About Michael Brazda Films

Serving DC, Maryland & Virginia

25 years of Event Videography excellence - Fantastic rates! and the experience that comes from documenting over 3000 events, our team joins technology and passion to create Wedding and Special Event films with a unique style and contemporary form – a perfect choice for Blu-ray DVD delivery. Whether your style is elegant, playful, or a little of both, our team will capture a film that fits virtually any budget, large or small. 703-727-0057

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Raw Footage (4)
Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

My husband and I paid for videography for our son and daughter in law as a wedding present for their New Year’s Eve wedding. I secured Mike’s services over a year in advance based on his great reviews and the quality of other videos I viewed on his website. We were so very pleased with his responsiveness, promptness, and professionalism. He captured the most important moments throughout the entire wedding. We can’t wait to see the finished product!

Profile Picture Carla, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I met Michael while I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding. I was so impressed with her video, I contacted him quickly when I became engaged myself. Michael was very quick to respond and we booked my wedding day. I am so happy that I did!!! Michael was extremely flexible, prompt, responsive, and the video was amazing!!! I was amazed at all of the little details he was able to capture. The video was stunning and I will cherish it forever !!!

Profile Picture heather, 11/18/17, 1 Review

Videos

0 Photos

2 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Michael Brazda was great to work with - very knowledgeable about his work, dependable, and professional.

Events

905 6th Street S.W. Suite 206, Washington, DC 20024   See On Map
703-727-0057 (phone)
9AM - 8PM
Michael Brazda Films is a wedding Unique Film Production Company from Washington, D.C.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, D.C. , Maryland, and Virginia. Michael Brazda Films is a professional wedding Film production company, photographer that has been part of the Washington, D.C. wedding industry for 27 years. We specialize in Wedding Films to fit any budget.