61 Reviews for Michael Brazda Films

Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
61 Michael Brazda Films Reviews

What can I say except I was beyond happy with Michael as my videographer! He arrived on time as scheduled and he began working immediately. One of the best things was that he blended in well. He wasn't in the way of anything and he got all of the best shots. One moment that he got was of myself and my sisters dancing. I didn't know he was shooting that moment and when I looked up he was the first person I saw. An OUTSTANDING videographer!! If you're looking for a superb videographer Michael is the one! Affordable & amazing at what he does! Thanks so much Michael!

Profile Picture Mrs. H, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

My husband and I paid for videography for our son and daughter in law as a wedding present for their New Year’s Eve wedding. I secured Mike’s services over a year in advance based on his great reviews and the quality of other videos I viewed on his website. We were so very pleased with his responsiveness, promptness, and professionalism. He captured the most important moments throughout the entire wedding. We can’t wait to see the finished product!

Profile Picture Carla, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Michael Brazda did such a phenomenal job with capturing our wedding. He has a warm and enthusiastic personality that is bound to bring out even the most reserved of personalities for film. His editing skills and eye created beautiful wedding memories that we will enjoy for years. Can't thank him enough.

Profile Picture Alice, 12/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Michael was highly talented and captured our big day in the upmost special way! He was extremely detail oriented and took the time to discuss with us, on multiple occasions, what aspects of the wedding were most important and understand our cultural traditions. Thank you Michael!

Profile Picture Shivana, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I met Michael while I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding. I was so impressed with her video, I contacted him quickly when I became engaged myself. Michael was very quick to respond and we booked my wedding day. I am so happy that I did!!! Michael was extremely flexible, prompt, responsive, and the video was amazing!!! I was amazed at all of the little details he was able to capture. The video was stunning and I will cherish it forever !!!

Profile Picture heather, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Michael has been great to work with. He has taken time to really work with me and capture everything. After finding out we had a vintage car to pick us up he stayed a little late in order to capture some shots the vintage car! He's very affordable too.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/14/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Michael produced a fantastic video of photos of my daughter and her fiancee, covering the years from their births to their engagement, all set to music customized to each theme in the video. We showed the video, to rave reviews from family and friends alike, at their rehearsal dinner and multiple receptions during the weekend. Michael's editing and production talents were key to success, and added a special sparkle both to the events and to preserving long time memories. Thank you!

Profile Picture Ronald, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Michael. I emailed Michael about him being part of my wedding vendors and couldn't believe his response with pricing and packages. He offered exactly what I needed, plus more for a great price! He was responsive to my emails and answered all of my questions. I decided to add more time the day before the wedding and Michael, without hesitation said "no problem"! We were able to cover my getting ready all the way to the end of the reception. As for Michael's work- he got EVERYTHING! All I can say is for someone who really didn't feel the need for a video and argued with my Mom about this- I have watched my video 5 times!!! He caught all the moments I wanted to see again, that I didn't get to see and all of the moments of my friends and family having a great time. Michael was basically like a guest with a video camera- he didn't get in the way! He captured the moments without being in my face or my guests. He caught moments of people smiling at him and enjoying themselves. He was calm and kind. I would say, if you are looking for someone to video your wedding, you will not be disappointed with Michael. If you are on the fence, as I was, DO IT! Everyone attending my wedding was thrilled about Michael being there and can't wait to see the video for themselves. My guests said that he was great getting footage without making them feel uncomfortable. That is priceless to me.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was absolutely thrilled with the full length video provided to us a month after our wedding. Mike is simply a pleasure to work with and is very professional. He was very easy to be reached and valued what we wanted day of wedding. I highly recommend Mike for good quality and cost efficient videography.

Profile Picture Thao , 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Michael was so great to work with - such a stress free experience! He was on time, very professional, and got all the shots - and more - that we wanted at our wedding. My mother and I just rewatched the raw footage recently and were talking about how we didn't even notice that he was around. I wanted the video to capture everyone walking down the aisle, but the church we got married at was very strict about where the photographers and videographers could be. Michael even called the church manager and wooed them into getting into a spot for the perfect shot. It is honestly amazing being able to relive the entire day since it goes by SO fast and Michael helped us capture it perfectly. He got a shot of my husband's grandmother dancing (she hasn't been able to walk without a cane in years and was dancing without one!) and that is a shot that we will cherish forever. Not to mention probably the best deal I found in all my research!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Michael Brazda as your wedding videographer. He did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! He was super easy to work with and it resulted in really amazing footage! We were on the fence about whether or not we needed videography but I'm so happy we hired him. It was one of the best vendor decisions. He really captured so many beautiful moments that could not be captured in stills. He did really great editing of the final pieces and great music selections and has a knack for capturing all the beauty and special moments of the day's events. I still cry when I watch the pieces that he put together. I really think you get a lot out of what you pay for with his services. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture L, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you are debating between videographers go with Michael. He is awesome. My wife and I are very detailed with high expectations and he did not let us down. My wife was skeptical and needed a lot of convincing. However, looking back on the wedding, we both agree this was one of our best decisions. She said I was right about Michael and she never says I am right. Lol. We had already spent a lot of money on the wedding including hiring a photographer so my wife was not sold on adding a videographer. Although our photographer was great, he was in an accident and came late. Luckily Michael came early and made sure our entire day was captured. Video captures aspects that pictures can not such as your parents reactions and the fun time your guest are having. A lot is going on in a wedding and you can not be multiple places all at once. The wedding will also go by fast and Michael’s video allows you to relive the best aspects of the special day and focus on the highlights rather than the stressful parts. Plus relatives who can’t make it and if you have kids one day will all surely appreciate it. Michael uses the latest HD technology and great editing techniques to produce a high quality end product. We are so happy with Michael. It was hard to tell how things would go just based on our initial conversation, just like for anyone, but I went with my gut instinct. When considering different options, you want someone like Michael who is creative, talented, passionate, and knows he is good. Our initial proofs were fantastic. We had a few minor comments but he has been willing to work with us to get the video just right. We look forward to receiving the final video after all edits have been made. Michael has been exceptional thus far! I spoke with several videographers and did my due diligence before selecting one and I would pick Michael again without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jack, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Michael was super easy to work with , excellent communication , amazing work - we were extremely happy working with him !

Profile Picture Morgane, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Excellent service. Mr. Brazda did a great job! Even though we are from a different culture, he did a very good job filming all important details of our persian wedding ceremony. He was very flexible and also gave us a lot of control in editing the films. The highlights have been edited very beautifully. We are glad we worked with him.

Profile Picture Sodaba, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Michael did an absolutely amazing job capturing the magic of our big day! He was incredibly responsive before and after the wedding. His prices were also very reasonable! He created several different length videos for us quickly, and was very responsive to our feedback. I am so glad that he was there to capture all of the special moments of our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video came out great! We also received a highlights package which was wonderful as well. We are very glad we chose to hire a videographer in addition to a photographer!

Profile Picture Adam, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so happy we decided to get a videographer! We were debating whether it was something we should do since everything about the wedding was quickly adding up, but I can say it was definitely worth it. My grandma who couldn't attend was able to watch the long version and said she felt like she didn't miss anything. My family all loved watching the longer versions as well, and my friends and family love rewatching the music video version. My dad said it perfectly captured the feeling of the day, and I think many of the shots are better or at least different then the still photography, so there is definitely an additional value there when compared to just having a photo album. It is also so nice to have different length videos, specifically for the reasons above. I know we will want to re-watch the longer ones some day too, but for now, the short one always makes me smile. Michael was very helpful with making the edits I wanted and worked with me to get it just right. I would definitely recommend working with him and if you're wavering about video like I was, it is so worth it!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, DVD, Digital Download

Michael Was very courteous and personable. He and his team blended in well with the party and our guests as he captured some great moments during our reception and ceremony. We would easily recommend him for any future events. Thanks Michael!!!

Profile Picture User5559347, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Excellent choice in videographer! We are continuing to work with him to develop the Highlights and Music Video, but the quality of the full-length video (2 hours 15 minutes) was stellar, and already cut together very nicely with good musical selections - I think he has a good ear for the music we played and found songs that fit in very well. I've watched it quite a few times with family, who enjoy being able to see everything again. We had a lot of musical performances and dancing that made it very worthwhile to have a quality video. If you're not sure about videography, I think it is very much worth it, and especially worth getting someone like Michael to shoot a very solid video that captures all the important parts of the day.

Profile Picture Alona, 10/30/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My husband I knew from the beginning of our wedding planning that we wanted a wedding videographer. We had heard from so many friends who had regretted not getting one, and the friends that did said it was the most valued keepsake they had from their wedding day. Initially, we booked a videographer through a large company, but the downside was that we wouldn't be able to meet or speak with our videographer until the day of the wedding. This was such a turn off, and we decided to cancel that contract and contact Michael Brazda. His website showed several films he had made from previous weddings that were exactly what we were looking for, not to mention the price was amazing for what was included.

Now that our wedding day is over and we've received our wedding film, I must say this was the best decision we could've made. The 2-hour full length film had every important part of our wedding, our vows, our speeches, dancing and everything in between. We have watched it many times, and cry and laugh so hard each time. We also get to work with Michael to make a highlight film to show all our friends and family. He is so accommodating and lets you choose all your own shots and music too. We cannot recommend him enough, for the price and quality of the wedding film, you won't regret I!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/17/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

By the time Michael Brazda was mentioned to us, we had already done a lot of research on videographers based on friends’ recommendations and wedding websites. The rates for videographers are all over the place and we couldn’t use the rates as a factor for our decision. So we asked the wedding photographer for advice and she mentioned something very important to her as a photographer and it was that Michael was unobtrusive: there are moments that the photographer only has one shot at and some videographers can actually interfere. The fact that Michael’s rates were very reasonable and highly competitive and the sample videos posted on his website were very nice, made us decide to go with him. From the beginning Michael was very responsive, we communicated several days before the wedding to go over the final details and timeline and Michael arrived early and was there until the end. I know he was there because I have seen the long video (two hours) of the wedding from which the shorter highlight videos will be made. But he was totally unobtrusive to the point that my daughter said she never noticed him filming and was amazed that he had captured every moment, every dance, every significant detail! He is excellent! My husband said after watching the video “if there was ever any doubt about whether to hire a videographer, this video convinced me that we absolutely did the right thing”. The video is very high quality and the content is exactly what you want to keep in your memory. Forever. A videographer allows you to relive the wedding day in a way that nothing else does. It is the gift that keeps on giving...Everybody who has seen the video had the same reaction: they are in awe, emotional, and have nothing but compliments for Michael! I totally and wholeheartedly recommend Michael Brazda to capture on film any important event in your life. I am happy and lucky to have had my daughter’s wedding day filmed by Michael Brazda.

Profile Picture User5578237, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Michael was amazing to work with. Him and his partner videographer showed up on time, worked well, and created an incredible final product. I would recommend him to ANYONE!

Profile Picture Shirin, 8/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

I am so happy I listened to my coworker when she said, "You have to get a videographer! Pictures just aren't the same as a video!" So then the search began to find a videographer that not only fit our needs but also our budget. Michael was the perfect choice. He is incredibly professional and extremely talented. We have been to other weddings where the videographer was very invasive and noticeable. I didn't even notice Michael the entire night yet the footage he got was phenomenal. When it came to editing the wedding footage, Michael took my vision and created the perfect film. Stop your search now, book Michael Brazda today!

Profile Picture User5115597, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I don't even know where to begin. I just received my wedding highlight proof today and I am beyond pleased. I needed a videographer and it was pretty much very last minute (booked him one month out from my wedding). If you've done your research, it's almost impossible to find someone who is cheaper AND good. Luckily, my friend recommended him and the pricing packages were definitely in my budget (way below might I add). Simply put, he was affordable, his package included many more videos (highlight video and full length), longer hours that other videographers would charge you for after the contracted time, has experience with Chinese/Vietnamese weddings (lion dancing, the informality of Chinese restaurants, over 450+ people in my case) and he has a quick turnaround with amazing work. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/21/15, 8 Reviews