Merryweather Films

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Merryweather Films produces keepsake videos from weddings and other milestone occasions. This award-winning team loves to capture every memorable moment from their client's big days. It's one of their main objectives to produce a film that encapsulated one-of-a-kind love stories.

On the day of your wedding, the team at Merryweather Films can be on-site throughout the entire celebration. Using a range of top-quality cameras, they can ensure that every crucial and candid scene is recorded. Your footage can then be professionally edited and transformed into a treasured highlight and full-feature film. These videos can be presented via digital downloads, Blu-rays, DVDs, and more.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4200.00

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Paige
    Paige J. Married on 07/10/2020

Can't recommend them enough!

When looking at our wedding budget, honestly, the videographer was one of the first places we looked to cut. With photos, it may seem unnecessary at first... but at the recommendation of a neighbor, we chose to hire Merryweather because their simple packages were affordable and we really loved their product. We were absolutely blown away with what they delivered to us just DAYS after our wedding!! Everyone says your wedding day will fly by, and we can say with confidence that a video from Merryweather is the best way to relive it all again and again (and again). The booking process with Megan was seamless, Zach is incredibly talented, unobtrusive, and so, so kind. Wish I could give these guys 10 stars, they are the best!

Merryweather Films's reply:

Thank you so much Paige! We loved filming your wedding and editing your highlight reel! We wish you and Matt many happy years together!
    Melanie D. Married on 04/01/2020

Great Experience

I used Merryweather films for my wedding after my sister used them for hers. They immediately remembered our family and were very happy to help us capture our big day. They were very responsive and easy to work with through last minute changes that were unforeseen. The videos are amazing and we were able to get all of the raw footage also.

Merryweather Films's reply:

Thank you Melanie! We loved capturing your beautiful day and working with you and your family again!
    Bailey H. Married on 09/21/2019

Merryweather is AMAZING!

I can't recommend Merryweather Films enough! They were super responsive, very professional, and extremely easy to work with. Our video turned out absolutely amazing!! They really captured every special moments of our big day. We received the highlight video within day of the wedding, and in only a few short months we received the full video. I would 100% use them again and would strongly recommend using this company!

Merryweather Films's reply:

Thank you so much Bailey! We really enjoyed working with you and Ryan! We wish you all the best for your future together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Megan Smith
Megan Smith
Studio Manager/Editor

I will be your guide from your first phone call to receiving your final videos. I’m pretty organized (so don’t worry, I’ve got everything under control, even when you feel like you don’t!) and love learning about people and their special day. I’m always happy to share my input on videography decisions if you want some help, although you can feel free to ask my thoughts on any aspect of wedding planning if you want! I love weddings!

I’ll make sure the team knows everything they need to capture beautiful footage on your big day. And after the event, I’ll be the one editing your videos to create unique and memorable films customized to you and your event. I love knowing that I’m creating more than just a video, but a keepsake that will be treasured for years to come.

I got married in 2016 (and love my Merryweather Films video!) and enjoy traveling, photography, and puzzles.

Colin Comstock
Colin Comstock
Owner

I wanted to create a studio that blended creativity with professionalism, and operated with a high level of respect and discretion on a couple's big day. I am proud that my original vision for the company is still something our shooters are guided by and known for today.

While you may not see me on your actual wedding day (we have a great team for that!), you can rest assured that I am always managing things from afar. I watch every teaser and highlight reel to ensure that every film reflects Merryweather Films standards. I am passionate about creating videos that provide lasting memories for future generations.

Outside of work I enjoy spending time playing music with my wife and our three daughters, and attending Temple University basketball games.

1901 S. 9th Street, Suite 620 Philadelphia, PA, 19148
610-890-8075
Location of (Merryweather Films)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding