Michael Graham Photography

Wilmington, North Carolina, Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Michael Graham Photography

Michael Graham Photography is a professional wedding and portrait photography service based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Michael Graham, the founder of the service, has been capturing his clients special moments for more than 16 years, leaving them with memories to cherish. Michael Graham Photography was founded in 2010, documenting the love shared between you and your partner in an authentic style.

This Wilmington-based service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Michael aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of a second photographer, focusing on the finer details of your wedding day. Michael Graham Photography provides an array of photography services and items including destination shoots, engagement shoots, multiple locations, and wedding portraits.

Follow Michael Graham Photography on
1a69748500428f4e Bridgette Jeremy Web 101

3 Reviews for Michael Graham Photography

Lauren Schniederjan · Married on 11/09/2013

Exceptional work!!!

Michael did such a beautiful job on my bridal! They turned out so beautiful and were exactly what I wanted! His shooting style isn’t so elegant and southern which I love! He is easy to work with and has such great creative ideas! I would definitely hire him again!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Laura Conner · Married on 06/22/2013

Timeless Photos

Below is the original review I left for Michael FIVE years ago when he was our wedding photographer, and I still swear by every word. Some styles change through the years, but I can say with confidence that I love my wedding pictures just as much now (maybe even more so) than the day I first saw them.

"Michael did such an amazing job at capturing the perfect moments, and was so wonderful to work with. I'm from Amarillo, but am currently living in Indiana, which made it difficult for us to meet and discuss details. Not only did Michael take the time to meet with my mother and brother in my place, but come wedding day he remembered poses I gushed over to him in emails MONTHS before. He was always quick to answer my emails, and never allowed the distance get in the way.

Before the ceremony, he brought a calmness to the room when I felt like I was going to explode with nerves, and matched our excitement when we were taking group pictures after. He was professional, personable, and made us feel like we were the most important couple he has ever worked with.

By far the best part of working with Michael is when I saw him take a picture, look at it, then immediately smile. This is a man who truly loves what he does and enjoys sharing the happiness of this special day with others.

I could go on and on, but will simply say this was one of the best decisions I made about my wedding--besides the groom, of course! ;)"

Sent on 12/13/2018

Michael Graham Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura! I remember your wedding day like it was yesterday. What an amazing, beautiful, a d fun day. It was a pleasure working with you guys!

Michael Graham Photography Pricing

Michael Graham Photography Price Rates

Michael Graham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files