends and family. I was captivated by the striking images in publications like National Geographic, LIFE, TIME, and Thrasher magazine (hey, I told you I was young then didn't I?) So from my first 35mm camera in the fifth grade (a TIME magazine giveaway!) to the recent explosion into digital imaging I have loved the art of capturing emotion in images.

My wife and I have rejoiced with Brides and Grooms on the most beautiful day of their lives, celebrated the life that motherhood brings, and shared in the pride of being a Senior in high school. We serve you to the fullest by listening and working together to create images that you will enjoy showing to friends and family for years to come. We shoot in a style that has a modern edge, but still has a timeless feel to last through the ages.

How will I help you produce memories that you will cherish forever?

A few fun things that about me

* I may cry at your wedding! No, not a balling, sobbing, boo-hoo session, but a tear welling up behind the viewfinder of the camera at the most touching moment in the ceremony. I'm a hopeless romantic who married his junior high sweetheart and is quite a softy when love is in the air.

* I enjoy making things, and making them well. Whether it's a deck on a house, a fully custom computer-rig, or a custom album from your photo shoot, heart, and soul, and a touch of perfectionism come together in my work.

* I love America's Funniest Videos! Sometimes I will start watching a montage and first a little giggle, then a chuckle, then next thing you know it's one of those embarassing, can't breath, cheeks are sore laughing fits that has you on the floor...
The sad thing is, I'm likely to rewind the DVR and do it again!

* I LOVE the outdoors! Most of my shoots you will see are out and about town. Walking down the same street thatyou have walked down many times and having a mini-studio shoot right there is so much fun. I have many people see my images and ask "WOW! Where was that taken?" Only to reveal to them that it was just around the corner from where they work amazes them. Finding spots like that is like a mini safari for me.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,048

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,929

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
  • Ona
    Ona Married on 04/22/2017
    My entire family and my husbands family was very impressed with Michael and Angel. They were very creative with photos and even made the rainy day so worthwhile. Michael always looked happy to be sharing the day with us and the photos were remarkable. He also made our engagement photos fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about Michael and Angel, they were very comfortable to work with.
    Sara Married on 11/20/2010
    Michael Sink and his wife Angel make the best photography team ever! They are professional and make you very comfortable in front of a camera. The images are beautiful and come back in a timely fashion. Couldn't ask for anything better!
    Rebecca Married on 02/05/2010
    Michael and Angel were great to work with. They were very professional and I immediately felt comfortable with them both. I would definetely recommend their services.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Michael Sink Photography 1
Gift
Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and give you a free surprise when you book with us!

RSP Entertainment RSP Entertainment Wedding DJs

Hey Guys, great times and thanks for the excellent picture of me and Kevin, it's been my profile picture on Facebook for a little while! Keep up the good work and keep those wedding couples smiling with all the great pics!

CORSAIR Floral & Decor CORSAIR Floral & Decor Wedding Florists

Excellent job on pix - easy to work with also! What a GREAT husband and wife team =) Love working with them very much!

3418 Troxell Rd Roanoke, VA, 24014
Location of (Michael Sink Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding